IGNORED

JasonlikesSMB

JasonlikesINTV

Sooo, eBay had this contest recently called "Spin and Win" where you get to spin a wheel of fortune 3 times to win prizes. At the very least you are supposed to win a $5 coupon, but 5000 lucky winners also won $25 coupons! I was fortunate to win one of those coupons :) But what to spend it on..... :ponder:

After long deliberation, I come across a $71 loose Stadium Mud Buggies. I'm currently too cheap to shell out the $300-500 going rate for a CIB copy and with the repro box coming out soon, I decided to splurge on this little addition to my collection. Not a bad deal for ($71 - 25) = $46 shipped free.

This now puts me at 123 loose (121.5 CIB), which means if I can score one more loose cart (LF2) then I'm officially a Silver Member of the 125 Club (AKA the 124 club) :lust:

Stadium Mud Buggies

• Like 1

Sooo, eBay had this contest recently called "Spin and Win" where you get to spin a wheel of fortune 3 times to win prizes. At the very least you are supposed to win a $5 coupon, but 5000 lucky winners also won $25 coupons! I was fortunate to win one of those coupons :) But what to spend it on..... :ponder:

After long deliberation, I come across a $71 loose Stadium Mud Buggies. I'm currently too cheap to shell out the $300-500 going rate for a CIB copy and with the repro box coming out soon, I decided to splurge on this little addition to my collection. Not a bad deal for ($71 - 25) = $46 shipped free.

This now puts me at 123 loose (121.5 CIB), which means if I can score one more loose cart (LF2) then I'm officially a Silver Member of the 125 Club (AKA the 124 club) :lust:

Congrats!

I've never heard of this "Spin and Win" ebay contest... ebay gives nothing for free. Anyway, now that you're at 123 you'll break down and get a loose LF2 to join the 123/125 club!

I've never heard of this "Spin and Win" ebay contest... ebay gives nothing for free. Anyway, now that you're at 123 you'll break down and get a loose LF2 to join the 123/125 club!

The contest was by invitation only, although I have no idea how they chose participants....probably only the most irresponsible eBay buyers were chosen....or only those who use the app at least 30+ times per day ;-)

Side note - I still haven't mailed your manual, but I should make it to the post office in the next few days. Sorry for the delay.