IGNORED

What is your goal for 2014 (intv speaking)?

There are so many, some of which I am even willing to put up here!

• Finding / trading / begging / whatevering for an LTO 4-Tris. I'm SO upset at myself for intentionally sitting that one out! ARGH!
  • Begging / borrowing / stea... er... forget that last part... an original Spiker box. I'm not even that picky. I just want a decent original spiker box. Have all the rest already.
  • Pick up variants here and there
  • Make progress on updating intvfunhouse - many here have been quite helpful and sent me many scans, but it seems I spend more time talking about updating the site than actually doing it
  • Stay current on homebrews
  • Other stuff

• 4 weeks later...

<p>

Would REALLY like to finish my gatefold sealed collection. Still need:

• Electric Co Math Fun
  • Electric Co Word Fun
  • Horse Racing (you'd think this would be easy to find, but on eBay they're all INTV)
  • USCF Chess
  • Burgertime
  • Buzz Bombers

Interesting goal. Do you mean US releases only, or Hong Kong as well? I'm not sure I've done this subset. :)

I'm sort of in the same boat. For 125 CIB, I'm only missing Spiker, LF2, and SMB. I already have a SMB loose cart, though. One of my goals for 2014 is to find a loose LF2 cart...if anyone wants to trade for one ;-) My outstanding offer is for a LF1 cart, although I'd throw in a bonus item since LF2 seems rarer. If I can make this trade I'll be a 124 club member!

In the meantime, there are always variants to collect. I'm really trying wrap up my Intellivision Inc collection....so close...

- Keep up with whatever homebrews are released

That looks to be a costly endeavor as well! The schedule this year looks like:

• Boulder Dash
  • Lost Caves of Kroz
  • Hover Bovver (maybe)
  • DOTC (maybe)
  • Complete Tron
  • Super Pro Baseball (?)
  • Super Pro Nightstalker (?)
  • Christmas Carol and the Resident Weevil
  • 2 new games from Carl Mueller Jr.

At $50-$60 a pop (times 2 for many of us)! I'm sure I missed something, and there will probably be a surprise or two (Complete D&D Rev? ;)).

• Like 1

Dude, don't you have enough already? Save some for the rest of us! ;) :D

Most of them are Made in USA, but some HK as well. The inconsistency only bothers me slightly. :)

But if I had enough there would be nothing left to collect! :)

I suspect the USA only would be very difficult, allowing HK makes it more doable methinks.

• Boulder Dash
  • Lost Caves of Kroz
  • Hover Bovver (maybe)
  • DOTC (maybe)
  • Complete Tron
  • Super Pro Baseball (?)
At $50-$60 a pop (times 2 for many of us)! I'm sure I missed something, and there will probably be a surprise or two (Complete D&D Rev? ;)).

Don't forget Nanochess and his Zaxxon clone and Groovy's likely releases, starting with Rocketeer. 2014 could be the best Intellivision release year ever. Not going to be a cheap year that's for sure.

• Boulder Dash
  • Lost Caves of Kroz
  • Hover Bovver (maybe)
  • DOTC (maybe)
  • Complete Tron
  • Super Pro Baseball (?)

I'll make it easier: I'll delay Christmas Carol 2. (I may not be able to complete it by the end of 2014) So one less game to worry about. :)

Now, for 2015... You better start saving! :lol:

Trade doubles of complete Rare Games like Tutankham, Super Cobra, for some of the Homebrews I don't have like Stonix, Space Patrol, 4Tris, League of Light and Robot Rubble. Also up for trade a full INTV II, Intellivoice and system changer with a ECS and Synth Keyboard.

Get a MULTI-CART and get an emulator working on my Mac with controllers.

I have to update my goals now. December turned out to be a very busy month. I think finding my 3 missing "Vintage" home-brews and keeping up with the new releases will be costly enough. I also want to finish my Sears Collection and get that Wico Controller on EBAY right now.

• Like 1