IGNORED

FS: Boxed Kid-Vid w/Berenstain Bears

cx2k

Boxed Kid Vid unit, complete and in great shape!

Unit, carts and cassette are MINT. Box is good but there is a tear on one of the end flaps that wraps around slightly onto the main side of the box. Nothing too bad though. Cassettes have been opened but barely used. Cart is in Great shape. Complete with instructions and all the cables. Recorder is top notch as well.

Also comes with the Berenstain Bears add-on pack. This was the only other game made for the Kid-Vid. The Berenstain Bears software is brand NEW, still in the shrinkwrap.

Buy this set-up and you'll own a complete Kid-Vid collection. :)

Looking for $300 plus shipping (whatever method you like)

If interested or you have any other questions, email me at: jhardie@pipeline.com

Thanks,

John

Unfortunately I don't at the moment because my entire collection is sitting here in boxes and I'm operating a bare bones computer system to get online. (I'm in the process of moving my entire upstairs/attic into my basement.

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions anyone might have about it though.

Thanks,

John

John,

Do you have any pics of it?  It sounds pretty nice.

Jim

It's a fair price people (MMF :ponder: ), you should go for it.  ;)

How much did you ultimately snag yours for?

At this point I'm not making any "big" purchases between now and the end of March for two reasons. (1.) Taxes and (2.) Philly Classic. :P But I will respond to your PM about the other stuff, promised.