• Match5 - Elektronite
    • Paddle Party - Elektronite
    • DK Arcade CIB - Elektronite
    • Super Pro Tennis - Intelligentvision
    • Super Chef BT - Intelligentvision

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Sniff, no one wants new Intellivision games....  :_(

Thanks for playing!!!!

I do! In fact, I wish more came out--especially original titles like Paddle Party. Still, Super Pro Tennis... I've been waiting for that game since I was 9 years old!

• Like 1

Thanks for playing!!!!

I really like new games. In fact, to me almost all Intellivision games are new. :)

But I understand that a "Boulder Dash" or "Donkey Kong Arcade" will always bring a lot more attention and that has a strong consequence in sellings.

On the other hand, new games have many advantages!

1) It is a great challenge to the programmer because you don't have only a technical challenge, it's very difficult to come up with a fun game play! So, it's much more rewarding in a programmer perspective, I guess.

2) You can start a whole franchising and dream higher! Other retro-gaming platforms are fun, and Android (apple is only a fruit!) may spread your game and make some good money!

3) Now dream even higher and you're seeing your game characters in mugs,patches, clothes, toys, books, cartoons and cinema!!! :grin:

• Like 2

Thanks for playing!!!!

Cats folly, you should not get discouraged! You coming up with new games is great! Don't give up! But you must realize match is a puzzle game, a good on, and paddle party is pong, pong on steroids! Dk arcade and BT are fan favorites and proven franchises. People have been waiting for new BT levels for 30 years!!!!! Don't stop makings or anything, maybe make a new arcade action style game? Or a 'clone' of an existing arcade game. Just a suggestion.

Take care.

• Like 1

Cats folly, you should not get discouraged! You coming up with new games is great! Don't give up! But you must realize match is a puzzle game, a good on, and paddle party is pong, pong on steroids! Dk arcade and BT are fan favorites and proven franchises. People have been waiting for new BT levels for 30 years!!!!! Don't stop makings or anything, maybe make a new arcade action style game? Or a 'clone' of an existing arcade game. Just a suggestion.

Take care.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

I thought "Hockey Robots of Death" was a new arcade action style game. It's kind of a clone of centipede, except that it has robots. And Hockey. And a lack of mushrooms. And Ninja robots instead of spiders...

• Like 1

Thanks for the encouraging words.

I thought "Hockey Robots of Death" was a new arcade action style game. It's kind of a clone of centipede, except that it has robots. And Hockey. And a lack of mushrooms. And Ninja robots instead of spiders...

I enjoyed very much "Hockey Robots Of Death." As a single-player game in a "party" title, it provided a chance to enjoy the mechanics of the other games in a nice shoot'em-up style game. I particularly liked that the Robots kept on getting more advanced on each level: first, they just walk left and right, then they walk towards you, then they shoot! :o

That was fun! :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

Catsfolly please make more games for Intellivision whatever you personally feel like. Myself I would rather you do an original game but if you feel like making a redo of an old game like Armour Battle do that whatever you feel like I'm sure it would be good.

Come to think of it would not mind some redo's of old games without the you have to fit it in 4 or 8K because anything more would cost to much, as it would have back in the day.

Also would love to have more Blue Sky Rangers making games that would be awesome were lucky to have you Catsfolly.

• Like 3

Cmart, I agree - I would love a Super Pro Night Stalker - loved that as a kid! Would also like a better Super Pro Hockey - I'm a big hockey fan and a lot more could of/should of been done with that game (I.e SP Football, Slamdunk, etc..). As for Quest, had no idea about that one - would love another AD&D game - I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 of the released games. And finally, One pl as yer/updated versions of Utopia & Sea Battle at some point.

• Like 1

Would it not be cool if Star Strike had you needing to bomb more than 5 silos?

I wonder what Star Strike you are playing, but my has also an infinite arcade mode, and to tell the truth: Its not as cool as you imagine ;) To tell the truth: I would prefer new games, maybe a racing game, that would be awesome

• Like 1

I wonder what Star Strike you are playing, but my has also an infinite arcade mode, and to tell the truth: Its not as cool as you imagine ;) To tell the truth: I would prefer new games, maybe a racing game, that would be awesome

I am playiing the Intellivision version of Star Strike. What version are you playing? it can not be Intellivision if you are playing infinite arcade mode. If you want a racing game, you should try Auto Racing or Pole Position. If you want new games, have you considered programming one?

• Like 2

Ignorama, are you a programmer? Sweet!

I'll pay you good money for an intv version if jumpman junior if you are.

We can call it hopman junior and make it a clone!

Pm me if interested.

;-)

Or J2J :lol:

Seriously, I'd love to play Jumpman Junior on the Intellivision. That was one of my favorite games on the C=64.

That, and Racing Destruction Set.