IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 33 ~ THE FINAL WEEK ~ Keystone Kapers

Vocelli

New (,and most likely, final) Score: 424,250

Ran out of gas and quit. At some point, the game ceases to be fun and becomes an exercise in endurance. I tip my hat to Lid and Northcoaster for sticking it out all the way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also, big ups to Lid for his tip on navigating the high bouncing balls at the fastest level :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

attachicon.gif100_3912.JPG

Great!

Now you should try Montezuma's revenge for Atari 2600, an old, difficult platform game to improve your platform skills!

It is a great game for Colecovision and Atari too.

• Like 2

New (,and most likely, final) Score: 424,250

Ran out of gas and quit. At some point, the game ceases to be fun and becomes an exercise in endurance. I tip my hat to Lid and Northcoaster for sticking it out all the way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also, big ups to Lid for his tip on navigating the high bouncing balls at the fastest level :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

attachicon.gif100_3912.JPG

guess who's good at Keystone Kapers now! Nice moves Gorfy.

• Like 2

Well, I achieved my personal goal: I qualified for the Billy Club! So, if I ever buy the patch on eBay, I know that I have earned it.

attachicon.gifSAM_2400.JPG

You may want to check out the Activision Anthology Remix Edition for PC...they make one for Playstation 2 but I do not know what is included on that version...anyway you can earn virtual patches in there.. not the same I know but it is the next best thing.

http://www.ign.com/games/activision-anthology-remix/pc-608201

You may want to check out the Activision Anthology Remix Edition for PC...they make one for Playstation 2 but I do not know what is included on that version...anyway you can earn virtual patches in there.. not the same I know but it is the next best thing.

http://www.ign.com/games/activision-anthology-remix/pc-608201

That's cool!

gamerguy has got school and Christmas and stuff all over the Atari room. Hence, moving on to a little Stelladaptor Emulator action.

I was wondering about our young Atari wiz........did he lose interest in our old school style of gaming, or has he been too busy with school and whatnot? I miss his enthusiastic commentary :)

• Like 1

post-34560-0-07648700-1388277675_thumb.jpg

didn't mean to quit! I was enjoying it but I started zoning out & found myself doing weird stuff like pushing "up" to jump, or pushing the button when I wanted to duck. I think Vocelli was right, beer & KK do not mix...

if I had time to play today I would have had another go at it, but at least I'm very happy to have finally broke through in this fun game... And hey, look Jacob my score is also the same as my Gyruss score! 377K

Congratulations to Liduario, Northcoast & Botbird (cool name), for keeping focused for such a long time!

• Like 4