IGNORED

Atari 8 bit Sector Editor wanted

Kyle22

TBXL compiler produces actual 6502 machine code output. It is even able to translate POKE to lda/sta, and DO/LOOP to jmp.

Interesting - I never imagined that was so. I always thought it would be useful if the compiled programs could somehow be launched directly and automatically pull in a modified version of the runtime module (perhaps using the SDX search path).

It would be really time-consuming to do, but couldn't you determine much about the runtime library by making *very* short programs and seeing what entry points it uses into the library in the compiled code?

The large size of the library always surprised me for it being machine code.

-Larry

I am trying to hack a program I wrote years ago. At the time, I obfuscated everything in an attempt to make it as un-hackable as possible. I have lost the source code long ago, and I want to make some changes. That is why I am looking for this.

-K

Hey looks like you've been quite successful in making it un-hackable (for most anyway) LOL.

Edited by atari8warez

Some I recall -- maybe one of these?

Sherlock/1040

-Larry

Here is another one: Holmes

holmes.zip

Sorry, it's in German, but it's quite powerful. Disk-disassembler, micro-assembler, VTOC-editor and a lot more. One of the nice features is that you could tell it that you wanted a disassembly of a binary file, starting at address $3c16, and the disassembler would automatically trace the file and the binary load addresses for you.

Dos 2/2.5/2.XL only, no support for Sparta etc.

ok THIS has to be it..

hello everybody

I used in these days Black disk it's look like same from happy computer only it was for sd/md (single density and medium density not double or quad density).

I wil post a simple atr file from my utilities what i used later.

gr. from holland

optie i BLACK DISK SECTOR EDITOR.
Edited by marcokitt2000