IGNORED

Do sport with your Intellivision and Jack LaLanne ^^

scalpel

Hi !

I just received the game today.

Just need the Keyboard Component to test it, someone could send it to me ? :D

I took a picture of the manual to share it with you.

I don't know how rare is this game ? Do you have it ?

I dont have it, I have keyboard component but non of the games if you ever sell it send it my way. :)

Awesome looking title Scalpel, in really great shape. I've lost out on this one the last couple of times it's been up for auction. Now that I have a KC, the software is on my to do list for 2014/2015.

How funny would it have been if they'd released the Disco Dancing one they had planned for 1980? I'm guessing that it would have become a cult collectible.

• Like 1

Awesome looking title Scalpel, in really great shape. I've lost out on this one the last couple of times it's been up for auction. Now that I have a KC, the software is on my to do list for 2014/2015.

How funny would it have been if they'd released the Disco Dancing one they had planned for 1980? I'm guessing that it would have become a cult collectible.

Thanks Cmart ! Yes, very good shape, especially the manual, it's MINT condition.

DId you test your KC ?

About the Disco Dancing planned for 1980, may be you could ask to someone to do it with the Synthe ? ^^ Arnauld could to it !

Just out of curiosity, what does the cassette data sound like?

It sounds exactly like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NYK99U/ref=dm_ws_tlw_trk1_B005NYK99U

I used to have an Atari 800 with the cassette accessory and, being the strange little kid I was, I used to actually listen to the data cassettes on our home stereo. Something about them sounded very futuristic, alien and slightly eerie. I guess the band Throbbing Gristle felt the same way, as the song linked above is them just playing one such tape (with a little droning viola on top occasionally).

With the New Year approaching, my 2014 resolution is to get myself in better shape....physical conditioning, if you will. I also plan on playing more Intellivision next year. Soooo, I was thinking that it would be really cool if Scalpel could send me the Jack LaLannes cassette and Cmart could send my the Keyboard Component :) Just until I'm super ripped, like Rev.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 3

With the New Year approaching, my 2014 resolution is to get myself in better shape....physical conditioning, if you will. I also plan on playing more Intellivision next year. Soooo, I was thinking that it would be really cool if Scalpel could send me the Jack LaLannes cassette and Cmart could send my the Keyboard Component :) Just until I'm super ripped, like Rev.

Excellent ;)