IGNORED

My Latest Find

Deteacher

So, I was at 2nd & Charles (My new favorite store) doing some last minute Xmas shopping. I was going through the retro aisle, looking for some VCS/7800 carts. I came across two boxed XONOX titles for the Colecovision:

Artillery Duel: $7.50

Robin Hood: $5.00

Now, the boxes aren't in the BEST shape, but they're not terrible either. There are no manuals with either game. Just the game and the box. I know absolutely nothing about Colecovision stuff, so I looked them up online. Apparently, Robin Hood is pretty rare. Artillery Duel is not as rare, but definitely not common.

I'll post pics of the two games, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with these two titles. Are these decent finds? Did I do well, paying $12.50 for these two?

Thanks! :)

• Like 5

Considering if you just bought the cart without the boxes on ebay it would cost more than your combined purchase for 1 of them, yeah I would say you have done well.

Not having instructions is tricky but usually you can find them somewhere else to add it to the game and make it CIB.

If the box is total crap then it definately will pretty much kill the prices you saw them going for on ebay but if it is just a little bad then I am sure they will still go for a decent price.

Robin Hood in good shape CIB has pretty much always gone over $200

Artillary Duel in good shape CIB is usually somewhere around $100 but it could be getting higher too haven't paid attention to Artillary Duel in a long time.

Wow! That's great to hear.

Yeah, neither of them came with instructions, unfortunately. Guess I'll hunt for them online.

The worst part is that that they "sealed" the boxes shut with a piece of packing tape. I'm going to take a hair dryer to them in the hopes of removing the tape with little to no damage to the boxes.

Pics coming soon. :)