IGNORED

How do you organise and store your collection?

Ikrananka

Your best bet if you never have plans to open it would be to send it into VGA and have it graded, they will make a beautiful acrylic case for it, although it isn't cheap(VGA also makes cases that can be opened also if you don't want it graded). If you plan to open it you can talk to Toby from Collectorvision(here on AA) and he can make a custom acrylic case for it that can still be opened (if he has time to make it). He can make anything in acrylic and does a amazing job, again it won't be cheap but when you have a super high value game like that its really worth having a good acrylic case because they look very nice in display and they the case keeps your game in mint condition. Here's a picture of a couple of graded games I have, I also plan to have Tournament Tennis graded and Sammy Lightfoot graded in the near future when I get my tax return.

attachicon.gifIMG_3274.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3276.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3275.JPG

That Cosmic Avenger is awesome!! :cool:

• Like 1

retroillucid, on 15 Jan 2014 - 7:55 PM, said:

That Cosmic Avenger is awesome!! :cool:

Thanks, Its crazy to think a 30 year game could be a 90+

My Tournament Tennis is in amazing condition also and I'm dying to find out what grade it will get, but its really hard to predict a 90 or higher grade. I pretty sure it will get a gold rating(85+ or higher) at least :lust: