IGNORED

Colecovision Podcast

retroillucid

Great job on the Podcast guys and I look forward to watching further episodes.

While I understand the need to talk about upcoming products and current events, I would also recommend showing off some of your incredible products that have been released in the past. Maybe not so much talk in length about them since that information can be found on your website, but maybe set them all up for display on the table.

Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

I resolved 99.9% of the issues with both of these games. So they should be ready for ultimate final testing before they are put on 300 cartridges. Hopefully they won't have any issue when tested on an actual EPROM cartridge. I only have an Ultimate SD cartridge and a Colecovision. There's only 18 bytes free for PONG, and 53 bytes free for Computer Space. So, I have space available if there's any major issues. I'm hoping you will all enjoy these games as I enjoy making them.

• Like 2

I resolved 99.9% of the issues with both of these games. So they should be ready for ultimate final testing before they are put on 300 cartridges. Hopefully they won't have any issue when tested on an actual EPROM cartridge. I only have an Ultimate SD cartridge and a Colecovision. There's only 18 bytes free for PONG, and 53 bytes free for Computer Space. So, I have space available if there's any major issues. I'm hoping you will all enjoy these games as I enjoy making them.

Just by curiosity, what kind of issue did you have on real console ?

Sweet!!!! This is totally cool... Thank you!!!

Hi guys,

Toby and I started a ColecoVision Podcast!

We want to talk everything colecovision in this podcast

The first episode is only about 8mins but we will do more longer episodes in the future

(I also promise to look less shy for the next ones ;) :P )

Enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/K02r1imNJjU

Hi guys,

Toby and I started a ColecoVision Podcast!

We want to talk everything colecovision in this podcast

The first episode is only about 8mins but we will do more longer episodes in the future

(I also promise to look less shy for the next ones ;) :P )

Enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/K02r1imNJjU

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Great micro-podcast, and as people said, it's great to put a face to the name. :) I'm sorry to hear about the ROM issue you guys are having with the Pong set, but no worries and no rush. You guys put out a fantastic product and I look forward to receiving my copy when it does come out. I look forward to future episodes.

• Like 1