IGNORED

First fully committed Bentley Bear Crystal Quest cart + an idea!

CPUWIZ

I guess I never played a 2600 paddle game on the 7800 back in the day. Guess 4-player Warlords won't work then.

Actually I think it should be fine. Using port #2 in Crazy Brix appears to be a software design (not a hardware issue)... probably so you don't have to remove your joystick from port #1.

Port #1 recognizes paddles for 2600 games including Warlords (though I haven't tried 4 player but assume it should work).

Edited by CloakandDagger
  • Like 1

If it is, it must be Yoda's because it looks really small.

Love the label on the cart.

Allan

Judging by the dried blood and the remains of a hand nearby when I found it, I would say it formerly belonged to Luke... :skull:

Also, only about half of it is in the picture.

And the game sounds great with music. :) Now if I could just get further in the game to hear it all.

Mitch

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where is the cart? :ponder:

Do you still need this cart to be tested on various 7800 consoles? If so, what versions still need to be tested? I have several different serials, including the elusive X version, and I would be happy to help out. I also have one of the Yurkie modded consoles, with the updated BIOS, if you need that tested as well. Let me know if I can help in any way.

It is a real shame there is not some way to produce the POKEY chip ourselves. It would certainly save having to harvest Ballblazer carts or old computers. :(

I seriously need to go through my basement and see if I still have my old 7800 console.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223420-another-mystery-device/

:ponder: :arrow: ;)

• Like 1