IGNORED

How do you celebrate the Super Bowl

mr_intv

I'll watch Baseball and Hockey live in the stands, but the other sports just don't interest me. And for those other two, it was usually the local minor league teams. These days I'm not as close to Portland, so I haven't seen the Sea Dogs play in years :(

The sports I actually play are mini golf and archery.

@ mr_intv

What do you think and what do you hope who wins the Super Bowl?

I think Denver, but I hope Seattle, because I dont really like Manning and I love the play of Wilson. Awesome to see this new type of quarterback, Kaepernick is good too, but I think Wilson is more steady.

I totally agree with you Ignorama. I am a Packers share holder and went to the Packers vs Seattle game last year in Seattle and those fans are amazing. You couldn't hear yourself think and everyone stood for the entire game. Such a great atmosphere, plus there were a ton of Packer fans there as well. I will always remember that day, even though Seattle won the game on the final play on a botched call from the replacement referees, it was a lot of fun. Beat Denver! sea-Hawks!!!

I'll watch Baseball and Hockey live in the stands, but the other sports just don't interest me. And for those other two, it was usually the local minor league teams. These days I'm not as close to Portland, so I haven't seen the Sea Dogs play in years :(

The sports I actually play are mini golf and archery.

I agree with this. At the stadium, it's exciting. Probably more exciting if I knew the rules, but still exciting. I went to one Rams game in St. Louis years ago, but only because of a free ticket. Nice seats and they filmed that night. Interesting experience. I used to get free tickets to Cardinals games around once a year at my old job. I think I got to go a total of 4 times and always sat second row behind home plate just off centered enough to see the pitch. Valet parking, buffet before the game, open bar, and all food and drinks on the field free all night. Clean bathrooms with no wait at all!