IGNORED

Yikes! What happened to the site today?

McCallister

I had to restore from this morning's (4am) backup.

..Al

Hi Albert.

The personal messages I sent to others (with some usefull attatchements) will be ressurected again or not?

I am a little bit far from home and the messages with files aren't in my messenger anymore. Problem is: when will I be or not back to home again to sent them...

Thanks.

José Pereira.

Edited by José Pereira

Hi Albert.

The personal messages I sent to others (with some usefull attatchements) will be ressurected again or not?

I am a little bit far from home and the messages with files aren't in my messenger anymore. Problem is when I'll be back to home again to sent them again.

Thanks.

José Pereira.

Unfortunately they won't be resurrected. Several hours of posts and private messages were lost due to my having to restore a backup. Sorry for the inconvenience.

..Al

This post is both a question and a test. Shortly after the site came back yesterday, I submitted a post (this one). Today that thread still isn't listed in "My Content," although my post is still there. Is that just a fluke because of the need to restore, or is something broken with threads getting marked for "My Content" now?

Of course now that I've posted in this thread for the first time, I'll figure out soon enough if it's a one-time thing.

This post is both a question and a test. Shortly after the site came back yesterday, I submitted a post (this one). Today that thread still isn't listed in "My Content," although my post is still there. Is that just a fluke because of the need to restore, or is something broken with threads getting marked for "My Content" now?

Of course now that I've posted in this thread for the first time, I'll figure out soon enough if it's a one-time thing.

I think something is wrong with My Content, as you're not the first person to report this issue. I will have to investigate.

..Al

I am having the same issue with 1 thread that I posted in last night but it doesnt show up in my content when someone posts after that .

I posted this in another thread, but I should probably post it here too. I added an "Is AtariAge Down?" link to the right side of my main Atari 2600 page while AA was down:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories.html

Just scroll down a little past the table of contents and my shiny ball. Now when AtariAge doesn't load, we can quickly check to see if it's down for everybody.

My "My Content" feed isn't working either.

I do hope it returns in working fashion in the near future. I couldn't live without it.

I noticed that too, it definitely makes keeping up with things a lot easier! It seems to only be working selectively, some of the topics I posted in don't show up at all while others do.