IGNORED

Old Skool - Intellivision Cartridge Release

Well, if these new CIBs are serialized, I'll ask for the lowest available multiple of 4 right now then. WIll also be upgrading the loose one I have. This will probably cause some aggro domestically. :P

Yes, the CIB copies will be serial numbered 1-50. It is totally up to the Executive Producer how those are distributed and/or priced.

I will be selling NON-serialized boxes/overlays and manuals for the game. However, I probably won't be selling CIB copies for a few months as I want to give the Executive Producer some time to move his copies. Unless of course, he was featured on a new episode of 'Intellivision game hoarders'.

Obviously, we will design the overlays.

I was thinking more like 'Upper Side Buttons' = Throw Chalk Brush

DISC = MOVE/SELECT

Labels of 1 2 and 3

CLEAR and ENTER

Just not sure of the wording of 'throw chalk brush'....toss? or simply 'Throw'?

I think 'throw' is fine and I like the idea of chalk brushes under the numbers

Could just use the word Chalk

He isn't throwing chalk though.

Ugh. I really liked that this was going to be a "special" cart only release, but count me in for a box, manual and overlay upgrade too. :)

I am sure there will be other cartridge releases where someone doesn't step up to buy 50 copies at full price to allow for a box/overlay and manual.

Besides, your cart will be 'special' as it will be a variant compared to the serial numbered copies which will be available for purchase on an ongoing basis. The new ones will have an 'Executive Producer' in the credits.