IGNORED

Old Skool - Intellivision Cartridge Release

More than 2/3 sold out.....don't wait.....not sure I will be able to source more boards.

I am meeting with Elektronite's resident artist (Boulder Dash ®, Match 5, Paddle Party, Minehunter, Hover Bovver) and talking about what we want on the sticker February 5th.

Kroz is VERY close to completion and the Old Skool upgrades will begin as soon as the release candidate for Kroz is ready.

Awesome! Keep up the good work...can't wait to see the new games!

More than 2/3 sold out.....don't wait.....not sure I will be able to source more boards.

I am meeting with Elektronite's resident artist (Boulder Dash ®, Match 5, Paddle Party, Minehunter, Hover Bovver) and talking about what we want on the sticker February 5th.

Kroz is VERY close to completion and the Old Skool upgrades will begin as soon as the release candidate for Kroz is ready.

Thanks for the update, William! Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

We are using PayPal for this release. You must pay the PayPal fees, but it is $40 US shipped worldwide.

Orders are open until the end of March and then the product will ship. Assuming that I can get my printer to actually give me the sticker on time.

The enhancements are half done. We are working on the title screen, and Klay is coming up with a logo for the title 'Old School'. It has been changed to proper spelling.

The loose cartridge will NOT be sold ever again after March 31, 2014, and it is most likely that it will never see a CIB (Complete in Box) release, so don't wait expecting to pick it up in a box later.....probably won't happen.