IGNORED

Vectorzoa cartridges for the Vectrex are available again

vectrexroli

Just wanted to let you know that the 3 Vectorzoa cartridges for the Vectrex are now available again. Madtronix, the guy who is also doing the 3D imager is currently making them. I didn´t get those Vectorzoa carts when they came out back then and they never showed up on eBay later. If you don´t know what those are, I showed them in my latest video:

http://youtu.be/ZDIoQrWGn0c

This is not a detailed review, it is more like a "first impressions" video.

Besides the 2 games, Logo is quite interesting as there is now a programming tool for the Vectrex to play around with vector graphics, which is really neat.

:-D

• Like 1

You always have nice reviews. I like the humorous side of this one.

Are there any Vectrex games you'd like to review but do not have access to?

Thanks, good to know at least someone likes it. ;)

There were some homebrew games where I did not order or pre-order because either I did not know about them or I didn´t have the money at that point. For example the 2 new Fury games Hellhole and Warrior I didn´t order and I now really regret that.

I'm not sure anyone has received Hellhole and the few people who have received Warrior seem to be very hush-hush.

I do have some very rare games though.

Well it was delayed as far as I know, but based on my experience with George from Fury Unlimited so far I have no doubt that it will be delivered.

What rare stuff do you have in your collection if I may ask?

I love Roli's reviews!

Oh and I also got Spike's Circus after thinking it was lost forever. Sure wish I could get an overlay for it.

Thanks a lot! ;)

Spike´s Circus is really great. My review was more a "first impressions" kind of thing, there is much more behind this title than I showed.

Edited by vectrexroli

I'm not sure anyone has received Hellhole and the few people who have received Warrior seem to be very hush-hush.

I do have some very rare games though.

Hellhole hasn't been released yet (I suspect the Hydra controller sales on eBay was like a teaser for the Vectrosis controller) and most Warrior games haven't been sent yet due to issues with the overlay. But it's true, it's a bit odd that barely anything has been said anywhere by anyone who has received a copy of Warrior so far.