IGNORED

FS: donkey kong country competetion n more

theatarifan

Both of the competition carts can bring some serious money. I had both of these in the same exact complete condition (mine HAD the cases in good condition, not sure what you mean by "not sure of case"?) and sold them a few years ago for $400 each. Your picture is dated a few years ago....and that carpet looks like mine :)

Seriously, you should take some pictures with the date on the camera fixed, and a piece of paper with your Atariage screenname in the picture so a potential buyers knows it is legit. And of course you should add your location to your profile so that we know where this is coming from. Good luck!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 3

I was not sure if the cases are legit they just came with the games and lol i just forget to change the date on my pics.

Years ago yes they were worth $400 each now worth more. Star fox worth about $450-600 and donkey kong country worth about $800-$900.

Edited by theatarifan

Like i said in my first post i was not sure about the cases not boxes chris leach. But now know they are reproductions alot of ppl emailing me.

Differences that i know for the real thing.

Donkey Kong Country - SNS-8X-USA

Donnkey Kong Country Competition Cart - DIS-SNS-8E-USA

I got this off of ebay few people were bidding on it yrs ago.

you seem to be basing your proof off the label which can be reprinted, if you have the screw set to open up the cart I found this over at Nintendo age which is a nice HQ picture of the board, they seem to believe the reproductions have a DIP36-TSOP40 adapter, to handle a bigger chip since as far as they know, there is no where to find a 32MB 32-Pin EPROM.

I'm not trying to imply you are selling a fake for trying to rip anyone off, just helping to ensure a legit sale.

post-35147-0-67044200-1391913245_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...