IGNORED

Atari 5200 steering wheel controller for pole position.

midnight8

Ok, I am a dork and I have hacked together a bunch of Atari 5200 stuff over the years. I found this in a drawer and it is taking up space. It is a PC flight controller I turned into a standalone steering wheel for pole position. There are 5 buttons on top. They are Start, Pause, Reset, track select and number of lap select. The lever on the top is hi gear and low gear. The adjustment on the right side of the wheel is the centering adjustment pot. The button on the left is the gas and the button on the right is the brake. I have used it a lot over the years. I have a video I made a few minutes ago of it working if anyone wants to see it. I can let you guys on my fb page to see it. If anyone is a dork like me and likes goofy stuff, shoot me an offer. Probably pretty impossible for me to put a value on it since it is probably the only one out there. Only issue I have had is every once in a while the reset button takes more than 1 push to work. Maybe someone out there will think this looks fun. :)

12423276945_d40c1b98ed_b.jpg