IGNORED

RIP Brad (Purenergy)

tep392

Very sad. He purchased one of my Radica Space Invaders joysticks for the 7800 a few years ago, and was always a pleasure to interact with. RIP Brad!

(I'm reminded that I need to leave instructions for my family so that, if anything happens to me, someone on AA is notified. I'd like my collection to end up with other collectors.)

Im beyond words to hear this.

Brad was a great guy. I consider him a real friend. In fact i promissed that he had dips on a large chunk of my collection when the time came. He had a thong for xustom boxes. Had many coversations with him over the years. Helped him out back in 2007-8 when he lost everything. Always a positive person even thru his ordeals. He had a real passion for gaming. Loved no LOVED the homebrews. I cant stress how much im really torn up on this. Now I know why he was so quiet for so long. I feel bad that we didnt get to talk more in the last 2 years. I know was busy with new home..work and he had his own issues too. We lost a truely great kind person in the AA family.

Hope you are at peice buddy.

• Like 2

The article at the following URL does have a guest book if you wanted to send the family a message.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heralddemocrat/obituary.aspx?pid=164570574

I just had a DK XM shipment for member Purenergy returned indicating he is deceased. Looks like he had been a long time member. Very sad. I don't know if his friends or family use this forum, but I would like to share my condolences.

I also remember lots of comments from him back and forth in the Colecovision forum He was a great guy

This is so sad, My Condolences to his family, and everyone that he touched in life. From here on AA to his home. Its sad to hear something like this.

Edited by RelliK111