IGNORED

Roller Controller : CBS Logo in the box, missing in the roller ?

scalpel

Either this CBS box came with the North American labeled R.C. (possible but not likely) or more likely someone combined the CBS box with the N.A. labeled controller to make a CIB.. either an honest oversight or an unscrupulous maneuver to make the most possible money from a sale.

Edited by NIAD

Either this CBS box came with the North American labeled R.C. (possible but not likely) or more likely someone combined the CBS box with the N.A. labeled controller to make a CIB.. either an honest oversight or an unscrupulous maneuver to make the most possible money from a sale.

I think Ikrananka have a great CBS Collection, maybe he can answer that one

I think Ikrananka have a great CBS Collection, maybe he can answer that one

He already did and wasn't sure. There's really no way of knowing except to ask the seller and they may honestly not know or won't answer for other reason.

You are right about Ikrananka having a great CBS collection, probably tops this side of the big pond, and Toby has a pretty impressive collection.

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1

Actually, I'm selling it as "buy it now". I don't want to make the most possible money from a sale ^^. I just received a question yesterday from a Australian guy and I didn't see that point.

Thanks!

OK, then are you the original owner of this CIB? If you are, then it came this way from CBS. If you aren't the original owner, then an answer will never be attainable. Either way, good luck with the sale.

I think that's probably the best answer you'll get. Good luck with the sale.

I just picked up a NIB one of these from France - the box is in mint condition - very happy with mine :)

OK, then are you the original owner of this CIB? If you are, then it came this way from CBS. If you aren't the original owner, then an answer will never be attainable. Either way, good luck with the sale.

Not at all, so, we'll never know ^^

I think that's probably the best answer you'll get. Good luck with the sale.

I just picked up a NIB one of these from France - the box is in mint condition - very happy with mine :)

Yes, someone from Marseille (South of France, only 90 km from my place) is selling some NIB roller controller and Adam Computer... I think he found a big treasure !

Yes, someone from Marseille (South of France, only 90 km from my place) is selling some NIB roller controller and Adam Computer... I think he found a big treasure !

I think that's pongbeat (is that the right AA name?) and he did acquire a VERY BIG TREASURE of a collection with tons of CV & ADAM systems, 3rd party controllers, etc., etc. He's been slowly selling them on eBay for the last month or so. It was truly an incredible score that the owner was just giving away, all one had to do was show up with a large enough moving truck and haul everything away. There is a thread on here and pics were posted on the Coleco ADAM Facebook page.

And thank god you speak the language so that you didn't have to apologize for your poor English every five minutes!!! :twisted:

You could be surprised! some folks there had difficulty with our Quebec accent ;)

We constantly had to repeat cause they were not understanding us quite well

BTW: People speak english all over the world ;)

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1