IGNORED

WAR work in progress for colecovision - biplanes & tanks

digress

• 2 weeks later...

You would think that green might have occured to me...

Looks great, but can you do a military-style green instead?

It does look pink in that photo. It's actually a red. I got too much white might in the photo. of course The military is integrated now.

IMG 3261

You don't like the military-style pink? :)

You would think that green might have occured to me...

I'm sure that it did, but I was wondering what the limitation was in that regard? Is green not available? If you pull this off, I'm assuming this will be the first such cartridge to have such a design, so kudos for the idea.

If green were not possible (and, as you state, it's actually more of a blood red than the pink it looks like), you might be able to use cool screws/bolts to add to the effect. Definitely lots of nice possibilities there.

Sorry, I was making fun of myself. Green actually never occurred to me. It should have.

Yeah, Green is possible, I don't have any at the moment. I will see if I can find an army green but I only seen a florescent green so far. I'm always looking for suggestions. the red looks better than the photo.

I'm sure that it did, but I was wondering what the limitation was in that regard? Is green not available? If you pull this off, I'm assuming this will be the first such cartridge to have such a design, so kudos for the idea.

If green were not possible (and, as you state, it's actually more of a blood red than the pink it looks like), you might be able to use cool screws/bolts to add to the effect. Definitely lots of nice possibilities there.

Here is an alternative concept I designed up this morning

War Alt 3d print design

And here is the final 2 part label for the cartridge. I did it in two parts as the 1 piece label was causeing a bubble or dettachment as it goes around the bend.

final colour label 001

final colour label 003

final colour label 002

:) :thumbsup:

Edited by digress
  • Like 1