IGNORED

Skunkboard production batch. Declare list.

willyvmm

The work is in progress ... :D

This is going slower than i expected, additionally i need to replace all USB connectors ... because of poor quality.

a lot of soldering...

Wow, just wanted to say thanks for working to make another batch possible. The Skunkboard has been a great tool for Jaguar users and I always suggest to those I run into to get one if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys for the inconvenience.

I send few pcs. for active developers only. Its because of the F*** EU rules :(

I need to get WEEE number before i sell the first board or I am risking expensive penalty.

The boards are ready for shipping but i am still waiting for the f*** number ...

• Like 1

Sorry guys for the inconvenience.

I send few pcs. for active developers only. Its because of the F*** EU rules :(

I need to get WEEE number before i sell the first board or I am risking expensive penalty.

The boards are ready for shipping but i am still waiting for the f*** number ...

It's understandable that devs are the first to get this, a lot of work to test ^^

But please do't forget people that waits for so long for this jewel !

He boys relax on this ok, Chilly Willy has also one on the way I heard speaking of devs.

All of you will get one hell of quality skunkboard, in box. I must say I was really impressed by the work done here. Don't forget all the work has been done and ofcourse at what price you can get the skunkboard. Waiting a little longer would not hurt anyone.

The cart comes with 2 demos pre-programmed and fully tested imagine how much work that is... I only want to say watch out its coming soon and post here when you got yours!

PS. I just ordered a MCP with Pokey dev cart for the 7800 aswell been playing around with batari for 7800 and 6502 assembler and testing with MESS until the cart arrives, want to see if I can port some of my 8-bit XL/XE code I have written decades ago just for fun.

With the skunk I am still coding a little in m68k now and vrbasic. C i did check it out but its going very slow but I am getting results I wanted to have. I am still not a gifted coder as some of you but I am active.

Edited by TXG/MNX
  • Like 2