IGNORED

Spring Cleaning 2600/7800/Lynx Sale

bojay1997

I have a number of duplicate copies of some 2600, 7800 and Lynx games that I have accumulated over the years in buying bigger lots and trying to complete my collections. Almost all of the games are new in the box and sealed (although with the Atari 2600 and Lynx games, they may have been resealed by distributors or liquidators such as Atari France as opposed to the factory). There are minor creases, bowing, bends, small dings, small indentations, price tags, scratches on the wrap, etc...In short, if you are looking for pristine mint copies, these are not for you. Please study the linked photos carefully.

I am really just looking to clear these out, so I have priced them well below market value and I am open to offers on anything and everything. Shipping will be at actual cost and I am open to international shipping with the exception of a few countries where tracked shipping is an issue. I am located in Southern California. Payment is via Paypal. Thank you for looking and please message me if you have any questions.

Lynx Games

Awesome Golf (NIB) SOLD

Checkered Flag (NIB) SOLD

Electrocop (NIB, small box) SOLD

European Soccer (NIB) SOLD

Fussball/Soccer (NIB) SOLD

Hydra (NIB) SOLD

Gauntlet (NIB) $10

Klax (NIB) SOLD

NFL Football (NIB) SOLD

Roadblasters (NIB) SOLD

Robotron (NIB) SOLD

Xenophobe (NIB) SOLD

Desert Strike (box and cart only, note this is a more recent Telegames version) SOLD

Super Off Road (box, cart, manual and catalog, note this is a more recent Telegames version) $40

Atari 7800

Ace of Aces (NIB) SOLD

Fight Night (NIB) SOLD

Food Fight (NIB, no wrap as this is the less common 1986 version first release that was glue sealed) $10

One on One (NIB) SOLD

Planet Smashers (NIB) SOLD

Atari 2600

Megamania (NIB) SOLD

Oink (NIB) $10

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/bojay1997/library/

Edited by bojay1997