IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

On 3/6/2021 at 1:26 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Another Visco #NeoGeo prototype from 1997. Early version of Flip Shot before they added “Battle” to the name. Apparently this version had a story mode and you defended your allies and not little icons like the 1998 final.

Anthony..

Battle Flip Shot is a good game.  Personally, I think that if it would have had the story mode and defending people instead of icons it would have been better.  Still, the game is a good variation of Pong such as it is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Battle Flip Shot is a good game.  Personally, I think that if it would have had the story mode and defending people instead of icons it would have been better.  Still, the game is a good variation of Pong such as it is.

I agree Ryan. I liked Battle Flip Shot just as much as Windjammers. Too bad many gamers don't recall this game or even played it. Well worth trying it out to appreciate what it is for sure. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

This evening, we are with sonnyrocker. Here we see him discussing about his purchase on Pandora's box and King of the Monsters is shown in it. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Just purchased the Pandora's Box from PLOYLAB. It plays 3,333 games covering 12 systems including Arcade, Playstation, Neo Geo, N64, Nintendo, etc. I will show you from unboxing it to, setting it up and how to navigate through the menus and how to play it. Version 12S has the ability to download additional games through WiFi."

Anthony..

8 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

This evening, we are with sonnyrocker. Here we see him discussing about his purchase on Pandora's box and King of the Monsters is shown in it. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Just purchased the Pandora's Box from PLOYLAB. It plays 3,333 games covering 12 systems including Arcade, Playstation, Neo Geo, N64, Nintendo, etc. I will show you from unboxing it to, setting it up and how to navigate through the menus and how to play it. Version 12S has the ability to download additional games through WiFi."

Anthony..

I hear a lot of negative stuff on pandora's box over the years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, enoofu said:

I hear a lot of negative stuff on pandora's box over the years.

Hey Enoofu. Yeah, I heard a lot of negative stuff from gamers and internet reviewers too. But I think the later versions aren't are better. I still would like to buy this one like in the video.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 The SAMURAI SHODOWN patch notes (Ver.2.10) were released today, March 16th. Ver.2.10 includes the new Guard Crush mechanic, as well as balance changes for all characters. Look forward to some white-hot battles when it releases! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/samuraishodown/ss_patch_2.10_eng.pdf

Anthony..

Hi guys,

At this point in time, the Xbox X|S Smart Delivery support update and latest SAMURAI SHODOWN Ver.2.10 patch, which were both set to launch on March 16th, have both been released early. We are currently investigating the reason behind this early release.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

\「餓狼伝説×高知県」ARフォトラリー開催/ 人気ゲーム #餓狼伝説 のメインキャラクター #テリー・ボガード と、高知県のいろんな場所であなただけの写真を撮ろう!自然!歴史!食!魅力いっぱいの高知県でテリーと一緒にパワーチャージ!期間は5月31日まで。詳しくはコチラ https://kochi-experience.jp/information.html?id=116
Translated from Japanese by

\ "FATAL FURY x Kochi Prefecture" AR Photo Rally / Popular games #餓狼伝説 Main character #テリー・ボガード Let's take your own pictures in various places in Kochi prefecture! Nature! history! Food! Power charge with Terry in the charming Kochi prefecture! The period is until May 31st. Click here for details https://kochi-experience.jp/information.html?id=116

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】アンディ・ボガード 開発者コメント アンディ・ボガードのキャラクターデザインに関する、開発者コメントを公開! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #アンディ・ボガード

[KOF XV] Andy Bogard Developer Comments Publish developer comments on Andy Bogard's character design! #SNK#KOF#KOF15#アンディ・ボガード

Anthony..

48 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】アンディ・ボガード 開発者コメント アンディ・ボガードのキャラクターデザインに関する、開発者コメントを公開! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #アンディ・ボガード

[KOF XV] Andy Bogard Developer Comments Publish developer comments on Andy Bogard's character design! #SNK#KOF#KOF15#アンディ・ボガード

Anthony..

See, that looks a lot better! Hopefully they can fix him so he looks like this in the final game instead of having a tiny face that looks really strange. Maybe it's just that his model's hair is too big or something.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

See, that looks a lot better! Hopefully they can fix him so he looks like this in the final game instead of having a tiny face that looks really strange. Maybe it's just that his model's hair is too big or something.

With this new picture of him Steve, they made him too much of a pretty boy with a female hairstyle that looks like he would be upset if he breaks a nail. In his past photos, he looked more aggressive with his front section of his hair pushback and a stone cold face ready to fight.

image.jpeg.2d9e77ab5e79d24835e7e1cf0e98afe3.jpeg image.jpeg.ef44203d9220cd56d55dfebd0a4b9ef8.jpegAndy BogardAndy Bogard (Fatal Fury) - SNK Art Gallery - Page 2

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

【侵略計画 第7話】 なんとか組み立てることに成功! 両替機があるだけで、ゲーセンらしさが増しました。 さて、次に狙うものは? 何やらマーピーは思うところがあるようです。 #SNK #メタスラ #マーピー #おうちゲーセン

[Aggression Plan Episode 7] I managed to assemble it! Just having a money changer made it more like an arcade. What are you aiming for next? It seems that Marpy has something to think about. #SNK#メタスラ#マーピー#おうちゲーセン

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【餓狼伝説×高知県】ARフォトラリーキャンペーン開催

大人気格闘ゲームSNK #餓狼伝説 のメインキャラクターの #テリー・ボガード が史上初めて観光キャンペーンに参戦! 5月31日(月)までの開催です! ▽詳しくはこちら https://kochi-experience.jp/information.html?id=116 #kochi_tabi #キャラトル #高知県xテリー

[FATAL FURY x Kochi Prefecture] AR Photo Rally Campaign Held

Popular fighting game SNK #餓狼伝説 Of the main character #テリー・ボガード Participates in a tourism campaign for the first time in history! It will be held until May 31st (Monday)! ▽ Click here for details https://kochi-experience.jp/information.html?id=116 #kochi_tabi#キャラトル#高知県xテリー

Anthony..

Hi guys,

3月といえば、桜の季節ですねぇ

大阪の今年の開花予想日は3/22のようなので、今から楽しみです♪ それと今日は19時より、電撃オンラインさんでチャムチャムの先行プレイが配信されますよー

お見逃しなく! https://twitter.com/dengekionline/status/1367724069064298499

March is the cherry blossom season

The expected flowering date for this year in Osaka is like 3/22, so I'm looking forward to it from now on.♪ And today, from 19:00, Cham Cham's advance play will be delivered on Dengeki Online.

Do not miss it!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

「THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ULTIMATE EDITION」のパッケージ版は明日3/11発売! DLCキャラクターとコスチューム、さらにオリジナルテーマ10種が収録された、お得なセットになっています♪ まだKOF14を持っていない方は、是非お買い求めくださいね

https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/kofxivue/ #SNK #KOF #KOF14UE

The package version of "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ULTIMATE EDITION" will be released tomorrow on 3/11! It is a great set that includes DLC characters, costumes, and 10 original themes.♪ If you don't have KOF14 yet, please buy it.

https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/kofxivue/ #SNK#KOF#KOF14UE

Anthony..

Hi Guys,

Here's something interesting. A rare Neo-Geo MVSSCB-U4 unit that available off Facebook marketplace in the state of Connecticut . This particular unit looks different front the rest of the Japanese 4 slot units

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3004083683138101/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

May be an image of indoor

Multi Video System SCB-U4

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Anthony..

• Like 1