IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

6 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

Oh wow! This looks amazing Marko. I think this would be a perfect figure to have around the shelf more than the others since I really like Blue Mary a lot. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

You know what fellas??

:party: Today marks the 8th year anniversary of "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com! :party:

Its been another amazing year in which we were able to bring members together and having discussions regarding anything related to the Neo-Geo and SNK. I would like to take the opportunity as usual to thank Albert, the moderators, the members, and guest that come by, reply, and look at the postings that are available to view for the general public pertaining to the Neo-Geo and its platforms. As mentioned numerous times before, the Neo-Geo thread had concerns and uncertainties involving how will it work and benefit others. After careful planning and good concepts. We were able to make this thread work and help benefit long time and new Neo-Geo players. :)

For those that are unaware about the thread beforehand, Atariage had little discussions that involved the Neo-Geo. But being a Neo-Geo player, owner, and enthusiast.....I felt it was time to introduce something new and fresh for the community here on the site. So far, we have 29,300+ replies, and a whopping 1.3 Million views and counting! A nice accomplishment so far that we continue on to progress even further.

As usual, "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" is open to all. If you have any inquiries or you're a gamer, reviewer, programmer, troubleshooter, developer, publisher, or anything else that you would like to contribute relating to the Neo-Geo or SNK/P, please feel free to PM me, or post here. You're welcome to do so.

Thank you all for the personal support and thank you for supporting "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com. :)

Anthony...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for everything so far. This thread has always been quite helpful whenever I have questions about the Neo Geo... which hasn't really happened recently, so I haven't been particularly active here lately, but hopefully that will change soon. Andro Dunos II in only 2 days! Hopefully they ship the Dreamcast version of the first game on the same day...

• Thanks 1

Thanks go to you Anthony! ?

If I didn't find this thread I wouldn't have found the Neo-Geo mini and opened my eyes to the many awesome games that were made for the system. 

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and continued contributions to this forum.?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Oh wow! This looks amazing Marko. I think this would be a perfect figure to have around the shelf more than the others since I really like Blue Mary a lot. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :)

Anthony...

Yeah, and at least the price isn’t too bad

• Like 1

It is interesting on an atari site how far this conversation has gone, I can only guess largely how much of it are twitter reposts though. ;)  It has a massive amount of traffic either way...and nothing despicable like the you know what forums.

I don't play as I used to but still fire it up now and again, it suits me in short bursts as it's quick play for quick moments...and given how robust the cabinet is not getting beat on daily should prolong it until something naturally chokes with age, and at that rate not sure what I'd do as I can't fix anything too critical, maybe a HDMI CMVS? :D

• Like 2

Congratulations Anthony on 8 years of the Neo Geo Thread!! You've done an excellent job highlighting the greatness of the Neo Geo and supporting the many enthusiastic fans of the system. I wish you success on this thread for many more years to come.

See the source image

Edited by NeoTurboManiac
  • Thanks 1

Hello, 

I hope everyone is having a great day enjoying the anniversary of the creation of the forum! I am celebrating by playing the new SNK game King of Fighters XV on the PS4! I am late to the party as always, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the support of my channel and all the great discussions about everything Neo Geo!

-Aaron

kofxv.jpg

• Thanks 1