IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

More from Richard.

I'm playing some Flipshot on NeoGeoX 1f600.png might get it on MVS. What are you playing today? #GamersUnite #neogeo

Chc19WMW0AAVmiF.jpg
18 retweets38 likes
Retweet
Liked
More

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Chdli5lVEAApw5-.jpg
65 retweets109 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

ChdlZhbUkAARnxx.jpg
76 retweets83 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Atariage member and professional gamer Mr. Richard Evans (richard31337) doing another high score record that is pending with Twin Galaxies.

Richard surely is a true blue hardcore gamer that shows his gamer skills that he even takes on the challenging title like Viewpoint and continues to train himself to make his score even higher.! Thank you as always Richard. Keep it up my good man! :)

From the description,

"This is my first Viewpoint submission for Twin Galaxies. I can definitely do better, I literally learned how to do the 2nd boss in this video. I think the trick is to leave the bombs until the last bit once the main body is gone... I will then need to learn the patterns on stage 3...

I show all the game settings at the beginning, then play for one credit only. Once my run is complete you'll see me show the inside of the cabinet, the MVS and the game to prove it's original arcade hardware."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from PSO.

@Richard31337 Lovely! Neo Bomberman is my current portable choice! 1f606.png

CheJrjBXEAEX4FX.jpg
1 retweet6 likes
Retweet
  1. Okay, so l wonder what the pink correction sheet says? Not that it matters as I can't read the manual either lol! 1f604.png

Choh8vtW0AAwN5U.jpg
    0 retweets2 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. World Heroes 2 - my latest pick-up. l'm not this franchises biggest fan, but this one is probably the most fun!

ChoZaxBWEAA26wZ.jpg
    0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

More

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Wow. Nice pickup by PSO with Metal Slug 2nd Mission. Great game to have in your NGPC collection.

Metal Slug 2nd Mission - This just arrived - literally! Can't wait to play this as the 1st one was such good fun!

ChtMSi6XAAA-BFA.jpg
1 retweet1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Latest Release! "KOF 2000" is available on PS4 via SIEA's PS Stores for only $9.99 including Trophy Support! #KOF

40 retweets50 likes
      Retweet
      More
  1. Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

ChvL5eIU4AAuGOR.jpg
    72 retweets90 likes
    Retweet

ChvMK8gUkAAn9mL.jpg
63 retweets76 likes
Retweet
More

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Always nice to see NGPC goodies like this.

Here's my NeoGeo Pocket Color. Wouldn't mind a few more games for it. @ColonelFalcon

Cht5glAWUAEjthW.jpg
Cht5ihYXIAAiot3.jpg
Cht5kNiWMAA4Mrm.jpg
Cht5mE2XAAEXGtq.jpg
11 retweets35 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi Guys, Htaed7 here...hope you are all doing well!

Just came off my "Fight Night 2.0"stream on Youtube Gaming and since the title featured tonight

is KOF XIII (steam version) i just wanted to drop the link here in case any are interested in checking it out!

As i mention in the stream, i'm not a much of a "fan" of KOF as i i'm of Samsho or last blade series.

But much is due to myself and not because of the quality of the games. For some reason i just couldn't

get the timing right when it came to competitive play (chaining combos,specials etc) even though most of

my friends ADORE the series, so i set out (i know i'm late) to seek KOF XIII to see if i could come to terms with the game

and feel the hype for the upcoming KOF XIV.

In that regard the game delivered in spades, great controls, beautiful art style and overall great package.

Will be back with more SNK greatness soon, Take care guys! ROCK ON!

Fight Night 2.0 #4: KOF XIII (Htaed7-RCT) (Friday, May 6, 2016)

• Like 2

Hi Guys, Htaed7 here...hope you are all doing well!

Just came off my "Fight Night 2.0"stream on Youtube Gaming and since the title featured tonight

is KOF XIII (steam version) i just wanted to drop the link here in case any are interested in checking it out!

As i mention in the stream, i'm not a much of a "fan" of KOF as i i'm of Samsho or last blade series.

But much is due to myself and not because of the quality of the games. For some reason i just couldn't

get the timing right when it came to competitive play (chaining combos,specials etc) even though most of

my friends ADORE the series, so i set out (i know i'm late) to seek KOF XIII to see if i could come to terms with the game

and feel the hype for the upcoming KOF XIV.

In that regard the game delivered in spades, great controls, beautiful art style and overall great package.

Will be back with more SNK greatness soon, Take care guys! ROCK ON!

Fight Night 2.0 #4: KOF XIII (Htaed7-RCT) (Friday, May 6, 2016)

Hey Noel,

Thank you posting your KOF XIII video here on the Neo-Geo thread. Really a nicely done stream you did for us. As always. Keep up the great work. We look forward on seeing more from you!

Anthony...

Cheers Anthony! You can check how made the STARFORCE NEO on my build blog here: https://starforcepi.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/building-a-starforce-neo/

It features component descriptions & pricelists, trial&error solutions, tips, and tricks to help you on your own compact MVS build. Plus, a comparison with the upcoming STARFORCE PI :)

componentslist.png

Also, my other blogs feature a project description of the STARFORCE PI production, more high-res pictures of the STARFORCE NEO and some quiet contemplation on getting a small-production going on a budget -> https://starforcepi.wordpress.com

Edited by StarForcePilot
  • Like 2

Cheers Anthony! You can check how made the STARFORCE NEO on my build blog here: https://starforcepi.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/building-a-starforce-neo/

emplation on getting a small-production going on a budget -> https://starforcepi.wordpress.com

Hi Starforce.

Thank you for the reply and links on seeing your building process for the Starforce Neo.

Also, welcome aboard to the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com Feel free to browse around for your convenience and contribute as much as you like. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your liking and will help benefit you on videos, projects, or for personal knowledge in the immediate future. If you have any questions/concerns that you like to address, you're more than welcome to post here on the thread. Will try to answer as quickly as possible.! :)

Thank you as always Starforce, we look forward on seeing more for you.! :)

Anthony...

Free "KOF XIV" Twitter icons & wallpapers! http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/special

ChxvMeKUUAAPML4.jpg
108 retweets152 likes
Retweet
More
  1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

ChxwCCgUkAAmAXb.jpg
    99 retweets95 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. 「KOF XIV」のTwitterアイコンや壁紙をプレゼント中! 詳しくは公式サイト「SPECIAL DLコンテンツページ」をチェック! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/special

ChxuhDkU4AAl9lG.jpg
    204 retweets140 likes
    Retweet
    More

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Atariage member Aaron from AaronClassicGamer doing another enjoyable single credit video with League Bowling for the MVS. Thank you Aaron for sharing this with us. I love bowling titles and this one is my favorite! :)

From the description,

"League Bowling-Neo Geo MVS 1 Credit Game! Yeah I know I only scored a 102 for regulation bowling and that is deplorable. Oh well, I still had some fun. I will have to pick this title up soon for my MVS. This is an older title but still has some charm for the Neo Geo. You and up to 3 friends can play for a total of 4 players, which would be fun at parties in the basementcade!!! I think this is week 17 of the Neo Geo Challenge guys, so the gauntlet has been thrown down! Beat my lousy score! Check out the Atariage.com Neo Geo forums!!! REMEMBER to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT and as always HAPPY GAMING!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here's a video of Samurai Showdown by a gentlemen by the name of MetalPixelGamer. Nice! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhpjKH_9q4

Anthony...

Hello Anthony and all my fellow gamers in the Atariage Community. I'm both flattered, and honored to see my video on this forum. Tomorrow I will have another one for y'all. I am a new content creator and only have been on youtube since mid march. I look forward to growing and staying in touch with my brothers and sisters in the gaming community. Best regards, DJ aka MetalPixelGamer

• Like 1

Hello Anthony and all my fellow gamers in the Atariage Community. I'm both flattered, and honored to see my video on this forum. Tomorrow I will have another one for y'all. I am a new content creator and only have been on youtube since mid march. I look forward to growing and staying in touch with my brothers and sisters in the gaming community. Best regards, DJ aka MetalPixelGamer

Hi DJ,

Welcome to Atariage.com and thank you for participating on the Neo-Geo thread. :)

Please feel free to partake in the many conversations that we have here on the forums. We look forward on seeing more of your works and what you can contribute to the community here. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Neo-Geo, you're more than welcome to post it here and we will gladly get back to you ASAP. If you like, you can retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread. Hopefully, you can find a posting that will be to your benefit. :)

Thank you as always DJ. We can't wait to see you again in the near future here on the Neo-Geo thread and around the Atariage forums!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here we see the HappyConsoleGamer doing another great Neo-Geo video. This time, we will see Johnny in action discussing about Samurai Showdown and how it made an impact on him after all these years! Enjoy! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Ch-40SQU4AAw_nw.jpg
43 retweets75 likes
Retweet
Liked

Ch-47EnVAAEB8Qk.jpg
42 retweets57 likes
Retweet