Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CjQ-8raUYAEINU5.jpg
82 retweets93 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This afternoon were with a gamer by the name of Stuart. Here the gentlemen is a new owner of a MV!FS motherboard that is a great fixer-upper that is waiting to be use for his Neo-Geo gaming fulfillment.

Nicely done kind sir. Thank you for sharing this with us! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with CRTcade with an amazing story to tell about his Neo Drift Out MVS cart that he received. What's it about? Only one way to find out! :)

From the description,

"A look at an uncommon mistake that I've never come across, (this is NOT just a case of a PCB being improperly inserted, upside down into an MVS cart shell, it's something a bit more amusing, lol) and a bit about how Neo Geo MVS carts are assembled, and how to properly dissasemble/reassmble them. Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for checking it out. NOTE: It was later determined that this was a factory error of SNK Japan, so the labels for a certain run of this particular cart were applied upside down!!"

Anthony...

Hi Guys,

Back again with Mr. Stella Box Head (Daz) doing another great playthrough video. Here, will see the kind sir playing one of my all time favorite titles for the Neo-Geo, Magician Lord.

Thank you Daz. Keep up the great work as always!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

The 3rd team gameplay trailer has been launched. #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/aggyxd6Fn_8

CjV9GQwVEAAtL1F.jpg
141 retweets181 likes
Retweet
  1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 全国8都市にて店頭体験会を開催!36キャラがプレイできる最新バージョンが登場! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news01.php

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

XIV of THE KING OF FIGHTERS: OTC experience meeting held in eight cities across the country! 36 appeared in latest version playable characters! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news01.php

Ci3zcOYVAAAfAsF.jpg
    283 retweets156 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: チーム紹介トレーラー第3弾 公開しました。 #KOF14 #KOFXIV https://youtu.be/aggyxd6Fn_8

CjV8jdiUUAAZ4c0.jpg
    261 retweets150 likes
    Retweet
0JcBONkP_bigger.jpg

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 5/28からスタートする店頭体験会でプレイできる36キャラを公開!#KOF14 #KOFXIV 体験会日程>http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news01.php

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 36 playable in store workshops start from 5/28 public character! #KOF14 #KOFXIV Workshops dates >http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news01.php

CjS9845UoAAcBgw.jpg
289 retweets179 likes
Retweet

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CjX3_rVUoAA1Myy.jpg
    49 retweets69 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES ”departs for new adventures on the Steam gaming platform! #NEOGEO #SNK http://store.steampowered.com/app/366280

CjXxydIUkAA8zpE.jpg
    171 retweets120 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Atariage member, Alex from AusRetroGamer.

CjYh_pZUoAAxTQ8.jpg
CjYh_MqVAAA33MF.jpg
8 retweets3 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Atariage member Mike Vito posted on Twitter the latesy regarding KOF XIV "Burning to Fight" Premium Edition and on the website of Hey Poor Gamer!

0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

HPPLogotitle-joystick.jpg

THE KING OF FIGHTERS ‘BURN TO FIGHT’ PREMIUM EDITION REVEALED, GETS NEW TRAILER
Andy, Terry, and Joe show some Southtown Spirit in new The King of Fighters XIV trailer, special Burn To Fight Edition detailed

fatal_fury_team.jpg

ATLUS today released a new trailer for The King of Fighters XIVshowcasing the Fatal Fury Team.

In this trailer latest trailer for SNK’s upcoing fighter, we get a look at series stalwarts Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, and Joe Higashi. Terry and Andy show off their South Town roots as they deliver a barrage of familiar attacks and crushing Desperation Moves. Joe Higashi shows off his Muay Thai prowess with some ferocious, rapid-fire kicks and elbows, too. The Fatal Fury Team never fails to disappoint, and it looks like they’re in rare form in The King of Fighters XIV.

Check out the trailer below:

In addition to the new trailer, ATLUS has also unveiled a new Special Edition version of the game. The King of Fighters XIV “Burn to Fight Edition” will include the following items:

• SteelBook – The game disc will be encased in a collectible SteelBook® emblazoned with the series’ fiery mainstay, Kyo Kusanagi, literally burning to fight.
  • Art book – This 144-page art book will be filled with original character/stage drawings from throughout the series.
  • 3-Disc Soundtrack – Those looking for an audio fix will be able to enjoy a three-disc soundtrack (housed in a gorgeous Mai Shiranui illustrated case) comprised of 60+ electric songs worthy of the greatest fighting tournament in the world.
  • Collector’s Box – All the above items will be packaged in a scorching box adorned with familiar characters.

KOFXIV_Glam_Premium_FINAL.jpg

The King of Fighters XIV will be slugging its way onto the PlayStation 4 on August 23, 2016. The game will be priced at $59.99/CA$79.99 at launch. Additonally, pre-orders and a limited number of launch editions will arrive in this special SteelBook case. Plus, for the week following launch, the Classic Kyo costume DLC will be free to all players.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Me and Htaed7 just went live on Twitch with Neo-Geo tonight. Come join us! :)

https://www.twitch.tv/htaed7

twitch-email-logomark-purple.png

Hey fdurso224, htaed7 just went live!

htaed7-profile_image-1e24ac274e31e3bd-70

htaed7 is playing Samurai Shodown V Special

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CjdqfimUkAA74cA.jpg
39 retweets55 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

XIV of THE KING OF FIGHTERS: show the most recent screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CjdpKL3UkAQBiJ2.jpg
83 retweets58 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hey guys,

More from PSO.

SNK Vs Capcom : Match of the Millenium - arrived today! This is just awesome, can't stop playing it. NGPC Rocks! 1f618.png1f49e.png

CjaDAbhXAAA3OnJ.jpg
CjaDC8wWUAA-atM.jpg
CjaDFf5WEAAH-C4.jpg
CjaDH0eW0AEI0pZ.jpg
14 retweets41 likes
Retweet

Fatal Fury - enjoyed the 8 page article in the latest issue of @RetroGamer_Mag Thanks! I think I have 'em all now! 1f609.png

CjZ-mtJXIAEDJHE.jpg
CjZ-pSUXEAA1NrW.jpg
1 retweet1 like
Retweet

Kabuki Klash : Far East of Eden - Arrived today! Not done with my NGCD yet! Another fun fighter on the system! 1f618.png1f49e.png

CjZ9VDJXEAEN4-E.jpg
0 retweets0 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Greetings fellow forum members, Htaed7 back here with my last "hurrah" (for the foreseeable future)

I leave this here, which was last night's "One more dance: Neo Geo" stream i did on twitch, where a few of my friends

(including Fdurso224) shared a good time rocking to 80's-90's metal tunes while showcasing some Neo Geo games.

i would like to note that due to an oversight (on my part) some of the audio was muted by twitch (for obvious reasons)

and since i didn't record it, well i had to upload "as is" ...sorry for that.

Before i go, i wish to mention that i really appreciate how welcoming this forum (and it's members) have been to me

in the short time i have been with you guys (specially you Anthony!)

and that i wish you guys a very long life and success in any future endeavors since you guys

are an example of what a forum should be: (loyal dedicated gamers, little to NO drama, open to share experiences with others)

Long live Neo Geo and long live the forums!

ROCK ON!

• Like 1

Greetings fellow forum members, Htaed7 back here with my last "hurrah" (for the foreseeable future)

I leave this here, which was last night's "One more dance: Neo Geo" stream i did on twitch, where a few of my friends

(including Fdurso224) shared a good time rocking to 80's-90's metal tunes while showcasing some Neo Geo games.

i would like to note that due to an oversight (on my part) some of the audio was muted by twitch (for obvious reasons)

and since i didn't record it, well i had to upload "as is" ...sorry for that.

Before i go, i wish to mention that i really appreciate how welcoming this forum (and it's members) have been to me

in the short time i have been with you guys (specially you Anthony!)

and that i wish you guys a very long life and success in any future endeavors since you guys

are an example of what a forum should be: (loyal dedicated gamers, little to NO drama, open to share experiences with others)

Long live Neo Geo and long live the forums!

ROCK ON!

Thank you Noel.

Really had a great time watching and participating on your stream with you and fellow member NeoTurboManic. Unfortunately, YouTube block it for copyright concerns here . But I posted a link for others to watch this on Twitch!

Thank you as always bro.

https://www.twitch.tv/htaed7/v/68812147

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Thanks Anthony, i was about to update it with the link (but you where a step ahead of me LOL, thanks again)

It's not totally blocked (just some "countries" and mobile phones,) but as you mentioned this is due to the music, which is a shame because nobody is trying to make money off this, AND

most of these bands don't mind at all, but the BS policies are sometimes "choking" in nature. Specially considering some people upload full movies and tv episodes,

but i digress, we had fun, and there is an alternative (by checking it out at twitch) take care guys!

• Like 1

Thanks Anthony, i was about to update it with the link (but you where a step ahead of me LOL, thanks again)

It's not totally blocked (just some "countries" and mobile phones,) but as you mentioned this is due to the music, which is a shame because nobody is trying to make money off this, AND

most of these bands don't mind at all, but the BS policies are sometimes "choking" in nature. Specially considering some people upload full movies and tv episodes,

but i digress, we had fun, and there is an alternative (by checking it out at twitch) take care guys!

You're welcome Noel. Had fun regardless and always will with future streams. Thank you for contriuting to the Neo-Geo thread and to the video game community! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 4Gamer様「今週のプレゼント」にて KOF XIV体験会でもらえるマイクロファイバークロスを5種1セット10名様にプレゼント!#KOF14 #KOFXIV http://www.4gamer.net/games/040/G004099/20160528006 ※ページ下にあります

4 Gamer like a Microfiber cloth in the "present" of the week' by KOF XIV experience get 5 species 1 set 10 names to giveaway! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://www.4gamer.net/games/040/G004099/20160528006 ※ Page under

CjiyCA4UgAEOs3v.jpg
    14 retweets16 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. 【イベント情報】いよいよ明日13時~17時!PS4「THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV」体験会がソフマップ仙台駅前店にて開催!参加者および当日予約者にはプレゼントあります! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

[Event info], tomorrow, 1 pm-5 pm! THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV in PS4 experience held at sofmap Sendai Ekimae store! Participants and on the day of booking gifts. #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CjhsYn_UoAAP11-.jpg
    18 retweets16 likes
    Retweet
    More
  3. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 本日、秋葉原「ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディアAkiba 6F」にて体験会を開催中!(17時まで)試遊台は2台。アーケードコントローラーも用意しています。#KOF14 #KOFXIV

XIV of THE KING OF FIGHTERS: today, Akihabara "Yodobashi camera multimedia Akiba 6F, ' at the workshops held during the! (5 pm) try the one is two. Arcade controller is also provided. #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CjhC49XUkAMN3mE.jpg
    160 retweets131 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This afternoon, were with a gamer by the name of Donald Ahlers. Donald is a new and proud owner of a Neo-Geo AES. This will be his first video that he has done for the Neo-Geo and will see him do a quick review with his console,his game Riding Hero, and his pro controller!

Congrats Donald on having one in your possession. We look forward on seeing more Neo-Geo videos from you in the near future. :)

Anthony...