IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Ci3L4K-UoAEmGvH.jpg
59 retweets110 likes
Retweet
Liked
  1. 【MSA お知らせ】 本日より300万DL突破記念の特別ログインボーナスを実施!期間中にログインいただくと「オストリッチスラッグ」のユニットパーツをプレゼント! #MSA http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20160520_03.html

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[MSA announced today special 3 million DL topped Memorial carried login bonus! You log in during the period and unit parts of 'ostrichslug'! #MSA http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20160520_03.html

Ci4OfaMUoAQMfC-.jpg
    12 retweets11 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 全国8都市にて店頭体験会を開催!36キャラがプレイできる最新バージョンが登場! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news01.php

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

XIV of THE KING OF FIGHTERS: OTC experience meeting held in eight cities across the country! 36 appeared in latest version playable characters! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/news/news01.php

Ci3zcOYVAAAfAsF.jpg
    215 retweets91 likes
    Retweet
    More
  3. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Ci3LnYwUgAA0CPg.jpg
    52 retweets71 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Professor G doing video games soundtracks. Here, we will be hearing King of Fights '95.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMq0HUK6R-I

Tracklist: [#172]

00:04 - K.O.F. '95 (Title)
00:46 - K.O.F. '95 (MVS Title)
01:05 - Demon Select (Game Select)
01:23 - Raging Waves Select (Team Select)
01:41 - Funky Esaka (Japan Stage)
04:03 - Spring of this World (Victory Demo)
04:08 - Prisoner (Korea Stage)
06:35 - Desert Requiem (Middle East Stage)
09:45 - Shuddering Gong (China Stage)
11:52 - Club-M ~Flute in the Sky~ (Mediterranean Sea Stage)
14:21 - Art and Fighting ~To Sway a Man's Heart~ (USA Stage)
17:55 - Bass Crawling on the Ground (UK Stage)
19:43 - Stormy Saxophone (USA Stage)
22:38 - Weeping R - Sorrowful D (Rugal Demo 1, 3)
25:09 - Weeping R - Sorrowful D (Rugal Demo 2)
27:39 - HAL, Bass and Melody (Final Boss Stage 1)
30:19 - Hymn for Rugal (Rugal Appearance Demo)
30:57 - Guitar, Omega and Rugal (Final Boss Stage 2)
33:00 - Rugal Elimination (Rugal Elimination Demo)
33:49 - Kid (Ending 1)
34:31 - Goodbye Mr. Tear (Ending 2)
35:42 - Farewell! Youth (Ending 3)
37:07 - The Sunset Sky Part VI ~ Liebe (Staff Roll)
39:15 - Vortex of Desire (Game Over)

Composer: Masahiko Hataya, Yasuo Yamate, PEARL SHIBAKICHI, Akihiro Uchida
Developer: SNK
Publisher: SNK
Release Date: Jul 25, 1995 (JP/MVS), Sept 1, 1995 (JP/AES)

-Staff-

Executive Producer
E.Kawasaki

Producer
T.Nishiyama

Chief Director
M.Kuwasashi

Sub Director
Toyochan, Haruo Tomiya, Namaan.Hiroto

System Director
Toyochan

System Editor
K.Mac.Nagashima

Front Designer
T.Shinkai, Ru!Murakemi, C. Yamasaki, Goro. Hamada, Akihiko Nasu, Y.Hiraki, Ha Gi Ha Ra, H.Otani, M.Asakura, Yoshiko Ogata!, Jacky Sato, Toba, Hayamiponbashi, Miho Uematsu, Akiko Yukawa, Shinsuke, Kalkin. Mizuno, K.Isomura, Hiroto Kittaka, Kohrin, ........, Meguronomikan, Red Hawk

Back Designer
Jetta, Hawashi K-34, Tsugumi, Sahori-E24, Eri Koujitani, Kusunoki-084, Souzi Takamori

Program
Shinchan-R34, S.Fujinuki, Cyber.Kondo

Sound-Music
Papaya, Tate-Norio, Brother-Hige, Pearl Sibakiti, Ackey

Sound-Effect
Yamapy-1, Macky, Mitsuo, Sha-V, Kyo-Chan

Voice
A.Sogi, A.Maetsuka, E.Tsuda, E.Yano, H.Ikoma, K.Hori, K.Inage, K.Namase, K.Nanba, K.Yasui, M.Nagasaki, M.Nonaka, M.Usui, S.Hashimoto, S.Hiyama, T.Arai, T.Nishimura, Y.Shima

Special Thanks To
Y.Tozono, T.Hasokawa, Takayuki Inoue, Yokoyama, A.Tahara, Shiraishi, M.Kanamaru, 44Oka

R and D Center, Dangerous Bomb, S. Isimatu, Nakagawa Yochi, Team Galapagos, Manoru, Shio Shio Shio, Bruce Tee, Ponta, Sezaki, Mic-Senbey, Rolly Yamamoto, Zennosuke, R. Nariai, Tohru, Dai, Ruku Fuku, Tsu '95, Lion Heart, Y.Oda, H. Miyagami, Anne, Y. Gushiken, GPZ, STG-Oyaji, Navy-Melon, H. Eguchi

AND

ALL SNK STAFF

PRODUCED BY

SNK

The End

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Ci5XMpaVEAAdosw.jpg
24 retweets59 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Ci5YWhYUYAA_ri3.jpg
58 retweets75 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Professor G doing his soundtracks. This morning, will be listening to King of the Monsters for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQfHKJMT9Xs

Tracklist: [#173]

00:04 - Opening Demo (King of the Monsters)
00:39 - Select Monster
01:04 - Theme of Geon (Entirely Breaker)
03:40 - Theme of Rocky (Pyramid Power)
06:28 - Theme of Beetle Mania (Like a Beetle)
09:18 - Theme of Astro Guy (Ugly Hero)
13:09 - Stage Clear (Polluted Zone)
13:21 - Ending (News)
13:25 - Game Over (Shout of Losers)

Composer: Toshikazu Tanaka, Tonny
Developer: SPS, SNK (Neo Geo)
Publisher: Sega, Takara (US)
Release Date: Mar 1993 (NA), Jun 1993 (EU); Nov 26, 1993 (JP)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with gamehuggers doing another awesome Neo-Geo related video. You remember the funny video that was uploaded by him with the long NGCD loading time with KOF '95...Amusing to say the least! :)

So now another fantastic video was uploaded with Metal Slug 1st mission for the NGPC. In this video, the gameplay continues until he dies in the game. Really amazing stuff! :)

From the description,

"Welcome back to Till I Die!! This week we're going to take a look at the awesome NGPC title, Metal Slug 1st Mission!

Unlike all of the other iterations of Metal Slug, I'm able to actually last more than 20 seconds before dying! :)"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with Richard (richard31337) defeating his own high score in Zed Blade.Nicely done as always Richard! :)

Holy crap just beat my own high score on Zed Blade with 1,205,500! 1f600.png

Ci_pz-hWYAETXtc.jpg
4 retweets23 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with fellow Atariage member Aaron from AaronClassicGamer doing what he does best. For this weeks challenge, Aaron will provide an awesome run of Robo Army for the MVS. An entertaining brawler that will always keep you busy to play and never disappoints the players! :)

From the description,

" Robo Army Actual Hardware-Neo Geo MVS Arcade. This is week 20 of the Neo Geo Challenge and this episode was a real stinker,due to I had little time to practice, but was fun non the less! This beat em up is full of charm and a stiff challenge to boot! This one came out in 1991, but is quite beautiful I must say! Remember to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT!"

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!

https://twitter.com/AaronClasicGamr

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with Sal (snkneogeoman) doing another great review for one of SNK's ports for the Super Famicom.

Here, we see Sal playing Art of Fighting 2 and we see the kind sir doing another finely detailed and insightful video that always a pleasure watching for our entertaining and video game enjoyment! :)

From the description,

"I take a look at the home port of AoF2 by Saurus. While lacking in the sound and graphic department, it makes up for in gameplay and charm. This game was played on the Retron5 with various filters."

Anthony...

Here's the pics of the memory card. It's capacity is crazy big for its intended purpose and has two banks. I love the engrish on the back!

Thanks Punisher for showing us this with us. I was thinking on getting this for the AES. Really looks amazing. $35 shipped sounds too tempting to ignore. I think I'll get it early in June. :)

Thanks again Punisher. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

retrogamer81081 (Keith) made a special birthday shout out for me and really love the photo of Garfield, Pooky, and the Neo-Geo all in one for the happy birthday pic.! :-D

Thank you Keith for particiapating on the Neo-Geo thread and what you do for us here on Atariage.com. Keep up the good work and glad that you're a friend of mine! :)

"Hey Anthony, I just dropped by to say and wish you a happy 33rd!! I hope you have an awesome one and rock out that Neo Geo on your special day! :) almost 2 months til I am 35 here. I wanted to do a minor photoshop of something for you. :D'"

PicsArt_05-22-10.41.39_zpslpaeks84.jpg?w

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

CjGh6OnVEAAxnz3.jpg
42 retweets71 likes
Retweet
Liked

CjGiA54VEAAbAK7.jpg
49 retweets63 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This morning, were with a gamer by the name of Mr. Stella Box Head. In this video, will see the gentleman playing and reviewing the all so enjoyable Ghost Pilots for the AES. Love that classic Sony unit that he's playing on! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with fellow Atariage member Cyrus Martin doing another fantastix Neo-Geo video. So this evening were going to see him in action with his AES unit over SCART RBB for a prompt demonstration of it!

From the description.

"I have a few Neo Geo carts and I thought it would be fun to show them since I can now capture video over SCART RGB. It is definitely higher quality than the composite video cable that came with my console. Capturing through RGB also revealed some off translucent blocks that appear on screen. Not sure why. Do you have any ideas?"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

CjLsQp1UUAAnY0V.jpg
55 retweets87 likes
Retweet

CjLsZURUkAAizcO.jpg
95 retweets92 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Mr. Stela Box Head (Daz) doing a fun gamplay and review for the Neo-Geo. So lets dive right in and see an always superb shooting game , Last Resort. Nicely done video to say the least!

From the description,

"The suns shinning outside but before doing anything constructive i decide to record a little one life gameplay of Last Resort on the Neo Geo."

Anthony....

• Like 1

Hi guys,

CjOZoqUUYAAOlFL.jpg
43 retweets60 likes
Retweet

CjOZfV8UkAYSt8U.jpg
39 retweets36 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

• Like 1

Last resort looks really good graphically. It looks like it has true transparency with the search lights which is very impressive if true because even the Saturn can't do that. Hard to tell though with a video of the screen. I've never played it myself.

Nicely said Punisher. Last Resorts graphics look impressive even to this day. I love the finely detail backgrounds that were done throughout the stages to give it its atmospheric look.

Anthony...