IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

On 6/27/2023 at 10:03 PM, ColecoGamer said:

Any word on when Eye of the Typhoon will be released on MVS?

Someone on eBay is already selling the AES version!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185955628596?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=yWgxoap5SN2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=YT3epDNRT52&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

a 3rd batch (MVS/AES) is planned for the end of this year (2023).

join our discord to get the notifications https://discord.gg/C9WJBhz97y

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I really like what this team is doing, but they seem unorganized where buying their games are concerned, you know?

teot is an unofficial release so buying a physical package will always be exceptional and in limited quantities.

Concerning Cyborg Force  pre-orders will start once the game development is completed and we have a running website and all.. 

our target is for september but it's still subject for uncertainty ^^

Edited by OzzyOuzo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, OzzyOuzo said:

a 3rd batch (MVS/AES) is planned for the end of this year (2023).

join our discord to get the notifications https://discord.gg/C9WJBhz97y

ALRIGHT!! 

Hi Ozzy. Welcome to The Official NEO-GEO Thread on AtariAge.com bro. It's an honor to have you on with us and thank you for enlisting onto he forums here on the AtariAge site. Please enjoy your stay and have fun browsing away on the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread. if you have any questionings that you would like to ask us, please feel free to do so. Will be glad to answered them as best a possible bro. 

Also Ozzy, if you like to share videos and other Neo-Geo content here on the Neo-Geo thread, you're more than welcome to do so. No permission needed bro. Feel free to go right ahead. We sure enjoy your material that you allowed me to share though out the years. 

Thank you for stopping by Ozzy. A pleasure having you on with us and can't wait to see more postings from you on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout the forums here on AtariAge.com. Keep up the excellent work you provide for the community kind sir. :)

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, OzzyOuzo said:

teot is an unofficial release so buying a physical package will always be exceptional and in limited quantities.

Concerning Cyborg Force  pre-orders will start once the game development is completed and we have a running website and all.. 

our target is for september but it's still subject for uncertainty ^^

I understand. I apologize for coming off rude. I am excited about your projects and would like to support your work with some pre-orders. 👍🏻

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【月末新キャラクター】 月末キャラクター、発ッ表ォ~! 6月の月末キャラクター正解は:「リリィ・カーン」!!! 今回は正解者がいないため、6月30日に抽選で3名様に600ダイヤをプレゼント! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #抽選 #プレゼント
Translated from Japanese by
[New characters at the end of the month] End of the month character announced! The correct character for the end of June is: "Lily Khan"! ! ! Since there is no correct answer this time, 600 diamonds will be presented to 3 people by lottery on June 30th! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #抽選 #プレゼント

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【プレゼント企画】 月末オークションキャラのキャッチコピーを当ててください。 ※画像の赤丸の部分です。 正解した1名に600ダイヤ、大喜利枠1名に覚醒石3個をプレゼント! 締切:6/30(金)0時 #kof98umol
[Gift plan] Please guess the catchphrase of the month-end auction character. ※ The part circled in red in the image. One person who answered correctly will receive 600 diamonds, and one person in the Ogiri frame will receive 3 awakening stones! Deadline: 6/30 (Friday) 00:00 #kof98umol

Fzrau_SaYAAaCh9?format=png&name=small

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【招き猫くじ】 今月もこの時間がやってまいりました。第22回の招き猫くじです。 画像のルールをよく読み、締切までに参加をお願いします。 締切:7/5(水)23時59分 #kof98umol
[Beckoning cat lottery] This time has come again this month. This is the 22nd manekineko lottery. Please read the image rules carefully and participate by the deadline. Deadline: 7/5 (Wednesday) 23:59 #kof98umol

FzwNwXZaQAEQ5l4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

5 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

So true Ryan. I always did enjoyed Over Top/ Too bad Neo Drift Out was more of the top choice for Neo-Geo gamers. :)

Anthony..

Thrash rally has always been my favourite neo racer. Just happens to be in my aes right meow31ABD067-5839-475B-9E0E-66CC21EDFA78.thumb.jpeg.7982e065b7b5fcf00de45c0a997ed0c6.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

Thrash rally has always been my favourite neo racer. Just happens to be in my aes right meow

Excellent choice Madwin. My brother enjoys Thrash Rally. He always loved that game when he use to see one in a sloted MVS unit bro. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 PLEASURE GOAL ACA NEOGEO is available to download on iOS/Android devices! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pleasure-goal-aca-neogeo/id6444757721 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acafutsal Supports Bluetooth controllers! Look forward to more games on the way! #ACANEOGEO

ACA NEOGEO PLEASURE GOAL: 5 ON 5 MINI SOCCER

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Check out the sale going on at the Steam Store! KOF XV Standard Edition/ Deluxe Edition: 75%OFF KOF XV Team Pass 1 / 2: 75% OFF KOF XV Fighter Pass: 50% OFF Check out the Steam Store for more SNK titles with some up to 80% OFF! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1498570/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XV/ #KOF15 #KOFXV

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 Thank you playing KOF XV's latest DLC character, GOENITZ! SNK illustrator Falcoon drew a special artwork to celebrate he joining the KOF XV tournament! We hope you enjoy what GOENITZ has to offer! #KOF15 #KOFXV #GOENITZ

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Celebrating the KOF XV tournament at Evo 2023, SNK will be providing “Special Bonus in Vegas” for KOF XV winner at FV Major 2023 (1st). Details here : https://facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/pfbid02AER1uh7NTayBpccjjjtkDamFgrDqdvby752VcFHtKLkgr4EqrkqUMxLzc5qQbbopl #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony...

Hi guys,

[KOF XV] To commemorate the cross-platform implementation, we will hold a KOF XV online tournament for the East Asian region! ■ Date 7/9 (Sun) 1PM (JST) ■ Target region Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan ■ Entry (until 7/7 23:59) https://start.gg/tournament/kof-xv-east-asia-open-tournament/ #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony..

I finally decided to get KOF '98UMFE and 2002UM in the Steam sale. Couldn't decide which to get, so I decided to get both, and there is that set with those and KOF XIII that was about 100 yen more than buying just one of them, so I basically three games for barely more than the price of one. I guess I can retire my KOF '98 AES cart and ACA version now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I finally decided to get KOF '98UMFE and 2002UM in the Steam sale. Couldn't decide which to get, so I decided to get both, and there is that set with those and KOF XIII that was about 100 yen more than buying just one of them, so I basically three games for barely more than the price of one. I guess I can retire my KOF '98 AES cart and ACA version now.

Nice one Steve. All those games at a price that is worth having since these games are still reasonable to purchase. Well done as usual bro. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with jcontra. Here we see him discussing about the Neo-Geo in 1990. I always enjoy the Neo-Geo when it debuted around this time. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"The Neo Geo launched to the world in 1990, and I wanted to review every single game that came out in 1990. There were 11 of them, according to Japanese release dates: NAM-1975 Baseball Stars Professional Mahjong Kyouretsuden Magician Lord Top Players Golf Riding Hero Ninja Combat The Super Spy Cyber Lip Joy Joy Kid (aka Puzzled) League Bowling"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

\Get your free smartphone wallpaper!/ Get your hands on this awesome smartphone wallpaper of KOF XV's latest DLC character, GOENITZ! Please save it and use it today♪ #KOFXV #KOF15 #SNKfanpresent #GOENITZ

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

毎月当たるSNK Twitterフォロー&RTキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様にAmazonギフト券(500円分)をプレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは7/31(月)まで! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV
SNK Twitter follow & RT campaign will be held every month! Amazon gift certificate (500 yen worth) will be presented to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post Application completed! The campaign is until 7/31 (Monday)! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV

Fz3SZ3eaEAIGf9h?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...