IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

速報 ブシロードTCG戦略発表会2023 ヴァンガろう ヴァイスシュヴァルツ プレミアムブースター THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2023年9月22日(金)発売決定 配信はコチラ https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ev6k0hdSvgY 続報をお楽しみに! #KOF #ヴァンガろう #WS
Translated from Japanese by
 Bulletin  Bushiroad TCG Strategy Presentation 2023 Vangarou  Weiss Schwarz Premium Booster THE KING OF FIGHTERS  Released on Friday, September 22, 2023   Click here for distribution  https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ev6k0hdSvgY Stay tuned for more news! #KOF #ヴァンガろう #WS

Fyen4N8aUAcACOR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 NINJA COMMANDO ACA NEOGEO is available to download on iOS/Android devices! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ninja-commando-aca-neogeo/id6444053647 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acanincommando Supports Bluetooth controllers! Look forward to more games on the way! #ACANEOGEO

ACA NEOGEO NINJA COMMANDO

Anthony...

Hi. I am doubting if this content is suitable for this forum. 🤔

This time I'm sharing a project of a Mugen programmer friend who has used my art for the character's portrait, however he is looking for someone who is encouraged to animate the character. Read the description below the video.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 5:25 PM, Charlie Cat said:

That's actually a really good Playstation game that was offered for the console in Japan Steve. I remember playing it and was stunned that this port was a fine edition for Real Bout Fatal Fury Special.

Great animation, new combos, hidden unlockable super moves, a storyline on Billy Kane being brainwashed, and the two line battle line system was removed. What really was interesting is that Geese Howard at a Halo over his head to let the gamers know that he died from the original Fatal Fury. 

Wouldn't mind buying the game for the collection bro. :)

Anthony..

Yeah, I'll try to find a copy if I can. I guess it's basically Real Bout 3 or something like that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Another SNES cover of a NEO GEO song:

And two more for good measure:

These Super NES cover songs from the Neo-Geo are amazing Slidel. I really enjoy them and thank you for sharing the music with us. The more you share them, the more I learn new music to enjoy. Thank you bro. We really have fun listening to move to the beat. :)

Anthony... 

2 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Fast Striker.

Fast Striker is such a great game Slidel. I remember being so excited seeing NGDEVTEAM making new Neo-Geo games that I was one of their biggest followers at one time. Then as time progress, I didn't have the same spark like I once had considering I have to wait years for receiving a Neo-Geo game that i had to pay in advance. Now every newsletter I receive I disregard most of what they say involving release dates and promises. I personally have this feeling that it's just two brothers doing everything on their own to penny pinch as much as possible, and giving the run around to buy them time to do anything.

I had to wait 5 years for Kraut Buster AES CE, and another 4-5 years from Kraut Buster AES 2nd Print, and Fast Striker AES 2nd Print. *Sigh*....Oh well, still patiently waiting. I'll be celebrating with a party once these games finally arrive in my pad from them. :|

Anthony...

3 hours ago, masschamber said:

Reached the hanger in stage six of metal slug  x without continuing, I've never successfully 1cc'd it yet, (2 yes, 1 cc metal slug 1 isn't hard at all, 3 boss 4 is the filter, worst part of the game) but I think I can, sure enjoy sharing them with my daughter, 

That's awesome to know Mass. I still would love to see a videos of you in action showing us your gaming skills bro. I would be your first subscriber. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Take the best the NEOGEO POCKET COLOR has to offer, even on the go! The NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1 is now officially Verified on Steam Deck! Get ON DECK with and play these thrilling titles today! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1586350/NEOGEO_POCKET_COLOR_SELECTION_Vol_1_Steam_Edition/ #SNK #NEOGEO #Steam

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SAMSHO's biggest sale is happening on Steam right now! Save up to 90% on ALL SAMURAI SHODOWN DLC and Bundles! Ends June 21st at 10am PDT! The 2nd Rollback Netcode Community Beta Test is also underway, so it's the perfect time to cross swords with friends!

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 Learn more about DLC character GOENITZ through this character breakdown trailer! https://youtu.be/iN45aqLxZDE GOENITZ is planned to go live after 12AM, June 20th (PDT). *Note, release times may differ between platforms. #KOFXV #KOF15 #GOENITZ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with NeoGeoNow with his interview with Eisuke Ogura.

From the description,

"In this video, we're discussing The Art of KOF with SNK designer and art director EISUKE OGURA. EISUKE OGURA has been a significant part of the development of SNK's unique fighting game genre, and his insights into the game are invaluable. If you're a fan of SNK and #KOFXV, or just want to learn more about the game's development, this video is a must-watch! EISUKE OGURA discusses the game's design, characters, and more, in an informative and entertaining way. So buckle in, it's going to be a long video!" 

Anthony...

13 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

SAMSHO's biggest sale is happening on Steam right now! 

Holy cow, it sure is a big sale. 👍

$12 for the all-in version, with 12 extra character-dlc's.

90% off, and deck-verified.

I probably would have bought this years ago, except it's been locked away on two tiers of timed-exclusive platforms, so I forgot about it. But if SNK'd rather I buy it bargain-bin style years later, I'm not going to complain too much.

It looks beautiful. 🕹

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Preorders for Final Vendetta for the Neo-Geo MVS and AES are now up from Bitmap Bureau!!!!!

Final Vendetta turns one year old today, and what better way to celebrate than by announcing that pre-orders for the Neo Geo AES and MVS versions are now open!  #finalvendetta #NeoGeo

US/EU MVS Super Limited Edition
NGMVScartmockup3quartersviewLEUS01.jpg?v=1686944041

NGMVScartmockupUSLE02.jpg?v=1686944041

image_45.png?v=1686926439

Final Vendetta - Neo Geo MVS - Super Limited Edition US/EU or JP $601.57

Pre-order Final Vendetta for the Neo Geo Multi Video System, which comprises of an MVS cartridge playable on all Neo Geo MVS setups. Comes complete with:

• MVS black cartridge with full colour label
  • MVS cardboard box with full colour label
  • Metallic serial number
  • DIP switch settings sheet
  • Reflective caution sticker
  • Final Vendetta OST CD
  • Pub beer mat
  • Club Tigre VIP wristband
  • Karen’s boxing gloves stress toy
  • Official TVR bumper sticker
  • 4 x Postcards
  • 2 x A3 posters (folded)
  • Art set (mini marquee, moves strip, 2x A5 art set)
  • A4 Art book
  • 7” Polystone Duke statue
  • Custom holographic serial number (*)

We anticipate that shipping will begin in Q4 2023 - Q1 2024.

Overview
Final Vendetta is a hard-hitting action packed beat ‘em up for 1 or 2 players in the vein of classic arcade titles. Featuring stunning pixel art and a thumping soundtrack with exclusive tracks from Utah Saints! Brawl with bad dudes and tough girls as you fight through dangerous environments.

Story
The notorious “Syndic8” gang are slowly taking control of the capital and have kidnapped Claire Sparks’ younger sister. Unfortunately for them, Claire will do whatever it takes to get her back and crush anyone who stands in her way! She teams up with her two friends (and housemates) - retired pro-wrestler Miller T. Williams and Duke Sancho, the streetwise bare-knuckle fighter. Together they must battle and brawl their way through the mean streets of London in a risky mission to reunite Claire with her sister.

Characters
Claire Sparks, a student and martial arts expert, who has become unwillingly embroiled in the rescue of her sister. Duke Sancho is a quick-witted, bare-knuckle fighter from London, earning his nickname after a brawl in the Duke of Wellington pub. Not forgetting the towering figure of Miller T. Williams; a Canadian ex-pro wrestler, controversially removed from competitions for use of excessive force. Together the three friends must battle their way through the streets of London on a dangerous journey to bring back Claire’s sister!

Gameplay
The gameplay mechanics are sure to go down well with fans of the genre, giving players a vast array of moves and the ability to block, run, dodge, strike downed opponents, and even perform juggle combos! Each character has a unique feel and move set that the player will have to master.

Soundtrack
Final Vendetta has a thumping soundtrack featuring brand new and exclusive tracks from Utah Saints, Featurecast and Krafty Kuts! The UK is known for its dance music scene and this electrifying soundtrack compliments all the action Final Vendetta has to offer in tremendous style.

Key Features

• Hardcore fighting action that pulls no punches.
  • Stunningly animated pixel art.
  • A thumping dance/techno soundtrack featuring exclusive tracks from Utah Saints and Featurecast.
  • 1 or 2 player co-op.
  • 3 playable characters with varying fighting styles.
  • 6 areas to battle your way through.
  • Classic beat-‘em-up gameplay with fresh mechanics.
  • 4 exciting game modes – Arcade, Survival, Versus & Boss Rush.
  • 3 difficulty settings.
  • Several unlockables.
  • Dozens of moves and combos to master.
  • An array of succulent street food to sample.

*Products are shipped from the UK, all orders made from outside the UK may be subject to duty, customs and handling fees in your country. EU VAT for IOSS eligible orders is automatically taken where possible.

Final Vendetta is an unofficial and unlicensed release for the NEO GEO console,
and is not affiliated with SNK Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates.

US/EU MVS Collectors Edition

NGMVScartmockup3quartersviewCEUS01_66a834ae-2bd9-4a43-bbfa-cb488be12bbc.jpg?v=1686944102

NGMVScartmockupCEUS02_1.jpg?v=1686944102

NGMVScarboardboxmockupUSCE01.jpg?v=1686925929

Japanese MVS Version. 

NGMVScartmockup3quartersviewCEJP01.jpg?v=1686944102

NGMVScartmockupJPCE02.jpg?v=1686944102

NGMVScarboardboxmockupJPCE01.jpg?v=1686944102

Final Vendetta - Neo Geo MVS - Collector's Edition US/EU or JP $475.98

Pre-order Final Vendetta for the Neo Geo Multi Video System, which comprises of an MVS cartridge playable on all Neo Geo MVS setups. Comes complete with:

• Metallic serial number
  • Final Vendetta OST CD
  • Pub beer mat
  • 4 x Postcards
  • Custom presentation box
  • Art set (mini marquee, moves strip, 2x A5 art set)

Overview
Final Vendetta is a hard-hitting action packed beat ‘em up for 1 or 2 players in the vein of classic arcade titles. Featuring stunning pixel art and a thumping soundtrack with exclusive tracks from Utah Saints! Brawl with bad dudes and tough girls as you fight through dangerous environments.

Story
The notorious “Syndic8” gang are slowly taking control of the capital and have kidnapped Claire Sparks’ younger sister. Unfortunately for them, Claire will do whatever it takes to get her back and crush anyone who stands in her way! She teams up with her two friends (and housemates) - retired pro-wrestler Miller T. Williams and Duke Sancho, the streetwise bare-knuckle fighter. Together they must battle and brawl their way through the mean streets of London in a risky mission to reunite Claire with her sister.

Characters
Claire Sparks, a student and martial arts expert, who has become unwillingly embroiled in the rescue of her sister. Duke Sancho is a quick-witted, bare-knuckle fighter from London, earning his nickname after a brawl in the Duke of Wellington pub. Not forgetting the towering figure of Miller T. Williams; a Canadian ex-pro wrestler, controversially removed from competitions for use of excessive force. Together the three friends must battle their way through the streets of London on a dangerous journey to bring back Claire’s sister!

Gameplay
The gameplay mechanics are sure to go down well with fans of the genre, giving players a vast array of moves and the ability to block, run, dodge, strike downed opponents, and even perform juggle combos! Each character has a unique feel and move set that the player will have to master.

Soundtrack
Final Vendetta has a thumping soundtrack featuring brand new and exclusive tracks from Utah Saints, Featurecast and Krafty Kuts! The UK is known for its dance music scene and this electrifying soundtrack compliments all the action Final Vendetta has to offer in tremendous style.

Key Features

• A thumping dance/techno soundtrack featuring exclusive tracks from Utah Saints and Featurecast.
  • 1 or 2 player co-op.
  • 3 difficulty settings.
  • Several unlockables.

*Products are shipped from the UK, all orders made from outside the UK may be subject to duty, customs and handling fees in your country. EU VAT for IOSS eligible orders is automatically taken where possible.

US/EU MVS Regular Edition

NGMVScartmockup3quartersviewUS01_31021d72-c1bc-48c3-ab3b-af018fab8745.jpg?v=1686944147

NGMVScartmockupEN02.jpg?v=1686944147

NGMVScarboardboxmockupUS01.jpg?v=1686925769

Japanese MVS Version

NGMVScartmockup3quartersviewJP01_37f468b8-a734-4612-b11a-d243a58fac65.jpg?v=1686944147

NGMVScartmockupJP02.jpg?v=1686944147

NGMVScarboardboxmockupJP01.jpg?v=1686944147

Final Vendetta - Neo Geo MVS US/EU or JP $413.18

• Metallic serial number

Overview

Story

Characters

Gameplay

Soundtrack

Key Features

• 1 or 2 player co-op.
  • 3 difficulty settings.
  • Several unlockables.

Anthony...

• Like 1

The Neo Geo needs more brawlers, and Bitmap Bureau is filling that demand. If they keep at the rate they are going, they may be the next Treasure or Factor 5. (It's a pity that the former doesn't have the resources to make new games anymore. The latter closed down and became a mobile game dev called Touch Factor.)

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Now for the AES version.

Final Vendetta turns one year old today, and what better way to celebrate than by announcing that pre-orders for the Neo Geo AES and MVS versions are now open!  #finalvendetta #NeoGeo

US/EU Version Super Limited Edition
FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_3_4_view_US_LE_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934245

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_LE_US_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934245

FV_AES_snapbox_3q_LE_US_01.jpg?v=1686933003

Japanese Version Super Limited Edition

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_3_4_view_JP_LE_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934245

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_LE_JP_mockup_01_1.jpg?v=1686934245

FV_AES_snapbox_3q_LE_JP_01.jpg?v=1686934245

Final Vendetta - Neo Geo AES - Super Limited Edition US/EU or JP $601.57

Pre-order the Collector's Edition of Final Vendetta for the Neo Geo Advanced Entertainment System, which comprises of a multi-region AES cartridge playable on all Neo Geo AES consoles. The Collector's Edition comes complete with:

• AES black cartridge with full colour label
  • AES snap box with full colour insert (reversible with standard design)
  • Metallic serial number
  • Instruction Manual
  • Final Vendetta OST CD
  • Pub beer mat
  • 4 x Postcards
  • A4 Art book
  • 7” Polystone Duke statue
  • Custom holographic serial number (*)

Please note that the final snap box and AES cartridge shell designs do not feature the trademarked SNK logo.

* - if you want a specific serial number please let us know, they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

Overview

Story

Characters

Gameplay

Soundtrack

Key Features

• 1 or 2 player co-op.
  • 3 difficulty settings.
  • Several unlockables.

US/EU Version Collectors Edition

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_3_4_view_US_CE_mocku

FV_neo_geo_aes_inside_cart_US_CE_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934213

FV_AES_snapbox_3q_CE_US_01.jpg?v=1686922937

Japanese Collectors Edition

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_3_4_view_JP_CE_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934213

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_CE_JP_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934213

FV_AES_snapbox_3q_CE_JP_01.jpg?v=1686934213

Final Vendetta - Neo Geo AES - Collector's Edition  US/EU or JP $475.98 

Pre-order the Collector's Edition of Final Vendetta for the Neo Geo Advanced Entertainment System, which comprises of a multi-region AES cartridge playable on all Neo Geo AES consoles. The Collector's Edition comes complete with:

• AES snap box with full colour insert (reversible with standard design)
  • Metallic serial number
  • Instruction Manual
  • Final Vendetta OST CD
  • Pub beer mat
  • 4 x Postcards
  • Custom presentation box

Please note that the final snap box and AES cartridge shell designs do not feature the trademarked SNK logo.

Overview

Story

Characters

Gameplay

Soundtrack

Key Features

• 1 or 2 player co-op.
  • 3 difficulty settings.
  • Several unlockables.

Final Vendetta Regular Edition.

US/EU Version

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_US_mockup_02.jpg?v=1686934182

FV_neo_geo_aes_inside_cart_US_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934182

FV_AES_snapbox_US_01.jpg?v=1686922109

Japanese Version

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_3_4_view_JP_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934182

FV_neo_geo_aes_cart_JP_mockup_01.jpg?v=1686934182

FV_AES_snapbox_3q_JP_01.jpg?v=1686934182

Final Vendetta - Neo Geo AES US/EU or JP $413.18 

Pre-order Final Vendetta for the Neo Geo Advanced Entertainment System, which comprises of a multi-region AES cartridge playable on all Neo Geo AES consoles. Comes complete with:

• AES snap box with full colour insert
  • Metallic serial number
  • Instruction Manual

Overview

Story

Characters

Gameplay

Soundtrack

Key Features

• 1 or 2 player co-op.
  • 3 difficulty settings.
  • Several unlockables.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Oh, great!. Final Vendetta looks superb for other systems i hope the NeoGeo one is no different,  sadly there isn't going to be a NG CD version and the AES and MVS are a bit off of my reach currently 💸.

I  have to say that i find quite a bit suspicious that, as far as I'm aware, they haven't show anything (picture, videos...) of the conversion yet 😅😅😅

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 11:33 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Fast Striker is such a great game Slidel. I remember being so excited seeing NGDEVTEAM making new Neo-Geo games that I was one of their biggest followers at one time. Then as time progress, I didn't have the same spark like I once had considering I have to wait years for receiving a Neo-Geo game that i had to pay in advance. Now every newsletter I receive I disregard most of what they say involving release dates and promises. I personally have this feeling that it's just two brothers doing everything on their own to penny pinch as much as possible, and giving the run around to buy them time to do anything.

I had to wait 5 years for Kraut Buster AES CE, and another 4-5 years from Kraut Buster AES 2nd Print, and Fast Striker AES 2nd Print. *Sigh*....Oh well, still patiently waiting. I'll be celebrating with a party once these games finally arrive in my pad from them. :|

Anthony...

I feel your pain Anthony. I preordered the Kraut on March 8 2019 and still I wait

• Sad 1

On 6/16/2023 at 6:46 PM, Reaperman said:

Yeah Reaper. Really some amazing deals that really is too tempting to ignore. At the percentage off, you can't resist buying them and the sales they're being offered for. Well worth the investment for any gamer to have for sure. :)

Anthony...

22 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

The Neo Geo needs more brawlers, and Bitmap Bureau is filling that demand. If they keep at the rate they are going, they may be the next Treasure or Factor 5. (It's a pity that the former doesn't have the resources to make new games anymore. The latter closed down and became a mobile game dev called Touch Factor.)

So true Slidel. Glad that Bitmap Bureau was able to make a brawler on a unit that was well overdue for years. You're right bro. These indie developers do plenty for the Neo-Geo, and glad more developers are out there making games for the Neo-Geo lineup. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NeoPancho said:

Oh, great!. Final Vendetta looks superb for other systems i hope the NeoGeo one is no different,  sadly there isn't going to be a NG CD version and the AES and MVS are a bit off of my reach currently 💸.

I  have to say that i find quite a bit suspicious that, as far as I'm aware, they haven't show anything (picture, videos...) of the conversion yet 😅😅😅

I agree Pancho. Shame that a Neo Geo CD version couldn't have been done for the console involving Final vendetta. I wonder what it would've looked like on the system. Maybe down the line some one can try to port it over.  Yeah bro. I would've liked to see some gameplay footage of the Neo-Geo port with Final Vendetta. Maybe by the beginning of the Summertime they will or when it gets closer to release date that they will share a few trailers.

Anthony..

9 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

I feel your pain Anthony. I preordered the Kraut on March 8 2019 and still I wait

Thanks Matt. Yeah bro, it's just insane. I pre-ordered the game in March 2019 like you did and still have to wait all this time. I'm not angry at them, just not particularly pleased on their business tactics on how they treat gamers funds and to the point you feel isolated for waiting this long for receiving anything from them. 

Then you're just glad that you received the game rather then enjoying it. Shame. :( 

Anthony..