IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

6 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

Where does this image comes from? Just curious :)

Hi Kid,

This was from a user by the name of Catseyes1210 off Discord from the Cyborg Force discussion thread. I asked him this morning the same question and waiting for a response. I'm curious on that too. :)

Anthony..

I kind of feel the same about the notifications, but, as long as they do come out on an actually reasonably priced setup like GOG/STEAM or if never on PC hits the Switch I'm good.  I could imagine dunking sub $300 on a game if it's MVS era quality or the overpriced ngdev stuff if it came that cheap, but these little projects with some 8bit 80s game logic stuff going on I'd have a hard to paying $10-15 vs 200-250 to be fair.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drludos said:

I second that Dr. They all look great and we can't wait to play them. Amazing how at one point it was just NGDEVTEAM just making new games. Now we have multiple members in the community getting themselves involved into the Neo-Geo scene. :)

Anthony..

3 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Sunday morning with the MVS!

2 credits on The Last Blade on my MVS displayed on a Trinitron HR PVM 14M4U. 

I just love your Sony PVM unit Daz. That model is so amazing! Glad you have it in you pad kind sir. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ クリアカード 1PACK ¥550(税込) 1BOX ¥5,500(税込) こちらは1PACK3枚組です クリアなのでとっても綺麗~ #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
Translated from Japanese by
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ clear card 1PACK ¥550 (tax included) 1BOX ¥5,500 (tax included) This is a 1PACK set of 3 discs  It's clear so it's very beautiful~  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F7Ul1GVaIAAZF0x?format=jpg&name=small

F7Ul1GUaoAAGc7U?format=jpg&name=small

F7Ul1GUaYAAgYAi?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony...

On 10/1/2023 at 10:17 AM, KidGameR186496 said:

Where does this image comes from? Just curious :)

Hi KGR.

Catseyes1210 wrote back to me with a reply on Discord on the Cyborg Force thread. This is what he said. Hope this helps. :)

"no, I created it - just to keep track of what's going on in the Neo AES world, a reference if you like."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Ozzy Yzzo on the first AES prototype of Cyborg Force for the AES. Nice!!! :)

From the description,

"Game development is complete and we are in final testing phase with a first batch of AES/MVS prototypes on real hardware. In this video you can see Johnny16bit AES setup :)"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

毎月当たるSNK公式SNSフォロー&RTキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様に #Amazonギフト券 (500円分)をプレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは10/31(火)まで! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント
SNK official SNS follow & RT campaign will be held every month! We will give away #Amazonギフト券 (500 yen worth) to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post The application is complete! Campaign ends on October 31st (Tuesday)! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント

F6_UkyAbUAAuymL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ SNK美少女 テリー・ボガード SNKヒロインズ ¥16,500(税込) 本日より取り扱いを開始致しました #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ SNK Bishoujo Terry Bogard SNK Heroines ¥16,500 (tax included) We have started handling it from today  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F7e5835boAA3hbq?format=jpg&name=small

F7e5832b0AA0qeu?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ SNK美少女 麻宮アテナ THE KING OF FIGHTERS'98 ¥17,600(税込) 本日より取り扱いを開始致しました #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ SNK Bishoujo Athena Asamiya THE KING OF FIGHTERS'98 ¥17,600 (tax included) We have started handling it from today  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F7e5-QLbYAACirH?format=jpg&name=small

F7e5-QLasAAuwJH?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA イベント商品情報 キャラ撮りアクリルスティックキーホルダー ¥1,320(税込) くるくる招待状アクリルスタンド ¥880(税込) 提供アクリルスタンド ¥770(税込) #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA Event product information  Character photo acrylic stick keychain ¥1,320 (tax included) Kurukuru invitation acrylic stand ¥880 (tax included) Provided acrylic stand ¥770 (tax included) #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F5z4X4wbIAAaTO2?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Whew!  Just got back from PGX (Pittsburgh Gaming Expo) and managed to score a CIB Crossed Swords for the AES.  The box is the non latching style and is a little cracked on the inside but everything else looks really good!

• Like 2

On 10/3/2023 at 7:05 PM, joeatari1 said:

Whew!  Just got back from PGX (Pittsburgh Gaming Expo) and managed to score a CIB Crossed Swords for the AES.  The box is the non latching style and is a little cracked on the inside but everything else looks really good!

Hey Joe,

Wow! That's great to know. Nice pick up with Crossed Swords for the AES. Hope that game gives you many years of enjoyment in your collection bro. I haven't touched mine in a while. But after reading your posting, mabe it's time to give a go again with it. :)

Glad you had gun at the Pittsburgh Gaming Expo Joe. Thinking of going to any more conventions in the future?

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

The 3rd Open Beta Test for KOFXIII GLOBAL MATCH is now live. Free to join for PS4/PS5 users! * If you still have the game data for a previous Open Beta Test on your system, you can participate by installing the newest update patch (Ver.3.00) instead. #KOF13 #KOFXIII

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ アクリルブロックA 1PACK ¥770(税込) 1BOX ¥11,550(税込) お気に入りのキャラクターで積み上げて下さい #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ Acrylic block A 1PACK ¥770 (tax included) 1BOX ¥11,550 (tax included) Stack them with your favorite characters  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F7klDbGasAAPVFO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..