IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

7 hours ago, swlovinist said:

I was told that The footage shown was an early demo that does not represent what the Neo Geo game will look like.  Still looks pretty good for 16 bit(Mega Drive).  The digital version lets you play all three versions of the game, and that is the one version that I purchased.   Love collecting the physical carts though.  

Alright!! Hi John, thank you for stopping by to post with us on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. :)

Were so glad that you did so and proud to have a respect member in the community like yourself here with us to view what we offer. Enjoy browsing around the many pages we accumulated and if you have any questions pertaining to the Neo-Geo and SNK, feel free to ask and will do our best to answer you as best as possible bro. Also John, if you like to share your Neo-Geo content here at anytime on the Neo-Geo thread. Go right ahead and do so bro. We would love to listen in on what you have to say. :)

That's right John, the footage that was shared with us is from the Mega Drive/Genesis version of DaemonClaw. According to the developers BitBeamCannon, they are currently in the works on enhancing the Neo-Geo port with better graphics and sounds as we speak. They will provide footage in the immediate future to show us their progress. So good news will be offered soon. :)

Thank you again for posting with us John. Looking forward to seeing you back on with us and keep up the great work that you provide for the community to enjoy and benefit from kind sir. :)

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA BAM BAM GAMEMONSTER OSAKA店内試遊コーナーでは、現在配信されているKOF XVの全てのDLCキャラクターをプレイ出来ますぜひお楽しみ下さい *SNKさんご協力ありがとうございます #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
Translated from Japanese by
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA  At the BAM BAM GAMEMONSTER OSAKA in-store trial corner, you can play all the DLC characters currently available for KOF XV  Please enjoy  *Thank you for your cooperation, SNK  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F6wdvx1aoAAY5xt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ ダイカットクッション ・八神庵 ・草薙京 ・アンヘル ・クーラ 高さ:約450mm ¥4,950(税込) #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ Die-cut cushion, Yagami-an, Kyo Kusanagi, Angel Cura Height: approx. 450mm ¥4,950 (tax included) #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F619fzAasAAT3pu?format=jpg&name=360x360

F619fzIakAArQv9?format=jpg&name=360x360

F619fzCaQAAr0T6?format=jpg&name=360x360

F619fzEboAAqoSz?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF11大会のお知らせ】 2023年10月8日(日曜)の14時より、ポート24八事店にてKOF11の3on3大会(SAWAKORO FESTIVAL RE)を開催します! 全国各地からKOF11プレイヤーが集まる大型大会となります。 イラストはαさん( )に描いて頂きました! 詳細は返信欄に続きます。 #KOF #KOF11 #KOFXI
[Notice of KOF11 tournament] The KOF11 3on3 tournament (SAWAKORO FESTIVAL RE) will be held at Port 24 Yagoto store from 14:00 on Sunday, October 8, 2023! This will be a large tournament where KOF11 players will gather from all over the country. The illustration was drawn by α (@10000feeeeet)! Details continue in the reply column. #KOF #KOF11 #KOFXI

FxyOBJyaQAE-bht?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Hi Mike,,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate in the Kickstarter because this particular campaign was outside the U.S. So my form of payment wasn't accepted. So , I'll be ordering from PixelHeart instead once it becomes available of their shop page. I contacted BitBeamCannon and Neofid Studios and they said the only other option is ordering from PixelHeart. So that I have plan on doing. :) 

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Speaking of which.

https://kickstarter.com/projects/neofid-studios/daemonclaw There's nothing more beautiful than making a childhood dream come true, especially when you're lucky enough to meet some wonderful people to make it happen. thanks to @DAsteborg @CannonRetro @PixelHeart_eu
I wish you a Happy weekend.

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ トートバッグ 約h39cm×w33cm×d14.5cm ¥3,850(税込) #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ tote bag Approximately H39cm x W33cm x D14.5cm ¥3,850 (tax included) #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F67QgJsaYAAyvBw?format=jpg&name=small

F67QgJsacAA4gv3?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新規ファイター紹介:XIII シェン・ウー】 上海で知らぬ者はいないという喧嘩師 UEファイター XIII シェン・ウー 彼の姿をチェックしてみましょう #KOFAS #KOF #シェン・ウー
[New fighter introduction: XIII Shen Wu] A brawler known to everyone in Shanghai UE Fighter XIII Shen Wu Let's check out his appearance  #KOFAS #KOF #シェン・ウー

F62pOPFagAAeygT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新規ファイター紹介:XIII エリザベート・ブラントルシュ】 「光拳術」という武術を自在に操る UEファイター XIII エリザベート・ブラントルシュ 彼女の姿をチェックしてみましょう #KOFAS #KOF #エリザベート・ブラントルシュ
[New Fighter Introduction: XIII Elisabeth Blanctorche] Freely manipulates a martial art called "Koukenjutsu" UE Fighter XIII Elisabeth Blanctorche Let's check out her appearance  #KOFAS #KOF #エリザベート・ブラントルシュ

F62pcZzaMAAJiIj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

@ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @GoldLeader @wolfy62 @M-S @Madwindoman @Punisher5.0 @evilevoix @Stage_1_Boss @INTVCruise @retrorussell @Reaperman @roots.genoa @Razzie.P @Zap! @neogeo1982 @Jag_Mag @KidGameR186496 @Kiwi @SoundGammon @Serguei2 @bent_pin @Tanooki @Cobra Strike Down @Rick Dangerous @128Kgames @eightbit @ECWfan @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @Hwlngmad @Steril707 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @NeoPancho @Franjo @MarkoCG77 @masschamber @joeatari1 @electricmastro @DJ Clae @Darrin9999 @Steven Pendleton @swlovinist @Austin @drludos @japangameonline @awbacon @jgkspsx @Bratwurst @GoldenWheels @SoundGammon

Hi guys,

With all the news regarding new Neo-Geo games like Final Vendetta, Yo-Yo Shuriken, DaemonClaw, The Mountain King, Cyborg Forces, etc. Here's the latest news update from Chipsonsteroids off their Facebook page with their upcoming Neo-Geo title, Gladmort and how Chipsonsteroids is involved with DaemonClaw.

https://www.facebook.com/Chipsonsteroids

Neotris, a new game for Neo Geo (tetris-like with 4P mode) | Page 5 |  Arcade-Projects Forums Chipsonsteroids 1h

Hello everyone.

I wanted to inform you that Gladmort is still in development. We're not revealing anything just yet; we want to keep the suspense and not spoil anything for you. But I can tell you that the game will surprise you with its qualities!

Releasing Gladmort at the end of the year will be challenging, not due to technical delays, but simply because the level of graphics and animation is set very high! I'll think about what we could show you while waiting for the game to be ready. Does that interest you?

In the meantime, I want to inform you that I will be involved in the adaptation of the game Daemon Claw on Neo Geo. The production of this game will be different from Gladmort because I am not the initiator of the project. Nevertheless, I will do my best to ensure that the game takes advantage of the technical capabilities of the Neo Geo. If you're curious, take a look at the project's Kickstarter page:

DaemonClaw

Anthony...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Yo-Yp Shuriken is now in stock on @japangameonline website. Here the links to see them fellas. :)

20230913_142551.jpg

20230913_142559.jpg

YO-YO SHURIKEN USA VERSION NEO GEO AES 250,00 €

http://www.japangameonline.com/index.php?id_product=715&controller=product&id_lang=3

20230921_162045.jpg

20230921_162053.jpg

YO-YO SHURIKEN JAPAN VERSION NEO GEO AES 250,00 €

http://www.japangameonline.com/index.php?id_product=716&controller=product&id_lang=3

Anthony... 

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Bluetooth for your Neo-Geo. Awesome. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1269700643098946/user/837967205/

image.jpeg.f8afa83df4af6bae8ce189821ef87ada.jpegOrthros 3h

Hello guys!!!!

Preorders are NOW OPEN for a complete solution with :

- a BLUETOOTH DONGLE (for Neo Geo AES console, CD console, MVS consolised systems with 5v supply on controller ports and working with most of Bluetooth controllers on the market)

- a BLUETOOTH EMITER (for AES/CD controllers, 3rd party compatible controllers for Neo Geo such as HORI, and custom controllers following Neo Geo circuit template)

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE & Limited quantities at a DISCOUNTED PRICE !!!

>>> https://www.orthros.fr/shop/ <<<

May be an image of text that says 'EOGEO 3 PREORDERS OPEN WORLDWIDE NOW!!! FREE SHIPPING SHIPPING ·'

***FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE*** BLUERETRO AES/CD/MVS DONGLE [PREORDER]

***FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE*** BLUETOOTH EMITER FOR AES/CD/MVS/COMPATIBLE CONTROLLERS [PREORDER]

***FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE*** BLUETOOTH EMITER FOR AES/CD/MVS/COMPATIBLE CONTROLLERS [PREORDER]

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

What a great time to be alive and to be a Neo Geo fan!

it’s about time the Neo Geo received the support it deserves! It started with NGDEVTEAM, but now devs are appearing everywhere to support the machine of our dreams.

That's right Mike,

Exciting to be a Neo-Geo player and having fun with all these upcoming games to play for the public to enjoy. Yeah, at one point, it was NGDEVTEAM, then they help open the gates for developers to be inspired to do what they were doing. Amazing on what they accomplished doing. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jgkspsx said:

I am really excited about @drludos releasing physical games on a new system! For the record, though, @Charlie Cat, I don’t own a Neo Geo and will likely never have the cash or space to buy one.

Hi Jgk,

Thank you for stopping by to see the posting that you were tagged in bro. Same here. Glad to see @drludos releasing games for us to enjoy and seeing the Neo-Geo being his most recent console. Hope to see many more from him in the near future for sure. 

As for owing a Neo-Geo system jgk, no worries bro. We on the Neo-Geo thread hope that one day you'll be a proud owner to have in your collection. When I was a boy at 7 years old, I always wanted a Neo-Geo to have and enjoy all the fun gams that were offered to be played. Sadly, my allowance money that I received from my parents and my parents themselves weren't able to purchase a Neo-Geo due to its huge price tag with the games pricing as well. So must of the time I just was looking through glass windows seeing a Neo-Geo and dreaming of playing on one of them.

I said to myself as a boy that I would eventually own a Neo-Geo someday. It did take years for me to do so. My first Neo-Geo AES console I acquired happened when I was 21, and it took me 14 years to complete my goal on doing so. But I made a promise and I kept a promised....and I did! :) 

I hope this posting will help motivate you to buy one for yourself jgk. And once that day is fulfilled, will be right here to congratulate you on achieving the goal on owning one bro.  :)

In the meanwhile jgk, do you own any Neo-Geo ports that are available on others systems or play on emulation?

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA EVENT INFORMATION October 21(Sat) KOF XV main character designer and main illustrator, Tomohiro Nakata, will hold an autograph session! #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

Anthony...

Hi guys,

HE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ 9月30日(土)より販売開始 ナカタトモヒロ氏 複製イラスト色紙 ¥1,650(税込) ※ナカタトモヒロ氏サイン会参加券対象商品 #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGM
HE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~  Sales start from Saturday, September 30th  Tomohiro Nakata reproduction illustration colored paper ¥1,650 (tax included) ※ Products eligible for Tomohiro Nakata autograph session participation ticket #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGM

F7AtrUWbwAAAofH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

On 9/26/2023 at 10:37 AM, Tanooki said:

I hate to say it, but if I decide to get these it'll be on GoG (or Steam) as the prices don't make sense on the cartridges.  Looks good, but I don't have a flash kit either as they're really toxic stupid priced as well so that would have to be the way.

I'm supporting Neo Geo CD releases with my dev group,carts are expensive and not affordable to some so I'm trying to meet in the middle for gamers.I've talked to some of my publishers and none will carry neo geo carts,they will carry Neo Geo CD's though commericaly done CD's,boxes,manuals.

Edited by Jag_Mag
  • Like 2