IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

16 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hey Joe,

Wow! That's great to know. Nice pick up with Crossed Swords for the AES. Hope that game gives you many years of enjoyment in your collection bro. I haven't touched mine in a while. But after reading your osting, mabe it's time to give a go again with it. :)

Glad you had gun at the Pittsburgh Gaming Expo Joe. Thinking of going to any more conventions in the future?

Anthony...

Thanks man!  As far as other cons go, I think there is one in Philly (King of Prussia area) in January.  I may attend that one, depending on finances of course...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

Thanks man!  As far as other cons go, I think there is one in Philly (King of Prussia area) in January.  I may attend that one, depending on finances of course...

Good to know Joe. Wow. King of Prussia, PA. I haven't been to that location in such a long time Joe. The last time I was there was during a Pokemon Trading Card Game tournament about 15 years ago. Nice area from what I remember. Now I have to look at some scenery pics from there. :)

Anthony... 

7 hours ago, javierruizleon said:

Made these pics using the Double Jump trick and some software, lots of artwork not usually seen 

Hi Javier,

Thank you for stopping by The Official NEO-GEO Thread and enlisting onto the forums here on AtariAge.com. Were glad to have you as a new member and were pleased to meet you. :)

We hope you have fun here on AtariAge posting away with us and enjoying all the many conversations that we have to offer. As for us here on the Neo-Geo thread. We look forward to see all your material that you have to offer. If you have a question that you like to ask pertaining to the Neo-Geo, feel free to summit it here and will do our best to answer you as best as possible kind sir. :)

Wow! What amazing artwork on Magician Lord. I never seen this much detail regarding the Stage 1 and 2 maps of Magician Lord with the double jump trick. This actually is my favorite game for the Neo-Geo, and it also happens to be the first title that I ever played on a MVS unit back in 1990. So this really is a fun treat for sure to see. Thank you for sharing it with us. This really made my day for sure :)

By any chance Javier, were you recommend by Franjogutierrez also known as @Franjo to become a member? If so, he mentioned that you were interested on becoming a new member and planning to post on the Neo-Geo thread for us to see your works. :)

Thank you for sharing your excellent artwork Javier. A pleasure having you aboard with us and looking forward viewing you post away with us here on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout AtariAge.

Enjoy your stay my friend. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Mike and Corey from BitBeamCannon. The Kickstarter s a success and still going. Let's see what they have to say about it shall we? :)

The #Kickstarter is beyond 100k thanks to all you amazing backers! We'd also like to give a special shout out to Joe @GameSack
for his great feedback on our #DaemonClaw demo!  Catch all the details in our video: 

And now the video. 

From the description,
"In this video we celebrate passing the 100k stretch goal for DaemonClaw's Kickstarter and thank Joe from Game Sack for playing the demo and giving us great feedback that helped us make it better."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~グッズ紹介~ アクリルブロックB 1PACK ¥770(税込) 1BOX ¥11,550(税込) 昨日はアクリルブロックAの紹介でしたが本日はアクリルブロックBです! こちらもお気に入りのキャラクターで積み上げて下さい #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
Translated from Japanese by
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA ~Goods introduction~ Acrylic block B 1PACK ¥770 (tax included) 1BOX ¥11,550 (tax included) Yesterday we introduced acrylic block A, but today we will introduce acrylic block B! Please stack this with your favorite characters as well  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F7pD_UyaEAAugjU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

iOS /Android版『KOF '98 アケアカNEOGEO』を配信開始! 前作「KOF '97」での「オロチ編」完結を受けて、シリーズ集大成として登場!各種調整がおこなわれ、よりバランスのとれた戦いが楽しめます。 App Store https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/kof-98-aca-neogeo/id1666777699 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acakof98 #アケアカNEOGEO
Translated from Japanese by
iOS/Android version of "KOF '98 ACA NEOGEO" now available! Following the completion of the "Orochi arc" in the previous work "KOF '97", it is now available as the culmination of the series! Various adjustments have been made, allowing you to enjoy a more balanced battle.  App Store https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/kof-98-aca-neogeo/id1666777699  Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acakof98 #アケアカNEOGEO

F7jVf_jaMAA3YzJ?format=png&name=360x360

F7jVhNVacAAGcv7?format=jpg&name=360x360

F7jViU4awAADIb1?format=jpg&name=360x360

F7jVjT-aEAAVm-1?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Electric Underground on Alpha Mission 2/Armored Scrum Object 2:

I'd wish they would bring this series back.

Was more of a ASO original player, crazy amounts of time on that game as it basically funded a lot of SNK development in the 80's. Sad that SNK outside of Metal Slug ,kind of ignore all non fighter gamers. As shoot em Up were SNK main source of Cash for awhile. Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Guerrilla War were a few other sources of Cash in the 80's also.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, enoofu said:

Was more of a ASO original player, crazy amounts of time on that game as it basically funded a lot of SNK development in the 80's. Sad that SNK outside of Metal Slug ,kind of ignore all non fighter gamers. As shoot em Up were SNK main source of Cash for awhile. Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Guerrilla War were a few other sources of Cash in the 80's also.

Don’t forget POW. Great game

• Like 1

4 hours ago, enoofu said:

Here is a video on the Wowow by Lady Decade on Youtube.

Taito Wowow is one reason for the Neo Geo CD Rush to market.

Interesting enoofu. I never heard about this unit before my Taito. It looks really cool. I have to look more into it bro. Thank you for posting the video up. I had know this existed until today. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Check out the SNK World Championship regional qualifier tournament this week end! Lunar Bout 2023 New York, USA October 7-8 https://start.gg/tournament/lunar-bout-2023/ #SNK #KOFXV #SWC2023

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Check out the SNK World Championship global qualifier tournament this week end! Thunderstruck 2023 Nuevo Léon, Mexico October 7-8 https://start.gg/tournament/thunderstruck-2023/ #SNK #KOFXV #SWC2023

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 To increase the quality of rollback features, we will run a Final Community Beta Test on Steam from Thursday, October 12 (5 PM PDT). The test is expected to last until an improvement in quality is confirmed. If you own the game, please join! #SNK #SamSho

PLdEj9co_normal.jpgSNK GLOBAL@SNKPofficial
·
Sep 28
【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 Notice Regarding Rollback Netcode Update. #SNK #SamSho

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SNK events in 1994: A company sponsored racing event (Team Shinsuke), complete with a SNK NEO-GEO Honda RVF/ RC45 bike. The SNK sound team at the Game Music Festival event that same year. Images via: Dengeki-Oh 1994 #10.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This is how many sales offices SNK had in 1994......in Japan, listed here on this Samurai Spirits flyer, or were they independent distributors? Talk about rapid growth, holy smokes, this was obviously not sustainable if SNK owned them. 

Anthony...