IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. Fatal Fury Special Neo-Geo 150 Megs 1-2 Players Game #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/NhHvpakljd

Ctq_D0SW8AAOEUK.jpg
    0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. VIEW POINT SNK/#NeoGeo AES CART 74 Megs COMPLETE US VERSION 1992 Shooter #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/mHjweZIJcT

Ctq-mKVW8AARv9i.jpg
    0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Thank you as usual Harry.

1. Excellent condition SNK/#NeoGeo AES MUTATION NATION ROM Free Shipping From Japan #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/PaBJGHMEsy

Ctp7wxLW8AAm-f-.jpg
    2 retweets3 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. CtpQSo-WcAAgaAP.jpg
    1 retweet1 like
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hey Anthony I have a question for you. What do you think is the worst NEO-GEO games because my friends have been asking me.

Hey Evan,

One in particular that many dislike is called, The Legend of Success Joe, and was developed by Wave Corp. It was only released in Japan and was an early Neo-Geo title that was panned the most out of its life span. Of course every one has there own opinion, but this one stands out the most.

Interestingly, its also quite rare and its a collectors item as well.

Here's a link to see for yourself if you agree.

Hope this helps you Evan. Thank you for stopping by! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

ゲーム部屋最後の一台、ネオキャンディが届きました1f604.png2728.pngブラウン菅も状態良好です2728.pngヤマトの方が二階まであっさり運んでくれました1f4a6.png

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Game room the last one received no Cand Brown Suga is good condition is Yamato was easily carried upstairs

CtqtikrVUAAu5DT.jpg
Ctqti93UkAE3xdi.jpg
Ctqti95UEAESdgh.jpg
38 retweets81 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi, in this video Harold plays Samurai showdown for the 1st time. He enjoys the game but needs some practice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY9YbVDyDJA&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12fy31itnjsvlcns22qzdkbpqy0jb1tq

Nicely done Harold. :)

We love Samurai Shodown. Seeing you play this make us glad your part of our community down what you do best. Thank you as always bro. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Wow. What a game room. Loving those Neo-Geo cabinets.

はくな@hacna897 23h

23 hours agoView translation

ゲーム部屋まとめ1f604.png2728.png仕事終わった後にホッコリ263a.pngする為にちまちま集めました1f4a6.png2728.png思い入れがある筐体は集めれた…かなぁ1f644.pngあってももう置けないですが1f4a6.pngクローゼットの中はまだ手付かず…一体化させようか考え中です1f604.png2728.png#部屋をゲーセンにした #部屋をゲーセンにする #ゲーム部屋

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Game room together finished the work after hockry ☺️ to neatly gathered 集mereta enclosures have a fondness. I wonder if I put even more is not in the closet is still untouched. To integrated thinking in #部屋をゲーセンにした #部屋をゲーセンにする #ゲーム部屋

CtsEIDoVIAA7UWX.jpg
CtsEIDmUAAElPQ8.jpg
CtsEIDmUsAA-Ucj.jpg
CtsEIDeVIAM3zOE.jpg
110 retweets212 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

ATHENA: The 1986 SNK arcade game gets a superb ZX Spectrum magazine advert... #retrogaming #arcade #SNK #ZXSpectrum

Ctw2krUWIAAyqXc.jpg
13 retweets28 likes
Retweet
Liked
More

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Trouble Planet (Nick, Kyle, and Keith) doing what they do best. Here, we see them in action with Soccer Brawl for the Neo-Geo.

Nice job guys, Keep up the great work. :)

From the description,

"The gang is back for more sports! This time we play SNK’s Soccer Brawl, wherein players are cyborgs in a dystopian future wherein the new world order forces robotic entertainment slaves (possibly expended sex bots??) to compete before a legion of the screaming undead. The results are pretty entertaining, as one might expect, but boy is it hard to overcome the vigilance of the invincible goalie bots. This head to head will reveal at long last who reigns supreme in the realm of imaginary soccer: The guy who barely knows what he’s doing, or the guy who doesn’t care at all?"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Custom Neo Geo. This one has a screen so it's portable. #retrogaming

CtrknOUWEAA8Hl-.jpg
0 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Well someone made a portable console that is bigger than a Lynx I. I'm impressed :D Trasportable would fit more considerign the weith and the lack of buttons on the console itself.

• Like 2

Hey guys! I haven't had much Neo Geo content lately, but me and Matt decided to bust out Crossed Swords today and I think the video turned out pretty good! I also recently got Nightmare in the Dark and I'm in love with it lol so watch out for a video on that in the future. Hope everyone is doing good! -Red

• Like 1

Hey guys! I haven't had much Neo Geo content lately, but me and Matt decided to bust out Crossed Swords today and I think the video turned out pretty good! I also recently got Nightmare in the Dark and I'm in love with it lol so watch out for a video on that in the future. Hope everyone is doing good! -Red

Hey Red,

Another great video that you did with Matt bro. Crossed Swords is an excellent game to play and glad you guys did it together. Really glad to know that you picked up Nightmare in the Dark as well. You're going to like that one a lot. :)

Thank you for what you do for us Red. We look forward on seeing more from you. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Ctz8QQmVIAAr6SH.jpg
29 retweets55 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Ctz8KI8VYAAjdta.jpg
23 retweets42 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#CrossedSwords2 #クロススウォード 2 #adk #snk #neogeo cd pub papier jeux crossed swords 2 pour #neogeocd ^^

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

#CrossedSwords2 #クロススウォード 2 #adk #snk #neogeo cd pub paper games crossed swords 2 for #neogeocd ^^

Ct04JZbWgAAui8C.jpg
0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...