Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

CuC8_2lVIAAaKd2.jpg
28 retweets41 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

本日1f525.png『サムライスピリッツ』1f525.pngとのコラボがスタートです2757.png 覇王丸やナコルルなどの2728.png人気のキャラクター2728.pngとサムキンの世界を駆け巡ろう2757.png コラボ期間中はドット絵兵種付きSSR1f525.png覇王丸1f525.pngがゲットできますよ2757.png#サムキン #サムスピ

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Today "samurai shodown" with collaboration is a start neo and nakoruru popular character and race the world of Sam King collaboration during the dot painting with arms SSR neo I can get #サムキン #サムスピ

CuABKYUVIAAayww.jpg
64 retweets44 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey Anthony I know that NGdevteam is making a new game so I was wondering if Neobitz the people who were making Knights Chance were making a new game.

Hey Evan,

That's right! Neobitz is planning to release a new title for the MVS & AES in the near future. They recently brought over Crossed Swords II that was originally a NGCD exclusive with the help of a highly respected member Razoola in the Neo-Geo community, and is a member here on Atariage.com.

Information isn't available yet from Jeff Kurtz at Neobitz on what it is yet, but they're working hard to make sure it lives up to the standards of a great Neo-Geo titles and for us to enjoy! :)

Thank you for writing Evan. See you soon! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This afternoon, were with Tom Wolf. Tom recently became interested on playing Neo-Geo after he was playing with a friend of his.. So he purchased a Wii copy of SNK Arcade Classics Vol.1 to see if the games live up to his standards. Gladly, it did. So here's a 1 hour+ video of Mr.Wolf playing the classics and having fun doing so. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi Everyone! We are really happy to be a part of this awesome thread! We love playing Neo-Geo games and Baseball Stars 2 is one of the best. Check out in the video below as I battle against my brother playing this awesome game:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2HkFJSqjr0I"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by SlushyBandits

Hi Everyone! We are really happy to be a part of this awesome thread! We love playing Neo-Geo games and Baseball Stars 2 is one of the best. Check out in the video below as I battle against my brother playing this awesome game:

Hey Alex and Arthur,

Welcome aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread! :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here on the forums and happy that you guys enlisted and want to partake to the many conversations that we have here on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sirs. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to look back on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you to publish more Neo-Geo works in the immediate future. :)

Thank you again Alex and Arthur. Its a pleasure meeting you both. Hope you have all the fun here on Atariage.com forums and on the Neo-Geo thread! Tell uncle that he can come by and participate too and start an account as well if he wishes! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I know it's been a bit since the last episode, but I'm back with another episode of the Neo Geo Pocket Archives! This episode I take a look at the enjoyable Baseball Stars. I was a bit hesitant to review another sports title after Neo Geo Cup '98, but Baseball Stars did not disappoint.

• Like 1

I just got a NEO-GEO Pocket Color this morning as a birthday present! I can't wait to start playing it!!! :D :D :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!MARVELOUS!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent to know Byron. Happy Birthday to you and what a nice present to receive with a NGPC plus 3 games. :)

Glad that you're now getting more Neo-Geo goodies into your collection and we welcome you to share all the future content you have with the NGPC. The person that gave you this give must be a great human being!! :) .

Can't wait to see a video regarding it in the near future Byron! Thank you for sharing this with us. ;-)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

I know it's been a bit since the last episode, but I'm back with another episode of the Neo Geo Pocket Archives! This episode I take a look at the enjoyable Baseball Stars. I was a bit hesitant to review another sports title after Neo Geo Cup '98, but Baseball Stars did not disappoint.

Hey Cory,

Glad to see you back and doing what you do best bro. :)

Baseball Stars for the NGPC is really fun and one of the best sports title to start off into your collection. Glad you shared this informative video for us to enjoy! :)

Keep up the great work bro. See you soon.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Atlus U.S.A., Inc. Retweeted CanadaCupGaming

Canada Cup 2016 (Oct. 28-30) is a qualifier for The King of Fighters XIV World Championship!

Atlus U.S.A., Inc. added,

CuBjhs1UsAAWQr4.jpg
    CanadaCupGaming @CanadaCupGaming
    We're proud to announce #CCG2016 is a KOF World Championship Qualifier!! #KOFXIV details at http://www.canada-cup.ca @AtlusUSA
    16 retweets34 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. Atlus U.S.A., Inc. Retweeted Level | Up Series

SoCal Regionals 2016 (Oct. 14-16) will be a qualifier for The King of Fighters XIV World Championship!

Atlus U.S.A., Inc. added,

CuDN9QKUIAAbgwj.jpg
    Level | Up Series @levelupseries
    KOF XIV World Championship Qualifier + $1,000 Bonus Provided by @AtlusUSA SCR2016! facebook.com/events/1042664802435760/permalink/1100036596698580/ #SCR2016
    35 retweets58 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!MARVELOUS!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent to know Byron. Happy Birthday to you and what a nice present to receive with a NGPC plus 3 games. :)

Glad that you're now getting more Neo-Geo goodies into your collection and we welcome you to share all the future content you have with the NGPC. The person that gave you this give must be a great human being!! :) .

Can't wait to see a video regarding it in the near future Byron! Thank you for sharing this with us. ;-)

Anthony...

Thank you! I definitely do plan on making a video about it at some point and I'm sure that I will post quite a few things about it on the NEO-GEO thread! I am loving the system so far. I've only spent about 30 minutes on each game but they all seem to be very fun! I'm going to get Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure soon too so that's something else to look forward to! :D And, I will tell my parents that they are "great human beings" for getting it me because they certainly are! Haha!!! Thanks, Anthony! :) :) :)

Edited by Byron's Reviews
  • Like 1

Thank you! I definitely do plan on making a video about it at some point and I'm sure that I will post quite a few things about it on the NEO-GEO thread! I am loving the system so far. I've only spent about 30 minutes on each game but they all seem to be very fun! I'm going to get Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure soon too so that's something else to look forward to! :D And, I will tell my parents that they are "great human beings" for getting it me because they certainly are! Haha!!! Thanks, Anthony! :) :) :)

You're welcome Byron. This's is going to be awesome to see what you have in store for us! Say hello to your parents for me and I said excellent choice for giving you a NGPC! :) :thumbsup: :)

Thank you as always Byron.

Anthony...

• Like 1