IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Never seen a NG cab quite like that, it's kind of nice. It almost feels like it's ready for a Neo Turf Masters environment with the color choice. I'm thankfully I've got a cherry 2slot cab in my room here to use whenever.

Hi Tanooki,

Welcome aboard the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage,com. Glad you liked the picture and yes, its an unusual to see that particular version as well. I never seen one like it myself as well. But looks cool for sure! :)

Please enjoy your stay and participate on the many conversions that we have here on the thread. If you have any inquiries that you like to address that pertains to the Neo-Geo, we would be glad to answer them as quickly and accurately as best as we could for you. Also, you more than welcome to browse around the many pages that we accumulated, hopefully, we have quite a few that will be to your liking and to benefit you in the long run. :)

That's excellent that you have a 2 slot cabinet in your room. Maybe you would be interested on sharing a picture with your collection in the near future. Were always in the mood to see others gamers Neo-Geo goodies. :)

Thank you for posting Tanooki. We look forward on see you on the Neo-Geo thread soon. Have a Happy New Year and see you in 2017! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

JoyasGames@JoyasGames 1 Jul 2014Translate from Spanish

El logo de #NeoGeo tiene algo especial... #SNK

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

The logo of #NeoGeo has something special... #SNK

BrdYhJbIIAEPU5I.jpg
0 replies2 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This evening were with Searching4Rinoa. Here we see the kind sir playing Double Dragon for the Neo-Geo that he picked up on the Playstation Network. Lets see what he has to say shall we?

From the description,

"With Neon done I guess I'll bring it up a decade (style wise not release wise) and show off that sometimes the game is better than the movie it's based on. Case and point: Double Dragon for the Neo Geo"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Happy New Year from, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com. Thank you to all our members and guests for participating and contributing as always. :)

Keep up the excellent work everyone. Thank you as always. :)

From SNK. Happy New Year! #SNK

C0wn8xUVEAAZcJs.jpg
0 replies94 retweets258 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,
Gatoray@gatoray_kof 31 Dec 2016Translate from Japanese

New Year Greetings from Metal Slug Attack! メタルスラッグアタック 運営からの新年のご挨拶 #MetalSlugAttack #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170101_00pqw8h.html

C1A71ZzUAAQ8hAN.jpg
1 reply20 retweets28 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi Tanooki,

Welcome aboard the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage,com. Glad you liked the picture and yes, its an unusual to see that particular version as well. I never seen one like it myself as well. But looks cool for sure! :)

Please enjoy your stay and participate on the many conversions that we have here on the thread. If you have any inquiries that you like to address that pertains to the Neo-Geo, we would be glad to answer them as quickly and accurately as best as we could for you. Also, you more than welcome to browse around the many pages that we accumulated, hopefully, we have quite a few that will be to your liking and to benefit you in the long run. :)

That's excellent that you have a 2 slot cabinet in your room. Maybe you would be interested on sharing a picture with your collection in the near future. Were always in the mood to see others gamers Neo-Geo goodies. :)

Thank you for posting Tanooki. We look forward on see you on the Neo-Geo thread soon. Have a Happy New Year and see you in 2017! :)

Anthony...

Thanks. Not sure what name he goes by on here but Leo strongly suggested I stop lurking and sign up over on digital press forums so I did fairly recently. I read, but don't post a heap mainly as I'll admit as much I'm not hugely into the Atari. I used to love their old arcade games, had a couple friends with 2600s, but I've never really got into ownership other than the hackable Flashback 2 and now that portable that takes the SD card. I grew up a Nintendo kid, then branched into NEC(Duo) and Sega, and out from there. Oldest system I ever personally owned was a hand me down from my mom a Fairchild Channel F(2) with 1/2 the game library which sadly is gone now. I cut my teeth on the NES test launch Christmas of 85 and it grew out from there and some arcade play (first with Pac-Man.)

Yes I do have that 2 slot. I used to have a pair of pinball tables, but I got rid of Gold Ball to make room for it. I have my other, very well treated and aged home use only Pin-Bot...evil game but can't get enough of it. Going forward though on the NG, currently I have 20 games, a Razoola CD-to-MVS conversion of Crossed Swords 2, and that popular 161in1 cart. I got the cabinet back in May with 10 carts (one being the multi) and I've added the others since, many I was deeply into as a kid around 1990 and later playing on the cabinet back then. That link in my signature has what Neo Geo games I own if you're curious. I'm happy to say I got my five year old girl into the Neo Geo, she loves playing the game with colored balls and asks for it a lot (Bust a Move) so if it's a good time I'll do it.

• Like 1

Thanks. Not sure what name he goes by on here but Leo strongly suggested I stop lurking and sign up over on digital press forums so I did fairly recently. I read, but don't post a heap mainly as I'll admit as much I'm not hugely into the Atari. I used to love their old arcade games, had a couple friends with 2600s, but I've never really got into ownership other than the hackable Flashback 2 and now that portable that takes the SD card. I grew up a Nintendo kid, then branched into NEC(Duo) and Sega, and out from there. Oldest system I ever personally owned was a hand me down from my mom a Fairchild Channel F(2) with 1/2 the game library which sadly is gone now. I cut my teeth on the NES test launch Christmas of 85 and it grew out from there and some arcade play (first with Pac-Man.)

Yes I do have that 2 slot. I used to have a pair of pinball tables, but I got rid of Gold Ball to make room for it. I have my other, very well treated and aged home use only Pin-Bot...evil game but can't get enough of it. Going forward though on the NG, currently I have 20 games, a Razoola CD-to-MVS conversion of Crossed Swords 2, and that popular 161in1 cart. I got the cabinet back in May with 10 carts (one being the multi) and I've added the others since, many I was deeply into as a kid around 1990 and later playing on the cabinet back then. That link in my signature has what Neo Geo games I own if you're curious. I'm happy to say I got my five year old girl into the Neo Geo, she loves playing the game with colored balls and asks for it a lot (Bust a Move) so if it's a good time I'll do it.

You're welcome Tanooki,

That's quite an amazing history to mention to us. Thank you for sharing it! :)

Were glad that you're into the Neo-Geo and have your daughter playing and having a liking to the Neo-Geo. Were glad to see the new generation getting involved with the Neo-Geo. Here on the Neo-Geo thread, were trying to a track the younger generation so the Neo-Geo can continue to have a legacy. So they can enjoy what he enjoyed growing up!

Feel free in the immediate future to post anything pertaining to the Neo-Geo if you like. Seeing that you have an awesome background on the Neo-Geo, we can always use a good man like yourslf contributing here!

Thank you once again for participating Tanooki. Have fun, enjoy your stay, and Happy New Year! :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

BhHDkCzIMAE351m.jpg
0 replies7 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Over Top looks cools, I shoulda hopped on Thrash Rally when I had a shot at it a bit ago, found it at a HalfPriceBooks, but instead went with Mutation Nation, Blue's Journey and Fatal Fury Special. One of these days maybe I'll get me a racer on the 'Geo.

• Like 1

Over Top looks cools, I shoulda hopped on Thrash Rally when I had a shot at it a bit ago, found it at a HalfPriceBooks, but instead went with Mutation Nation, Blue's Journey and Fatal Fury Special. One of these days maybe I'll get me a racer on the 'Geo.

Sounds good Chaos.

Thrash Rally is a fun title. But when you compare it to later titles like Over Top and Neo Drift Out, It makes you wonder why these games never had an AES official release. :)

Happy New Year bro.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. 2020 Super Baseball ( #NeoGeo AES, 1991) US Version - Fully Tested! COMPLETE! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/kcAHFdUTsE

C1Ejlm3XEAAoMLb.jpg
    0 replies2 retweets2 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. Robo Army/#NeoGeo AES Dog Tag Version COMPLETE AND TESTED! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/aVXALoFYUw

C1Eg3doWgAAf5aD.jpg
    0 replies2 retweets3 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  3. Football Frenzy/#NeoGeo AES COMPLETE Dog Tag Version Tested and in VG condition! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/ZnBHMfKxWL

C1Dv5GKXUAQWnrx.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  4. C1DLPQTVEAE9IJK.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet3 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  5. [ #NeoGeo] Samurai Spirits Zero Special/[Japan Import] [uSED] #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/tHOJCRzBjp

C1CNJHsW8AAZUIt.jpg
    0 replies2 retweets3 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from NGC.

Wishing all my followers and friends a very happy new year! 2017 is going to be a year to remember for #neogeo fans! #thefutureisnow #SNK

C1GXlkBXgAApjhr.png
0 replies2 retweets14 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...