IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I really need to figure out the mechanics to Super Dodgeball. My favorite (original one) arcade game sports wise by a long mile, love the GB import I have, GBA game, NES, SFC one when I had it too. Such a fantastic series which I can just wreck people at, but for some reason that NG one just jacks me up like some newbie after a few rounds which gets on my nerves. I think there's some screwy catch and return mechanic I'm not seeing with it.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

おぉ!!餓狼伝説のVHSビデオあったぞwww #SNK #NEOGEO #餓狼伝説

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Wow!! I've made a VHS video of the fatal fury www #SNK #NEOGEO #餓狼伝説

C5AKYFYUYAAHblS.jpg
C5AKZfqUoAAMZK4.jpg
1 reply2 retweets8 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. C5y3409WQAARg6N.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
  2. Gals Fighter for the #NeoGeo Pocket #retrogaming #ebay 1f525.png1f517.pnghttps://deal.vg/F69mCyG

C5yVKzWWgAA_64J.jpg
    Retweet
  3. Bug Da thug and 6 others follow

C5xmZ96XEAAIuYt.jpg
    Retweet
  4. C5xhXsdXMAEg8uT.jpg
    Retweet
  5. DARK ARMS BEAST BUSTER USA/#NeoGeo POCKET COLOR New NEOGEO Pocket Color, neogeo_ #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/HzjlpcTtLM

C5xPDtIXQAM_ZAH.jpg
    Retweet

Anthony...

Super excited for this!

(Also - it looks even sexier with the acrylic protecting the chip (duct tape didn't look so professional) )

Hi mqark,

Thank you for enlisting onto Atariage and participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Were glad to have you here my good man. Welcome aboard! :waving:

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you . :)

Thank you again for posting. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread and on Atariage.com! :)

In regards to your comment, same here. Can't wait to have the newest NeoSaveMasta card in my collection. Its going to be awesome for sure!

Anthony...

I have that NeoSaveMasta and it's a real gem of a card, no batteries to die and one will serve your needs for good due to the amount of save space given. If you have UniBIOS you can save your high scores in any game you have too unlike just the ones that normally allow it by default.

My main fear about spending that much money is if I end up getting a boot.

Pay through Paypal merchandise to get a refund in case of an issue. When you get the game, open the cart to check the PCB, and carefully check the instruction manual, the insert, and the sticker by comparing them with original ones. I don't know whether you guys have seen it (maybe Anthony already posted it), but a copy sold for less than $1999 on eBay two days ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162410903339

The seller didn't open the cart to check the PCBs, so it was a bit risky, but the price was good.

I really need to figure out the mechanics to Super Dodgeball. My favorite (original one) arcade game sports wise by a long mile, love the GB import I have, GBA game, NES, SFC one when I had it too. Such a fantastic series which I can just wreck people at, but for some reason that NG one just jacks me up like some newbie after a few rounds which gets on my nerves. I think there's some screwy catch and return mechanic I'm not seeing with it.

So do I. I got the MVS kit last year, but I didn't really get the gameplay mechanics yet.

Last week-end, I played Miracle Adventure again with a friend.

584894miracle.jpg

I was under the impression that the enemies voices were unbearable, but they are actually ok on a real NeoGeo. The game is a lot funnier than Top Hunter in my opinion. I didn't really enjoy Top Hunter in spite of the gorgeous visuals. Anyway, I decided to buy Miracle Adventure! ;-) (We played with my friend's copy) I also like the cute Japanese cover.

Last week, I received Sonic Pocket Adventure:

309015sonic.jpg

Honestly, it's amazing. I knew it was good, but videos and emulator don't do it justice. On a real Neo Geo Pocket, the game is really impressive technically.

I've had Spin Master almost as long as my cabinet and it's fantastic, but no I don't agree about that as I think Top Hunter is excellent too and depth wise play reminds me of virtual boy Wario Land in ways. I wish I had a Super Dodgeball game at all, but a kit would be insane given the damn cart goes for $300. :( I hate relying on the 161in1 for that.

I had that sonic game as a pack-in with a silver NGPC back in the day. It's like a screwy but good conversion of game gear Sonic 2 in a lot of good ways as it's pretty fun.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

C50GTEqWgAAZptD.jpg
C50GVntXQAAQ5N8.jpg
4 replies22 retweets43 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The Neo Geo Pocket flash cart is under $50. RT or link on social media (and show it to me) for a %10 off coupon. http://www.flashmasta.com/product/neo-pocket-flash-masta-usb-32mbit/

C5w-pUmUwAIX11t.jpg
C5w-qX1VMAA3iGI.jpg
8 replies16 retweets10 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

C54W6B3UYAAIHPc.jpg
7 replies76 retweets89 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

IgeC8Ogj_bigger.jpg

Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO」シリーズのスタートが3月3日(金)に決定しました。シリーズ第1弾として5タイトルを同時リリースします。Nintendo SwitchでもNEOGEOの名作をぜひお楽しみください!

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Nintendo Switch "ACEA CA NEOGEO" series start has decided to 3/3 (Friday). At the same time releases five titles as a series. Even Nintendo Switch NEOGEO classics to enjoy!

C5z-7WAWcAErElA.jpg
9 replies231 retweets168 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

NEOGEOの名作がNintendo Switchで遊べる! 『KOF’98』、『メタルスラッグ3』など5タイトルが3月3日配信 https://www.famitsu.com/news/201703/01128033.html

Translate from Japanese

C5z50L9WYAAHsQs.jpg
2 replies356 retweets198 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...