IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member deadlygroove doing what he does best. Here, we see him discussing his opinions on the NeoSD flash cart. Let's see what he has to say shall we? :)

From the description,

"I just got my NeoSD flash cart and I thought I would do a video on it."

Anthony...

Hey NEOguys and NEOgals,

Newest video for my 20 From 1997 series features REAL BOUT FATAL FURY SPECIAL. This was one of my favorites in the FATAL FURY series, especially due to the presentation. They ditched the usual announcing voice work of "B.J. Love" (I'm not kidding; that's his credited name) and in its stead we have a jovial, hip announcing style greeting you at the character select screen with "Hey! How's it going dude? And let's begin! Choose your favorite character!". I love it! The graphics and music are also top-notch! The control scheme is a bit different though and may take a while to get used to-- A and B for weak punch/kick and C is strong kick AND can be punch or kick in certain special moves, then D for the plane switch. I kind of preferred the 2 weak attack and 2 strong attack button system with 2 buttons together for switching planes, implemented in earlier FF games.

• Like 1

Hey NEOguys and NEOgals,

Newest video for my 20 From 1997 series features REAL BOUT FATAL FURY SPECIAL. This was one of my favorites in the FATAL FURY series, especially due to the presentation. They ditched the usual announcing voice work of "B.J. Love" (I'm not kidding; that's his credited name) and in its stead we have a jovial, hip announcing style greeting you at the character select screen with "Hey! How's it going dude? And let's begin! Choose your favorite character!". I love it! The graphics and music are also top-notch! The control scheme is a bit different though and may take a while to get used to-- A and B for weak punch/kick and C is strong kick AND can be punch or kick in certain special moves, then D for the plane switch. I kind of preferred the 2 weak attack and 2 strong attack button system with 2 buttons together for switching planes, implemented in earlier FF games.

Hey Russ,

Another great Neo-Geo video as always with Real Bout Fatal Fury Special bro. For a game that was on a unit that was now 7 years old and that the Playstation, Saturn and Nintendo 64 were in full swing in the 3D market, SNK really showed why 2D fighting was not finished thanks to this great game. :)

Were glad it made it to the list Russ. Such an excellnt title and were always thrilled to listen on what you have to say. Thank you as always. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

いい感じです(* ´ ▽ ` *) #NEOGEO #SNK #ネオジオ

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Nice (* be ▽' *) #NEOGEO #SNK #ネオジオ

C5j1H8CU0AA0RKY.jpg
0 replies0 retweets9 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

近くのしまむらに来たらw普通にLLサイズ売ってたのでwwwゲットなう(^q^) #NEOGEO #ネオジオ #SNK

If island near the village came w normal LL size so we shall get www (^ q ^) #NEOGEO #ネオジオ #SNK

C5jhaM2UwAA6CoO.jpg
1 reply2 retweets12 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

昨日、『しまむら』でこのTシャツが発売されたことを偶然知って買いに行ったら売り切れ・・・俺のゲームと言えばカプコンやスクエア、任天堂ではなくSNKであり、ハードはNEOGEO!!欲しい~!!

In yesterday, "Shimamura" rather than Capcom or square and Nintendo sold out if you know by chance is this t-shirt now on sale, buy a go, speaking of my game... and in SNK, NEOGEO's hard! I want to!

C5jS1UdUoAEl_G0.jpg
0 replies0 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Neo-Geo contributor Segasocks (Daz0 doing what he does best. Here we see the kind sir back with his latest new purchase with the NeoSD flash cart in a 2 part series of games inside the device.

Thank you as always Daz. Keep up the great work. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Loving these #SNK Supporters Club Magazines Issues 1-14 #NeoGeo #RetroGaming Thanks for the tip off @turfmasta !

C6g3vwtXUAEwlNO.jpg
C6g3vwrWgAA9hGP.jpg
C6g3z3rWYAAVPyd.jpg
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

I have been looking for one of these for years!! Finally got one! #NeoGeo Bung Device - allegedly 1 week production run! #RetroGaming

C6g4ilNWcAAd0z0.jpg
C6g4j-sW0AESUTO.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

[Cover art] Real Bout Fatal Fury / real bout fatal fury (Neo-Geo – SNK – 1995) Artist: Shinkiro / Shinkiro http://videogamesdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/149462101795/real-bout-gar%C5%8D-densetsu-%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%90%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E9%A4%93%E7%8B%BC%E4%BC%9D%E8%AA%AC-aka-real

CqtfEsuWAAAQqJS.jpg
1 reply48 retweets71 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...