IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Thanks to you for your time here,all nice video about games/tech/collection,news about Neo Geo,etc!Long Live Neo Geo Thread! BTW Am i only one that would like to get a SNK pre-neo geo compilation games on MVS/AES?And why not a first light gun on the system,Beast Busters?

• Like 1

Thanks to you for your time here,all nice video about games/tech/collection,news about Neo Geo,etc!Long Live Neo Geo Thread! BTW Am i only one that would like to get a SNK pre-neo geo compilation games on MVS/AES?And why not a first light gun on the system,Beast Busters?

Thank you kind sir. Glad to help you and the rest of the community as much as I can! :)

You can say that again! I would love to have a pre-neo-geo compilation of the games on MVS/AES. A light gun would be fantastic on Beast Busters as well! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here's the latest from Razoola in regards to the MVS & AES carts, PCB's, and cases.

"There isn't a cart only version planned at this point. This is mainly because there aren't going to be hundreds of them made, there is going to be what I would say is a limited amount. I don't want to get into numbers yet but I can say its on track for MVS full kit (brown box, 2xa5 sheets, mini marguee and dip sheet) and AES (snap lock case and hopefully a manual). The AES shells and cases will not be brand new but we will made sure the condition is not bad.

These will not be custom PCBs or anything like that either, these are going to be built from PCB's that have already been converted at some point in their life. For those worrying about original NeoGeo games being sacked, its not going to happen here because its happened already to the PCB's being used"

Anthony...

Hig uys,

Two Neo-Geo gamers and enthusiasts will be creating a new show on YouTube playing all the Neo-Geo titles and doing reviews on them for the MVS/AES. Sounds cool!

From their description,

"Chris Ketchem and Emmanuel Hoachlander, made a Pact to Play and review every AES/MVS Neo Geo Game (over 150 games), and film us! Hope you enjoy, the entertainment thats yet to come!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhFB5sl24Sk

Anthony,,,

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This morning, I'm playing "Twinkle Star Sprites" for the MVS. Developed in 1996 by ADK, its a scrolling shooter title and has a 2 player option to play with with a friend. The Graphics and animation are good as well as the music. A fun title and well worth to have on your collection.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This morning, I'm playing "Goal Goal Goal" for the MVS! As an avid soccer fan its always enjoyable to play them on the Neo-Geo. Created by Visco in 1995, its title is pretty good for its standards. However, I felt that the Super Side Kicks series was a little better, Goal Goal Goal is still worth playing!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Now this is simply AMAZING!! A fellow Neo-Geo gamer made a CMVS unit using a briefcase so you can travel and play where ever you go with it! This has to be the most ingenious piece of work I've ever seen. More power and respect to the creator!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again showing CMVS units from Neo-Geo gamer and builder, "Flo Flow NG". This time, we have a Neo Geo CMVS compilation of units assembled from a 2-3 year period from this remarkable fellow. Hope you enjoy his work as much as I did!

Anthony...