IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

That ¥1000 auction must of blown his mind! Bet he was well excited, did he no it was from an ex SNK employe?

Blagged my GirlFriend to buy me some NeoGeoPocket stuff tonight as a late birthday present, she won SvC MOTM and BubbleBobblePocet but got out bid on the console with 5 seconds to go! So, got new games but still hunting that elusive replacement! DOH! lol

Those coins are amazing! Id kill for one of the NeoGeo tokens, how often do they come about?

Isn't NeoGeoLand long gone?

Are the Pocket SDs still available can't seem to find the 'buy it' option on the website.

MJ

• Like 1

That ¥1000 auction must of blown his mind! Bet he was well excited, did he no it was from an ex SNK employe?

Blagged my GirlFriend to buy me some NeoGeoPocket stuff tonight as a late birthday present, she won SvC MOTM and BubbleBobblePocet but got out bid on the console with 5 seconds to go! So, got new games but still hunting that elusive replacement! DOH! lol

Those coins are amazing! Id kill for one of the NeoGeo tokens, how often do they come about?

Isn't NeoGeoLand long gone?

Are the Pocket SDs still available can't seem to find the 'buy it' option on the website.

MJ

From what I was reading he said that it came in a rusty and dirty folder. Looks like Brian got more of a big surprise when he started looking into them. He hit a goldmine with them. Glad he did. Its astonishing to even find more hidden files, prototypes and miscellaneous items still exist after thinking the community discovered them all. Always in the mood to see situations like this for sure! :)

As for the NGPC SD MJ, He's the link on James's website to leave your name and address to be in contact regarding the cart

http://www.retrohq.co.uk/neogeo-pocket-pre-order

Anthony..

Gunlord is now sold out! I`m glad I reserved 1 yesterday!! :)

Alright!! Just in the nick of time Darrin. Nice move on pre-ordering Gunlord just before it closed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did you get the English or Japanese version bro?

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Alright!! Just in the nick of time Darin. Nice move on pre-ordering Gunlord just before it closed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did you get the English or Japanese version bro?

Anthony

English and I dug out my Neo Geo to make sure it still works! I should have done that before I preordered Gunlord! It works.....

post-21805-0-92789400-1500164407_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

English and I dug out my Neo Geo to make sure it still works! I should have done that before I preordered Gunlord! It works.....

Awesome to know Bro. Glad your unit is working and nice to see you with that Samsung GX TV. Great audio in that unit and recently let mine go after all these years. But nice to see it. It made my night! :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

serial #002401 Yeah them Samsung tvs are great for classic systems! I have 3 hooked up around the house.. :)

WOW!! ! :-o :-o :-o

A Neo-Geo AES with a serial number of #002401 and 3 GXTV's?? UNBELIEVEABLE. I never knew someone had a serial that low here on Atariage. That's an original with daughterboards in them to enhance the quality of the picture. My jaw dropped after you mention the # on that unit and with the TV's you have.

How long you had that Neo-Geo console Darrin?

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

WOW!! ! :-o :-o :-o

A Neo-Geo AES with a serial number of #002401 and 3 GXTV's?? UNBELIEVEABLE. I never knew someone had a serial that low here on Atariage. That's an original with daughterboards in them to enhance the quality of the picture. My jaw dropped after you mention the # on that unit and with the TV's you have.

How long you had that Neo-Geo console Darrin?

Anthony..

Thanks! I have had the system since I think around 96 or 97. I also have original box and everything..

• Like 2

Thanks! I have had the system since I think around 96 or 97. I also have original box and everything..

Glad to hear that you had this unit after all these years. Really is nice to see someone with a number like that.

Is there a site to register serial #`s ?

As far as I know, I don't believe so. But I can say that yours is the new record holder here on Atariage.com to have a console that low. Maybe on the neo-geo.com forums possibly.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

I posted this previously, but for our new members, were you familiar with the Suzuka 8 Hours Motorcycle endurance race in Japan? Each year the race is held for professional racers to compete, Did you know SNK participated in them as well. Here's a video regarding it. It's really fantastic to see this one Enjoy. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

What a find! Wonder if he knew the previous owner was a former SNK employe and he took an educated put?

I LOVE Motobike racing, and would die for the shirt at 1.25. And was a massive mountain biker before my head injury was always on my bike at that Cube Racing push bike at 2.19 with the NeoGeo rear disc is killa!

That Anime is boss as well!

Ant, does the blue 'Subscribe' mean something under Darrin9999 profile pic?

MJ.

• Like 1