IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Here's a Neo-Geo AES review by a gentleman by the name of "Jeremy Renaud".

From his description section.

"Just a random non-scripted fun video I put together to share my first experience with the Neo Geo AES System and Fatal Fury 2 with my fellow gamers.

I got beat pretty badly in Fatal Fury...on easy!

How sad!! But that's ok!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Now this is cool! A consolized Neo-Geo MVS looking like a retro 1970's style record player. The video is featured in a foreign language with no subtitles. However, the work itself is quite ingenious and worth watching in full length! Regardless of the language barrier, this has to be one of the most creative units that has been created so far!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Man this thread made me miss my Neo Geo hardware. Nearest arcade has nothing but another in town has an mvs big red. I can;'t wait to get a Neo x as my former ownership of the Neo Geo AES was a once in a lifetime (most likely) splurge that ended in liquidation :(

• Like 1

Man this thread made me miss my Neo Geo hardware. Nearest arcade has nothing but another in town has an mvs big red. I can;'t wait to get a Neo x as my former ownership of the Neo Geo AES was a once in a lifetime (most likely) splurge that ended in liquidation :(

Kind sir,

Have no fear, you'll be able to find a good working Neo-Geo AES in the future to replace your previos unit. If you like, I can PM you and provide links to a respectable seller that can offer you a reasonable price on a AES in the future! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Only one, AES copy of Crossed Swords 2 is available.

Here's more from Razoola.

"Only one AES left now, once its gone there will probably be no more. If for any reason some pre orders fall through I will mention it here.

Plenty of MVS remaining."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Pre-orders for Breakers Revenge starts this week and the price will be 349 Euros. Here is more from NCI after they contacted me via Facebook!

11150333_882601135129950_376435405187788 Bang Bang Busters Neo Geo Game Aes April 28 at 5:42am Pre-order will start this week, I hope with Neoayato.com and Goldenshop.

11150333_882601135129950_376435405187788 Bang Bang Busters Neo Geo Game Aes April 28 at 6:51am 349 euros

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

A new screen shot of Kraut Busters from NGDEVTEAM is now available on their Facebook page. Pre-orders will stary in a few weeks for the AES CE.

Kraut Buster: "Freezing my balls off!"

Part #2 our weekly CRT-love photo series.
It shows the reworked grunt soldier.

11124594_875888149134127_914158092865099

NG Dev Team In a few weeks a new trailer will kick off the AES CE pre orders

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Were back with maintenance & repair videos. Felow member, "GadgetUK" will be showing us an MVS cartridge with Fight Fever.

More from his description section on YouTube.

"A short video covering a PCM issue with PROG-16 boards when used with certain games (in this case Fight Fever), and certain MVS systems (Namely the MV1-FZ, but probably other 1 slots as well)."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Were back with Maintenance & Repair videos. Fellow member, "GadgetUK" will be showing us an MVS cartridge glitch!

More from his description,

"A really short video showing a very minor graphical artifact problem on a Puzzle Bobble cart. The solution was stranger than I expected. Was this flux or corrosion? I personally think it was corrosion as it didn't smell or behave like flux, but it did look like flux."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Want to see some NGPC promo flyers? Well here's the complete English versions of them from Neo Geo Freaks!

From the description section,

"Folder containing every English NeoGeo Pocket promotional flyer. Also shown is one of the NGF promo flyers."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

NICE! A video showing a full/complete set of games for the NGCD! More from the description.

Neo Geo CD Japanese Full Set Factory Sealed in a perfect conditions. Only 12 games are not sealed but new:

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This afternoon, I'm playing, "Neo Drift Out" for the MVS. This has to be my favorite Visco title on the MVS platform. Interesting joystick rather than a control wheel. Its really a fun game from beginning to end. The music and gameplay are tremendous. Really a must for your collection.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224