IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

The Neobitz official newsletter is avalible to view in regards to Crossed Swords 2 for the Neo-Geo MVS.

Anthony...

Crossed Swords 2 Now On Neo Geo Cartridge Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
8e7dff03-ee39-4e24-bdc3-8f3bad5464ec.png
transparent.gif Crossed Swords 2 MVS Pre-Order
Originally only released on the Neo Geo CD system, Crossed Swords 2 was a game that cartridge system owners always wished was available for their cartridge system. The wait is over...

Thanks to the hard work of Razoola, Crossed Swords 2 for Neo Geo CD has been converted to cartridge format and includes all game levels, as well as sound effects and background music. To have background music in the game, Razoola used the music from the original Crossed Swords game. Along with converting the game, Razoola also fixed various game bugs, improved graphics and updated music playback to make the game even more enjoyable.

Pre-orders for MVS are open (AES sold out already). Production is very limited, so don't wait too long to order your copy of Crossed Swords 2 MVS or you may miss out on this Neo classic.

You can pre-order you copy of Crossed Swords 2 today by visiting the ordering website at: www.neobitz.com/crossedswords2.

2304ec58-6cf2-4d0a-b177-3a398476765b.png5774e347-ee0e-4d99-9f24-9f61cf9b7ce3.png
9ac79fb6-9272-4dc3-8a80-1510695e6aff.pngd14d12cd-e4e8-4d07-9acd-1425f28fe721.png
d7abeeef-eae5-4b48-a95c-8e16b74b6707.pngefc66453-6c47-4656-96a1-dc7ac188ca95.png

8d77325c-085d-4efe-9296-bebc6b82d52e.png
The above photo is using preliminary artwork and is subject to change. Production is anticipated to take approximately 90 days and should start shipping in early August.

Regards,
Razoola & Jeff

transparent.gif

Copyright © 2015 Neobitz, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because we have discussed the Neo Geo or my Neobitz products in the past. If you've received email in error, please let us know or use the unsubscribe feature to remove your email from the mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Neobitz
148 Kettering Bend
Delaware, OH 43015

Add us to your address book

MC_MonkeyReward_15.png

Hi guys,

Breakers Revenge AES is available to pre-order at this time at neoayato.com

http://en.neoayato.com/shop/snk/neo-geo-aes-us/breakers-revenge-usa-neo-geo-aes-under-visco-licence-release-2015,breakers-revenge-usa-neo-geo-aes-cartridge-brand-new-release-2015-54-11331.htm

http://en.neoayato.com/shop/snk/neo-geo-aes-jap/breakers-revenge-jap-neo-geo-aes-under-visco-licence-new-release-2015-53-11330.htm

Anthony...

951468739262.jpg

Breakers Revenge USA Neo Geo Aes Cartridge Brand new Release 2015

Availability : In Stock
Condition : New
Référence : NEO_2432610352
379.05€ TTC
333752060796.jpg
Availability : In Stock
Condition : New
Référence : NEO_3596936753
348.13€
Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

New Screen shots of Kruat Buster are available to view on their website.

http://www.kraut-buster.com/screens.html

Anthony...

header.png_button_home.png_button_movies.png_button_screens_ov.png_button_product.png_button_system.png_button_control.png_button_store.png

Photos from an Egret II CRT/iPhone 4

oh_du_heiliger_ballon_www_912px.jpgpicturesque_village_under_siege_www_912pfreezing_my_balls_off_www_912px.jpg

meet_the_new_cow_www_912px.jpg

1x1.gif1x1.gif

NEO·GEO™ is a registered trademark of SNK PLAYMORE Corporation. Our NEO·GEO™ software is not officialy licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by SNK/Playmore corp. of Japan. All other used brand names and trademarks mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners. Kraut Buster © NG:DEV.TEAM 2015

1x1.gif

Edited by fdurso224

This... looks like a Metal Slug game. I'm not saying it's bad.

Many were criticizing it saying the same thing. But hopefully the new trailer will be an improvement from the original version that was uploaded by them!

Anthony...

Is anyone ordering this? Although I am not too familiar with Neo Ayato, after reading online I see that they have a reputation of selling bootleg games. Not sure what to make of this.

• Like 1

Is anyone ordering this? Although I am not too familiar with Neo Ayato, after reading online I see that they have a reputation of selling bootleg games. Not sure what to make of this.

I'm debating if I should. However, NeoAyato has a checkered history in the past! here's from a member regarding about the website. But I do like the fact that they will not be sacrificing carts and boxes for it.

"The owner of Neo Ayato is a scammer by association, who did nothing to prevent his employee from ripping off japanese stores and Yahoo Auctions bidders with countless AES counterfeits, other than asking for his cut."

-Coryoon-

If you want to read more, here is a link that will help you (and others) regarding them.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232600-AES-conversions-from-Tokyo-Toy-Factory-Neo-Ayato

Anthony...

Many were criticizing it saying the same thing. But hopefully the new trailer will be an improvement from the original version that was uploaded by them!

Anthony...

Yeah, I think they should've based the game on something a little more obscure like Cyberlip.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think they should've based the game on something a little more obscure like Cyberlip.

Many including myself were dissatisfied with the 1st trailer and felt this title was too close to mimicking Metal Slug. However, those in Europe seem to like it more than us here in the U.S. and amazingly, the MVS LE and CE versions of Kraut Buster sold out faster than its past MVS titles! A new company record by their standards.

Expectations of the AES CE versions selling out quick are high as well!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I'm debating if I should. However, NeoAyato has a checkered history in the past! here's from a member regarding about the website. But I do like the fact that they will not be sacrificing carts and boxes for it.

"The owner of Neo Ayato is a scammer by association, who did nothing to prevent his employee from ripping off japanese stores and Yahoo Auctions bidders with countless AES counterfeits, other than asking for his cut."

-Coryoon-

If you want to read more, here is a link that will help you (and others) regarding them.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232600-AES-conversions-from-Tokyo-Toy-Factory-Neo-Ayato

Anthony...

Neo-Geo. Its fantastic.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

NGDEVTEAM replied to my Facebook comment in regards to Kraut Buster CE. They will include an exclusive insert design for the CE version for the first time!

However, the CE will cost greatly because of this new grand option because of it!

Here's from NGDEVTEAM'S Facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/ngdevteam/posts/879542415435367?comment_id=879616735427935&reply_comment_id=879693632086912&offset=0&total_comments=5

Anthony : Amazing, will the cost for Kraut Buster CE be similar to past CE games for the AES?

NG Dev Team: it will cost significantly more. It's a very expensive project.
  • Anthony : How many Kraut Busters will be assembled for the CE and LE for the Neo-Geo AES?
  • NG Dev Team: Less than 100 for each class. The CE gets for the first time an exclusive insert design additional to a lot of extras.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

NCI written on their Facebook in regards to the authenticity of their cartridges.

11150333_882601135129950_376435405187788 Bang Bang Busters Neo Geo Game Aes May 8 at 3:26pm About licence everybody could ask directly to visco japan. To recognize if it s a genuine it s simple, our cartridges are differents of all aes cartridge ☺ No copy possible.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Rejoice!!

The Official NEO-GEO Thread has just hit over 30,000+ views here on Atariage.com. Thank you for those that support, contribute, and stop by to see the latest on the thread and thank you for the members on this site that enjoy the platforms for great entertainment and memories. ;-)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Hmmmm...Looks like NGDEVTEAM deleted the comment of Kraut Buster is going to be expensive from a question that I ask.

"NG Dev Team: it will cost significantly more. It's a very expensive project."

As for Razion, it will be a Neo-Geo exclusive with no Dreamcast port. Here is a comment for them on their FB page in German and English translation.

"NG Dev Team Razion ist exklusiv für NEOGEO. Bei Kraut Buster haben wir uns noch nicht festgelegt. Wegen den extrem hohen Kosten und dem hohen Marktwert muss gut überlegt sein an wem wir das Spiel lizensieren. Es wird auf jedenfall erstmal ein paar Jahre exklusiv für NEOGEO + Arcade sein.

Razion is exclusive for NEOGEO. When herb Buster we have not determined yet. Due to the extremely high costs and high market value must be who we license the game well considered. Anyway, it is for the first time a couple of years exclusively for NEOGEO + arcade be."

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Still time left to pre-order Crossed Swords 2 for the MVS. Here's more from Razoola in regards to it.

"Thanks for the orders guys, there are still some MVS left still so its not to late for anyone else still Interested."

-Razoola-

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Happy Mother's Day from me and my family to all the mommies out there. Hope you're enjoying yourself with family and friends with lots of video games today ;-)

Here's an Neo-Geo fan showing us his custom arcade stick that he uses to play on his PC.

Anthony...