hope we can keep games

maybe new hvac via pwer comp on mo/bill

did their app requesting 2day

always something - must be b/c born on 13th

may get kids to take / post pics of ng stuff in the boxes

n/o rich to buy ng but also to hang on to it

when life throws u curve

Hi Ax,

Glad that you got your stuff back and great to read your paying the loans off. Always a pleasure to read to that things are looking up for you! :)

Anthony...

Hey, I've got a question for you guys. My Baseball Stars game has had some screen abnormalities lately. When the ball gets thrown toward the outfield, sometimes the picture gets all jumbled. I was wondering if it would be okay to clean the AES games the same way I would a Nintendo/Sega game with a q tip and rubbing alcohol?

• Like 1

Hey, I've got a question for you guys. My Baseball Stars game has had some screen abnormalities lately. When the ball gets thrown toward the outfield, sometimes the picture gets all jumbled. I was wondering if it would be okay to clean the AES games the same way I would a Nintendo/Sega game with a q tip and rubbing alcohol?

Hey Alex,

I do the same thing using rubbing alcohol to clean my MVS/AES cartridges as well!. You won't have a problem doing so! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Were back with fellow Neo-Geo gamer and new Atariage member, Htaed7. This morning the gentleman is back with us with his forth video and wave 3 of his Neo-Geo live stream. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Htaed7 also gave a shout out to me and "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on the forums thanking us and the thread for sharing his uploads. Thanks Hitaed7. Keep up the great work bro.. Charlie Cat is my YouTube name!

More from his description.

"Coming hot right after Fight night, Neo Geo Week is back in stride. This time we take a look at 4 beauties (and a bonus that was left from Wave 2 due to time constraints) : The last blade2, Ganryu, Last Resort, Matrimelee and SVC Caos...then a shooter fan friend comes along, so i give him what he craves in the form of: Prehistoric Isles 2. damn, that was fun! :)"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with Neo-Geo enthusiast, "Htaed7" This will represent the great fellow's final Neo-Geo live wave stream.

However, don't be displeased. Hitaed7 will be back in the future doing other great Neo-Geo videos and reviews in the future. Its only the beginning of what greatness is all about!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here is the latest from Razoola regarding Crossed Swords 2 for the AES & MVS.

"Hi Guys,

Things are going well, Jeff has been very busy building carts given the programming state is complete. Presently the AES carts are done and he is working his way through the MVS carts. Once this is complete shipping will begin so its not far away now. Ideally we would have liked to have started shipping already but we are slightly over that time, its not bad given the unforeseen situations that have happened.

Hopefully later this week I will have some new photos for you guys and another update."

-Raz-

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Were back with fellow Neo-Geo gamer and new Atariage member, Htaed7. This morning, the gentleman is back with a new video regarding the short lived Sammy's Atomiswave console which was suppose to the successor for the Neo-Geo MVS in the arcades in which SNK/P participated quite a few titles for the unit .

Here's the titles that SNK/Playmore developed on the Atomiswave.

Metal Slug 6.

Samurai Shodown VI/ Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden.

King of Fighters XI.

King of Fighters NeoWave.

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

Here's Htaed7's description,

"Well by the martian micro demigods that reside in my Hyperspin setup, another Rockin Arcade hardware makes it's rounds: Sammy Atomiswave is here with some of the best games for it's platform, some of these will make it into Fight night on Tuesdays ENJOY!!! :)"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here's an amazing looking bartop arcade machine that was just made.

More from the description,

My new custom built SEGA Astrocity bartop/tabletop arcade machine built by Multi Game System (MGS):

https://www.facebook.com/multigamesystem?fref=ts

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This morning, I'm playing one of my favorite golf games in general for the Neo-Geo. Its Neo Turf Masters.

What an excellent title from the beginning, to the end. Conceived and designed by the good people at Nazca in 1996 for the Neo-Geo MVS, and AES, (1999 for NGPC) this developer was also responsible for also creating Metal Slug during the time when the Neo-Geo was in its 6th year in production by SNK. Both titles help revitalize the platforms by giving new aspects of gaming despite that the 32-64 bit gaming era was in production.

Music, gameplay, controls, characters, graphics are all remarkable for its time. A truly enjoyable title to play with family and friends. For a sports title, this make you think twice for those that accredit Golf as a waste of time.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again showing foreign languages videos. This evening, were going to look at a Russian video from a reviewer from Russia as he gives his personal opinion on Ninja Commando.....and his socks :-D

From the description,

"В этом выпуске программы мы поговорим о кондиционерах для белья, носках, и посмотрим на аркадную игру Ninja Commando."

Translated,

In this edition of the program, we'll talk about fabric softener, socks, and look at the arcade game Ninja Commando.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224