IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 『アケアカNEOGEO』から「リーグボウリング」配信! 利き腕やボールの重さを選べたり、微妙なコントロールが行えるなど、ボウリングならではの楽しさを体感できる。さあ、懐かしのアーケードゲームをプレイしよう! http://splr.io/6014r4tK6 pic.twitter.com/IsQYAJAC9d

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

"League bowling" delivered from ' Akeaka neogeo '! You can choose the weight of the batter and the ball, and you can experience the enjoyment only of bowling by the delicate control. Let's play the nostalgic arcade game! http://splr.io/6014r4tK6

DibtvA8WAAAleFd.jpg

Anthony..

I know this was on your hit list but did you ever track the carton box version down?

• Like 1

I was wondering how the majority of you have your AES/MVS set up, do you use modern TVs or do you stick with CRT?

Being a gamer who is short on space I use a 1080P LG LED and the AES. It looked like a$$ until I finally decided to do something about it and invest in the OSSC.

Why didn't I get this sooner!?

NEOGEO Intro Screen

KOF99 Title Screen

If you look closely you can see I still need to get the RGB mod done, for now though its still 100% better than what it was.
Edited by 16Bites
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for this Anthony and hi everyone :)

I'm looking forward to digging a lot deeper into the NeoGeo library in the coming months and also look forward to checking out a lot more of this forum.

Thanks again!

MAZ

Hi guys,

This evening we are with Mark and Jo from MAZ Gaming UK. Here we see the duo playing and having fun Sonic Wings 2 on the NGCD. Enjoy. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

I know this was on your hit list but did you ever track the carton box version down?

Hey Paul.

Glad to see you back on with us. :thumbsup: Yep, still on the hunt for League Bowling. Sadly, I never gotten to the carbox box style yet bro. But someday I hope. :)

Anthony...

I was wondering how the majority of you have your AES/MVS set up, do you use modern TVs or do you stick with CRT?

Being a gamer who is short on space I use a 1080P LG LED and the AES. It looked like a$$ until I finally decided to do something about it and invest in the OSSC.

Why didn't I get this sooner!?

If you look closely you can see I still need to get the RGB mod done, for now though its still 100% better than what it was.

Looks good Paul. :thumbsup:

Personally, I still use the CRT units. I have a Sylvania 24 inch CRT unit that I use for classic gaming besides the Neo-Geo. I had it since new in 2007. I still believe when it comes to classic gaming, CRT's are the best to play on. :)

Thank you as always for stopping by kind sir. :)

Anthony...

Thanks so much for this Anthony and hi everyone :)

I'm looking forward to digging a lot deeper into the NeoGeo library in the coming months and also look forward to checking out a lot more of this forum.

Thanks again!

MAZ

Hi Mark and Jo,

Thank you for enlisting onto Atariage.com and posting on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Glad to have you aboard with us. :waving:

Please enjoy your stay with the many postings and conversations that we have on here and throughout the forums. We're a swell bunch of members and offer plenty to the community. Seeing that you have a channel on YouTube, feel free to share your videos pertaining to SNK and Neo-Geo content here on the Neo-Geo thread. Will be glad to see it,, while seeing your gaming skills in action. :)

If you have any inquires that you like to address, feel free to post what you have to mention. Will try our best to answer them as accurately and quickly as possible to make sure you're satisfied to the results. :)

Thank you again Mark and Jo for joining us. Hope to see you typing away with us here on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout Atariage.com. See you soon fellas. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Terraonion SL showing us the NeoSD Pro MVS in action. Well done to say the least. :)

From the description,

" NEOSD PRO MVS contains five 768mbits slots to store games summing a total of 3.840 mbits of memory.

1x 768mbits RAM slot of volatilly memory to fast load games (the biggest neogeo game, King Of Fighters 2003, takes 42 secconds to be flashed into RAM, while small games such as Blues Journey takes 5 secconds.

4x 768mbits FLASH slots of non volatile, persistent memory in order to store favourite games and avoid load times. Allowing instant loading and instant ingame swiching among games.
Flashing games into FLASH takes longer than into RAM, flashing times into FLASH are similar than on original NEOSD."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【奥義ガチャ半額イベント】 イベント期間中、一日の奥義ガチャ1回と10回の初回が半額になります! このオトクなチャンスをお見逃しなく! イベント期間:2018年7月21日5時~2018年7月23日5時(毎日リセット)pic.twitter.com/TuPnDysvTH

Translate Tweet

[secret Gotcha half-price event] During the event, the first half of the day and ten times the secret of the daily will be 50%! Don't miss this advantageous chance! Event Period: July 21, 2018 5 a.m.-July 23, 2018 (daily Reset)

Dil1tQJW0AEv62a.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOFのお見合い大作戦が開催!】 ゲストたちのお気に入りの格闘家は誰でしょうか さらに参加者は一定の条件を満たすと両思いセットが獲得できますよ!使用するとクーラ、K'などの格闘家の破片が手に入ります。 イベント期間: 7月22日5時-25日5時 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/pKwUNxhzg9

Translate Tweet

[meeting the matchmaking of KOF is held! Who are your favorite fighters? Furthermore, participants will be able to win a set of thoughts if they meet certain conditions! I can get the splinter of the martial artist such as the cooler, K ' to use. Event Period: July 22, 5-25, 5:00 p.m. #KOF98UMOL

Diq-1uRVMAAkcfk.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【期間限定武器ガチャが開催!】 23日AM5時まで、期間限定武器ガチャでMr.カラテの覚醒武器・天狗の仮面の魂、アッシュの覚醒武器・覚醒永劫の翠炎の魂が登場!! 本日最終日なので、ガチャを回す予定の方はお早めに! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/Kbq5deIIZt

Translate Tweet

[Limited time Weapon Paws held! ] 23 days until AM5 time, the soul of Mr. Karate's Awakening weapon, Tengu's masked soul, Ash's waking weapon, the spirit of the Midori Flame of Awakening forever appeared!! Today is the last day, if you are planning to turn your paws early! #KOF98UMOL

Dir9jUfXkAAWLYc.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. NGWT is coming to gamescom, Germany for the NGWT Season 2 opener! As tickets for Gamescom are selling fast we are opening registrations for KOF98 and KOF XIV now. More games might be added at a later point. @SNKAofficial @SNKPofficial @snk_oda https://smash.gg/ngwts2gamescom pic.twitter.com/3j2mfJ9h3s

Dir8NDmVsAgoQu8.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 2600.png 年度暑期盛事「香港動漫節2018」將於7月27至31日於香港會議展覽中心舉行。 今年我們亦參與其中,將SNK日本的官方商品帶到現場,更提供NEOGEO MINI試玩台及展出快將強勢登陸香港官方網店的『怒加』203c.png 歡迎大家到C22 SNK ASIA展位參觀選購1f6cd.png1f3ae.pngpic.twitter.com/3pGWlI4suS

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

☀️ Annual summer Events "Hong Kong anime Festival 2018" will be held in July from 27 to 31st at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. " This year we are also involved in the SNK of Japan's official goods to the scene, but also to provide NeoGeo Mini demo and exhibition will soon be strong landing in Hong Kong official shop "Nu add"‼️ Welcome to C22 SNK Asia booth to visit and buy

DimvC1gW0AYQ3mP.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOF ALLSTARグランドオープンカウントダウン!】 待ちに待ったグランドオープンまで \\あと3日// 皆様にお楽しみいただくために、準備を進めておりますのでご期待下さい! KOFASは絶賛事前登録受付中! 詳細はこちら263a.pnghttp://kofallstar.netmarble.jp #KOFAS #KOF #キングオブファイターズpic.twitter.com/yBXgojktYN

Translate Tweet

[KOF Allstar Grand Open Countdown!] Waiting for the grand opening to wait a few days//for everyone to enjoy, please look forward to your preparations! Kofas is a pre-registration receptionist! ☺ http://kofallstar.netmarble.jp Learn #KOFAS more #KOF #キングオブファイターズ

DiifbM0VAAE6fr0.jpg

Anthony...

Following up on the last Retro Core 5 show when we covered the MSX2, here comes a massive show covering a massive system, the Neo Geo!

Superb video is is Mark. Very finely detailed and we love seeing you're pro gaming skills on the Neo-Geo in action bro. We would love to see a follow up to it and Magician Lord is a great game to be included into it. :)

Thank you for sharing this Mark. Always a pleasure to have you aboard with us. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Today for Retro Tech 100's "20p Arcade Challenge" I'm playing SNK's Prehistoric Isle in 1930. As ever any likes, comments or subscriptions would be greatly appreciated.

Glad to have you back on with us Rod.

Great game prehistoric Isle in 1930 is. I spent plenty of times in the arcade playing it and glad that you enjoy this pre-Neo-Geo title. Thank you for sharing this with us kind sir. Always happy to see what you offer for us in the community to enjoy. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. NEOGEO mini発売記念! 7/24(火)の24時間限定で 「パズル&ドラゴンズ」と「THE KING OF FIGHTERS」コラボが復活です! 一部キャラクターがパワーアップして再登場します。 https://pad.gungho.jp/member/collabo/kof/180720_kof.html #SNK #パズドラ #KOFpic.twitter.com/qI4AY8ltA9

Translate Tweet

NEOGEO Mini Release Commemorative! The "The KING of Fighters" collaboration with the "Puzzle & Dragons" in the 24-hour limited time of July 24 is revived! Some characters power up and re-appear. https://pad.gungho.jp/member/collabo/kof/180720_kof.html #SNK #パズドラ #KOF

DixR4VQVMAAV1kA.jpg
    DixR5gBUYAE5--a.jpg

Anthony...