Anthony...

Hi guys,

【限定武器ガチャ

開催中】 セスの専用武器・ゴールドネクタイの魂が初登場

ほかにクラークXIII Ver、テリー コラボVerとアテナ02UMの専用武器も入手可能!!! 詳しくはゲーム内のイベントをご確認ください

http://bit.ly/2LaJzi1 #KOF98UMOL #武器ガチャ #育成
Translated from Japanese by
[Limited weapon gacha

Now being held] Seth's exclusive weapon, the soul of a gold tie, has first appeared

In addition, exclusive weapons for Clark XIII Ver, Terry Collaboration Ver and Athena 02UM are also available! ! ! Please check the in-game event for details

http://bit.ly/2LaJzi1#KOF98UMOL#武器ガチャ#育成

9:55 PM · Jan 19, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お題】 無条件で表示されていたガイドをOFF扱いにされてしまったアテナが、復活のために放った起死回生の一手とは! ★最優秀賞1名に600ダイヤをプレゼント! 締切:1/24(金)20時 #kof98umol大喜利
[Theme] What is Athena who has unconditionally displayed the guide and turned it off? ★ 600 diamonds will be given to one award winner! Deadline: 1/24 (Fri) 20:00 #kof98umol大喜利

10:06 PM · Jan 19, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Are you fellas ready for the Neo-Geo CD SD Loader? Welp, it's finally here. Faster, load times and no more looking at that darn "Now Loading" screen that takes forever.  Neo-Geo thread contributor "Furrtek" is the genious behing this device and a muct have for those in the community. To be on the waiting list, follow the link below to for you to be added on for you to order one for your unit. :)

http://furrtek.free.fr/sdloader/

NeoGeo SD loader logo

NeoGeo CD optical drive replacement - SD card game loader

Features:

Loading times reduced x4 on average (compared to 1x CD drive)

No more scratched CDs and dead lasers

Non-destructive installation

DIP-switch and region settings

Backup and restore saves to the SD card

Customisable menu

Easy firmware updates

Can co-exist with the original optical drive

Debug your game without having to burn 100 CDs

It could be called an ODE (Optical Drive Emulator) because the benefits are similar, but technically speaking it isn't really one. It doesn't simulate an optical drive, it provides the console with a direct interface to an SD card and patches the BIOS to load games from it instead. From an user standpoint though, it doesn't change much.

Compatible models:

Front-loader
NeoGeo CD front loader
NeoGeo CD front loader
Not yet, planned
Top-loader
NeoGeo CD top loader
NeoGeo CD front loader
All versions
CD-Z
NeoGeo CD-Z
NeoGeo CD front loader
Not yet, maybe
Beautiful photos by Evan Amos.

Front-loader...Not yet, planned

Top-loader...All versions

CD-Z ???

Ordering:

The first kits will be ready between december 2019 and january 2020.

Price: 75.00€

Paypal fee included.
See xe.com to convert in another currency.

No pre-orders. Payment will be requested only when kits are ready to ship.
Max 2 orders per address, except if you provide installation services (and can prove it).

Visit this page to register to the waiting list.

Worldwide tracked and insured shipping.
FR: 6.50€, most of the EU: 12.50€, rest of the world: 24.50€.
Currently looking for cheaper options for US, AU and CAN.

Progress:

Visit this page.

Q&A:

How hard is it to install ?

Installation requires some soldering, but nothing too hard. There's no need to cut plastic or shielding on the console.
If needed, the whole kit can be easily and cleanly removed.

Can it run games I have downloaded ?

Yes, just like you could run them by using CD-Rs. The loader doesn't circumvent any anti-piracy features since the NeoGeo CD doesn't have any.
If you like indie games though, please buy them :)

Can I keep the original CD drive ?

Yes. The original CD drive can be kept operational if needed, but the SD card slot board will have to be relocated and cutting of the console shell may be necessary.

Can it run AES/MVS games which didn't have a CD release ?

No, except if a conversion exists. A few games have been converted but not all.
The loader can't automatically split a cartridge game to add in loading screens. For most games this would be a very complex process.

Is it compatible with the Unibios ?

No, but maybe one day. It depends on how things can be worked out with Razoola.

What SD card do I need ?

The full NeoGeo CD library fits on a 64GB SD card. Speed (class) isn't important, any will do.
The slot is for a full size SD card, so you will need an adapter if you want to use a microSD one.

Only SDSC, SDHC and SDXC cards are supported. WiFi-enabled SD cards may work but are NOT tested.

How is the firmware and menu updated ?

Both can be updated by placing an update file on the SD card. Updates are provided for everyone and for free.

Can it run the game I'm creating ? Other homebrew ?

Yes. If you burn it to a CD and it works on an un-modded console, then it will work with the loader.
No guarantees that it'll work perfectly if you only tried it in an emulator. Making it work on the real console is up to you !

The firmware doesn't rely on a list of known games. It will load any ISO as long as its file structure matches the one required by the BIOS. This means existing and future homebrew games can be loaded without updates.

Does using an expensive SD card make loading even faster ?

Using an ultra-fast luxury SD card won't improve loading times. The speed is limited by the console's memory. Even my oldest and slowest 128MB card currently isn't maxed out.

Is it serial-locked or are there any firmware DRM ?

No. I keep a list of the serial numbers of kits I build, but they aren't associated with any of your personal information. This is used to keep track of which hardware version is each kit to make customer service simpler.

Are the design files and source code available ?

Not yet. They will be published after I have sold enough kits to secure a minimum profit.

What if a game has problems ? How can I suggest improvements ?

Send me an e-mail: .
If a valid game/rip has problems loading or running, please indicate which one it is, where did you get it (ripped it yourself, what website...), and what is the problem (doesn't load, freezes, glitches...).
I will investigate and provide an update as soon as possible.

About improvements, depending on the usefulness and the effort needed to implement, I will try to include them in a future update.

Technical details:

The first time the loader is used or after a software update is done, it automatically goes through the patching process. This is to avoid having to distribute the copyrighted BIOS as part of the software. Only the patch is provided, the rest comes from your console.

Each game must be in its own folder at the root of the SD card. The folders and files can be freely named.
The ISO files are recognized by extension.
The WAV files are recognized by extension and track number (02, 03...).
The CUE file isn't needed.

WAV files MUST be in 44100Hz 16-bit stereo WAV format (the usual format for CD audio tracks). No MP3s.

If your rip has MP3 tracks, you can convert them to the appropriate WAV format with software such as Audacity.
Be aware that MP3 is a lossy format, so you won't get the original quality back.

Be aware that MP3 is a lossy format, so you won't get the original quality back.

Anthony...

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:09 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

KOF98 had a DC port called "Dream Match 1999". This set a precedent on how they would "enhance" KOF's from neogeo to more modern consoles. It had polygonal 3d Backgrounds, with pixel textures, emulating the look of the neogeo version giving it a subtle "3D effect". (2)

8:55 PM · Jan 16, 2020

Anthony...

This was the first SNK port I owned for the Dreamcast and it is fantastic still play it to this day 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aduffy1976 said:

This was the first SNK port I owned for the Dreamcast and it is fantastic still play it to this day 

That's great to know Allan. Glad you still have this gem of a title in your collection. It never gets dull when playing this fun game. 8^)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#サムスピ とのコラボを記念し、#秋葉原駅#電気街改札 のエレベーターに #王俺 が出現! このツイートのコメントで20名様を抽選し、アイテムをプレゼント!

参加方法: コメントでサーバ、番号、プレイヤー名前と今回コラボで一番好きなキャラクターをご記入

2/15〆切 #王俺xサムスピコラボ
#サムスピ To commemorate the collaboration with #秋葉原駅 of #電気街改札 On the elevator #王俺 Appears! A lottery of 20 people will be given a lottery with the comment of this tweet and gifts!

How to participate: Fill in the server, number, player name, and your favorite character in this collaboration with comments

2/15 deadline #王俺xサムスピコラボ

5:33 AM · Jan 20, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#EVOJapan2020 に向けてサムスピ見どころ紹介① サムスピの代名詞「強斬り」。振りも重いがダメージも重い「一撃の重さ」にご注目ください。 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS ※「サムスピ道場 一本目!」より
#EVOJapan2020 Introducing the highlights of Samspi ① Synonymous with Samspi, "Slashing." Please pay attention to the "weight of one blow" that is heavy but also heavy. #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS※ From "Samspi Dojo 1st!"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#EVOJapan2020 に向けて サムスピ見どころ紹介② 「牽制」「ガード・弾き返し」「踏み込み」が立ち回りの肝となるサムスピ。一瞬の攻防から目を離せません。 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS ※「KOFes 2019」より
#EVOJapan2020 Introducing the highlights of Samspi ② Samspi plays a key role in the control of "control," "guard / return," and "stepping on." Keep an eye on momentary battles. #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS※ From `` KOFes 2019 ''

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#EVOJapan2020 に向けて サムスピ見どころ紹介③ 怒り状態でのみ使用できる「武器飛ばし必殺技」。ヒットすると相手は素手状態になり一気に不利に。 しかし、素手状態にも「真剣白刃取り」という奥の手が…。 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/samuraispirits/ ※「サムスピ道場 四本目!」より
#EVOJapan2020 Introducing the highlights of Samspi ③ "Weapon skipping special technique" that can be used only in the anger state. If you hit, your opponent will be in a bare hand state and disadvantageous at once. However, even in the bare hand state, there is a deep hand called "serious white blade removal" .... #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITShttps://snk-corp.co.jp/official/samuraispirits/※ From "Samspi Dojo Fourth!"

Anthony..

On 1/20/2020 at 6:06 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Are you fellas ready for the Neo-Geo CD SD Loader? Welp, it's finally here. Faster, load times and no more looking at that darn "Now Loading" screen that takes forever.  Neo-Geo thread contributor "Furrtek" is the genious behing this device and a muct have for those in the community. To be on the waiting list, follow the link below to for you to be added on for you to order one for your unit. :)

http://furrtek.free.fr/sdloader/

NeoGeo SD loader logo

Features:

Loading times reduced x4 on average (compared to 1x CD drive)

No more scratched CDs and dead lasers

Non-destructive installation

DIP-switch and region settings

Backup and restore saves to the SD card

Customisable menu

Easy firmware updates

Can co-exist with the original optical drive

Debug your game without having to burn 100 CDs

It could be called an ODE (Optical Drive Emulator) because the benefits are similar, but technically speaking it isn't really one. It doesn't simulate an optical drive, it provides the console with a direct interface to an SD card and patches the BIOS to load games from it instead. From an user standpoint though, it doesn't change much.

Compatible models:

Front-loader
NeoGeo CD front loader
NeoGeo CD front loader
Not yet, planned
Top-loader
NeoGeo CD top loader
NeoGeo CD front loader
All versions
CD-Z
NeoGeo CD-Z
NeoGeo CD front loader
Not yet, maybe

Front-loader...Not yet, planned

Top-loader...All versions

CD-Z ???

Ordering:

The first kits will be ready between december 2019 and january 2020.

Price: 75.00€

Paypal fee included.
See xe.com to convert in another currency.

No pre-orders. Payment will be requested only when kits are ready to ship.
Max 2 orders per address, except if you provide installation services (and can prove it).

Visit this page to register to the waiting list.

Worldwide tracked and insured shipping.
FR: 6.50€, most of the EU: 12.50€, rest of the world: 24.50€.
Currently looking for cheaper options for US, AU and CAN.

Progress:

Visit this page.

Q&A:

How hard is it to install ?

Installation requires some soldering, but nothing too hard. There's no need to cut plastic or shielding on the console.
If needed, the whole kit can be easily and cleanly removed.

Can it run games I have downloaded ?

Yes, just like you could run them by using CD-Rs. The loader doesn't circumvent any anti-piracy features since the NeoGeo CD doesn't have any.
If you like indie games though, please buy them :)

Can I keep the original CD drive ?

Yes. The original CD drive can be kept operational if needed, but the SD card slot board will have to be relocated and cutting of the console shell may be necessary.

Can it run AES/MVS games which didn't have a CD release ?

No, except if a conversion exists. A few games have been converted but not all.
The loader can't automatically split a cartridge game to add in loading screens. For most games this would be a very complex process.

Is it compatible with the Unibios ?

No, but maybe one day. It depends on how things can be worked out with Razoola.

What SD card do I need ?

The full NeoGeo CD library fits on a 64GB SD card. Speed (class) isn't important, any will do.
The slot is for a full size SD card, so you will need an adapter if you want to use a microSD one.

Only SDSC, SDHC and SDXC cards are supported. WiFi-enabled SD cards may work but are NOT tested.

How is the firmware and menu updated ?

Both can be updated by placing an update file on the SD card. Updates are provided for everyone and for free.

Can it run the game I'm creating ? Other homebrew ?

Yes. If you burn it to a CD and it works on an un-modded console, then it will work with the loader.
No guarantees that it'll work perfectly if you only tried it in an emulator. Making it work on the real console is up to you !

The firmware doesn't rely on a list of known games. It will load any ISO as long as its file structure matches the one required by the BIOS. This means existing and future homebrew games can be loaded without updates.

Does using an expensive SD card make loading even faster ?

Using an ultra-fast luxury SD card won't improve loading times. The speed is limited by the console's memory. Even my oldest and slowest 128MB card currently isn't maxed out.

Is it serial-locked or are there any firmware DRM ?

No. I keep a list of the serial numbers of kits I build, but they aren't associated with any of your personal information. This is used to keep track of which hardware version is each kit to make customer service simpler.

Are the design files and source code available ?

Not yet. They will be published after I have sold enough kits to secure a minimum profit.

What if a game has problems ? How can I suggest improvements ?

Send me an e-mail: .
If a valid game/rip has problems loading or running, please indicate which one it is, where did you get it (ripped it yourself, what website...), and what is the problem (doesn't load, freezes, glitches...).
I will investigate and provide an update as soon as possible.

About improvements, depending on the usefulness and the effort needed to implement, I will try to include them in a future update.

Technical details:

The first time the loader is used or after a software update is done, it automatically goes through the patching process. This is to avoid having to distribute the copyrighted BIOS as part of the software. Only the patch is provided, the rest comes from your console.

Each game must be in its own folder at the root of the SD card. The folders and files can be freely named.
The ISO files are recognized by extension.
The WAV files are recognized by extension and track number (02, 03...).
The CUE file isn't needed.

WAV files MUST be in 44100Hz 16-bit stereo WAV format (the usual format for CD audio tracks). No MP3s.

If your rip has MP3 tracks, you can convert them to the appropriate WAV format with software such as Audacity.

Anthony...

Absolutely spot on this is a cracking pice of kit I even did a video on this feel free to check it out

My apologies about the green picture part of the way through but its too late to change and am full of cold 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BettyHordeClinic said:

Absolutely spot on this is a cracking pice of kit I even did a video on this feel free to check it out

My apologies about the green picture part of the way through but its too late to change and am full of cold 

Well done work and thank you for sharing this with us Big Bill. I would like to add this into my NGCD units in both top and front loader. This really is a well made product by Furrek, 8^)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ネオジオ アーケードスティック プロの記事に目次を追加した。 隠しゲーム一覧へも、ページ上部の目次から一発で飛べる。 https://eikyuhozon.com/news000107.htm #ネオジオアーケードスティックプロ #NEOGEO #イラレブック #イラストテクニック
Added a table of contents to the Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro article. You can fly to the hidden game list from the table of contents at the top of the page with a single shot. https://eikyuhozon.com/news000107.htm#ネオジオアーケードスティックプロ#NEOGEO#イラレブック#イラストテクニック

8:11 AM · Jan 21, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

これ安いから自分用に欲しいかもw NEOGEO mini + NEOGEO mini PAD (黒) セット SNK
NEOGEO mini + NEOGEO mini PAD (black) set SNK
2:34 AM · Jan 21, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

OFERTA: 129,99€

DESCUENTO: 13%

Cómpralo aquí

https://amzn.to/34KZpHZ SNK NEO GEO MINI Samurai Shodown V ED. Haohmara #ConsolasRetro #Neogeo
Translated from Spanish by

OFFER: 129.99 €

DISCOUNT: 13%

Buy it here

https://amzn.to/34KZpHZ SNK NEO GEO MINI Samurai Shodown V ED. Haohmara #ConsolasRetro#Neogeo

3:30 AM · Jan 21, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Very excited to be teaming up with to finally be able to bring you all the physical Nintendo Switch and PS4 versions of Xeno Crisis, including this very nice Collector's Edition!
Quote Tweet

mhiimJ55_normal.jpg
StrictlyLimitedGames

@RealStrictlyLTD
· 11h
Thanks to the awesome devs at @BitmapBureau, we are extremely happy and proud to be bringing you #XenoCrisis for the #NintendoSwitch and #PlayStation4!

http://StrictlyLimitedGames.com

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【 ギース・ハワード生誕記念!フォロー&RTキャンペーン 】 本日1月21日はギース・ハワードの誕生日! 誕生日を記念して2020年1月21日~2月4日までの間に ① をフォロー ②この投稿をリツイート をされた方から抽選で1名様に『NEOGEO mini』プレゼント! #ギース・ハワード誕生日 #SNK
[Geese Howard's birthday commemoration! Follow & RT Campaign] Today is the 21st birthday of Geese Howard! From January 21 to February 4, 2020 to commemorate your birthday ① Follow ② One person will get a "NEOGEO mini" by lot from those who retweet this post! #ギース・ハワード誕生日#SNK

9:36 PM · Jan 20, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#EVOJapan2020 に向けて サムスピ見どころ紹介④ 一試合に一度、怒りゲージを犠牲に怒り状態になる「怒り爆発」、爆発状態中のみ使える高威力の無敵技「一閃」。どこで怒り爆発を使うのか、一閃の圧力をどう活かすのか注目です。 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/samuraispirits/ ※「KOFes 2019」より
#EVOJapan2020 Introducing the highlights of Samspi ④ Once in a game, "Angry Explosion" comes into an angry state at the expense of the anger gauge, and "Ishin", a high-power invincible technique that can be used only during the explosion state. It is noteworthy where to use the anger explosion and how to use the flash of pressure. #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITShttps://snk-corp.co.jp/official/samuraispirits/※ From `` KOFes 2019 ''

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#EVOJapan2020 に向けて サムスピ見どころ紹介⑤ 「TO3 剣聖年末総決戦」より ベテル(十兵衛) vs エムジマ(閑丸) SWCジャパンツアー決勝出場者同士による戦い。時間切れ間際の壮絶な追い上げと、気持ちあふれる競り合いにご注目ください。 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS https://snk-corp.co.jp/swc/swcjt/
#EVOJapan2020 Introducing the highlights of Samspi ⑤ Betel (Jubei) vs. Emma (Kanamaru) SWC Japan Tour finalists from the “TO3 Ken Holy Year End Final Battle”. Watch out for fierce catch-ups just before the time runs out, and for an exciting auction. #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITShttps://snk-corp.co.jp/swc/swcjt/

Anthony..