IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

2020 sucks. How about a #NeoSaveMasta contest this week? Retweet this and I'll pick someone at random this Friday for the new 2020 Throwback 10 Year Anniversary Edition Memory Card

I just ask you pay shipping. Maybe I'll do another next week??? #NeoGeo #SNK

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey, come on, come on and check out my new hat.

Pic_0826_386.thumb.jpg.5d8f23c1f7d200555d8e6b6754dbc5bd.jpg

It comes in a bag that clearly lets you know that this is the OFFICIAL Terry Bogard hat. Just in case you happen to not be fluent in English, it's even written in Japanese for your convenience.

Pic_0826_387.thumb.jpg.1c74d3b2ce04d5f9abf3210df375ea79.jpg

Tag front

Pic_0826_388.thumb.jpg.baddf61a54b89079ee5cd5c8f3200404.jpg

Tag back

Pic_0826_389.thumb.jpg.e9425a4b1b2e8f2ac98c472e3f5308c9.jpg

Just in case you forget how official this hat is, the tag on the inside will remind you. It's also kind enough to tell you that it's 100% cotton. No, not Cotton 100% on the Super Famicom, 100% cotton.

Pic_0826_390.thumb.jpg.17364057243c85e3f964abf27437f7b2.jpg

Wearing it doesn't make me want to go around asking people if they are okay before beating the crap out of them, but it's definitely a cool hat. Highly recommended!

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Hey, come on, come on and check out my new hat.

It comes in a bag that clearly lets you know that this is the OFFICIAL Terry Bogard hat. Just in case you happen to not be fluent in English, it's even written in Japanese for your convenience.

Tag front

Tag back

Just in case you forget how official this hat is, the tag on the inside will remind you. It's also kind enough to tell you that it's 100% cotton. No, not Cotton 100% on the Super Famicom, 100% cotton.

Wearing it doesn't make me want to go around asking people if they are okay before beating the crap out of them, but it's definitely a cool hat. Highly recommended!

Oh wow! :-o

What a hat this is Steve. Nice looking Fatal Fury hat and it's 100% official too. Well done bro. I love it. :thumbsup: I have one similar to it when you pre-ordered King of Fighters Maximum Impact for the Playstation 2 back in 2005-2006. It looks cool, but this version looks  alot better for sure. . ;-)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【4周年限定スペシャル #壁紙無料配布#KOF98UMOL 4周年を記念するため、SNK様( )に特別許可を頂き、絵師たちと一緒に記念限定壁紙を皆様にプレゼントします! 絵師 に感謝します! Special Pageにて壁紙DL↓ https://bit.ly/3aoNmo1

#UMOL4周年 #SNK
Translated from Japanese by
[4th anniversary limited special #壁紙無料配布 ] #KOF98UMOL To commemorate the 4th anniversary, SNK ( ) Got special permission and we will give everyone a commemorative limited wallpaper together with the artists! artist When will be grateful to! Special Page Wallpaper DL ↓ https://bit.ly/3aoNmo1

#UMOL4周年#SNK

5:00 AM · Aug 25, 2020·

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 Ver.5.11.0アップデートを実施!ショップでのユニットパーツの追加、チームボーナスの追加などの情報を記載しています!詳細はアプリまたはサイト内のお知らせをご覧ください。 #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200824_01dg31y.html

[MSA Notice] Ver.5.11.0 updated! Information about adding unit parts, adding team bonuses, etc. at the shop! For details, please see the notice on the app or the site. #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200824_01dg31y.html

3:00 AM · Aug 24, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

14時からサムスピ配信やります。まだまだ暑い日が続いてますので、外出の際は日傘を持つと良いかもしれませんね。週末の大会に向けて今日はアースを練習しますが、最近徳川慶寅が面白いのでどちらも練習します。
We will deliver Samspi from 14:00. It's still hot days, so it might be good to have a parasol when you go out. I'm practicing Earth today for the weekend tournament, but since Kei Tokugawa is interesting these days, I will practice both.

Quote Tweet

I3COd2hD_normal.jpg

PGW公式

@PGW_GS
· 3h
【SAMSHO】週末のオン大会に向けて練習+調べ物少々【伝タク】 https://youtube.com/channel/UCGircuH17cJVkPrXkXRD0Rw/live @YouTubeより
12:37 AM · Aug 26, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

9月4日に「ワールドヒーローズ3巻」が発売です。部数はかなりの少なさです。大型書店でも少ないと思いますので、紙はレアアイテムになります!ネットで買うのが確実かな? 全3巻になりますのでよかったら紙で3冊! ワールドヒーローズ (3)
"World Heroes Vol. 3" will be released on September 4th. The number of copies is quite small. I don't think there are so many large bookstores, so paper is a rare item! Is it sure to buy online? There are 3 volumes, so if you like, 3 papers! World Heroes (3)
7:58 PM · Aug 24, 2020·

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This morning, we are with Xander Skullion. Here was see him talking about the must play games for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. So let's dive right in, and listen in on what he has to say shall we? ;-)

From the description,

"One of the things I love about Retro Gaming, rather it's collecting or using Emulation. Is enjoying games or consoles you missed out on! Today I wanted to take a moment and dive into the "NeoGeo Pocket Color" a niche Handheld that's freaking awesome!"

Anthony..

3 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Oh wow! :-o

What a hat this is Steve. Nice looking Fatal Fury hat and it's 100% official too. Well done bro. I love it. :thumbsup: I have one similar to it when you pre-ordered King of Fighters Maximum Impact for the Playstation 2 back in 2005-2006. It looks cool, but this version looks  alot better for sure. . ;-)

Anthony..

Yeah, this one is pretty nice. It's pretty wrinkled from being folded up for shipping, so eventually I'll carefully iron it or something to get the wrinkles out. Interestingly, it doesn't have vent holes, but I honestly doubt those make much of a difference anyway.

Here it is in case you want it:

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/snk/products/terry-hat-kof

• Like 1

I'm playing through Joy Joy Kid / Puzzled 10 floors at a time before making a save and then moving on to the next stage as a full 1 coin clear of both loops of the game takes about 4 hours and you can game over in an instant with just 1 or 2 mistakes and there's no way I'm restarting 2.5hrs in every time something goes wrong. Feel free to drop by and see how it's getting on. I'm currently up to the 2nd stage of the 2nd loop, about 2 hours into the game

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, this one is pretty nice. It's pretty wrinkled from being folded up for shipping, so eventually I'll carefully iron it or something to get the wrinkles out. Interestingly, it doesn't have vent holes, but I honestly doubt those make much of a difference anyway.

Here it is in case you want it:

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/snk/products/terry-hat-kof

Good to know Steve, and thank you for the link. By the way Steve, how did you make out with DHL? Are they willing to ship the game for you? I don't remember from the passed posting if you said anything on the follow-up on it.

Anthony..

7 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

I'm playing through Joy Joy Kid / Puzzled 10 floors at a time before making a save and then moving on to the next stage as a full 1 coin clear of both loops of the game takes about 4 hours and you can game over in an instant with just 1 or 2 mistakes and there's no way I'm restarting 2.5hrs in every time something goes wrong. Feel free to drop by and see how it's getting on. I'm currently up to the 2nd stage of the 2nd loop, about 2 hours into the game

Thank you for sharing tis with us Paul. I always enjoyed playing Joy Joy Kid. Fun puzzle title that always gets overlooked and just ets called a Tetris knock off despite it has its charm for being a great game. 8^)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

In the April 2010 issue of Arcadia celebrating NeoGeo's 20th anniversary, Akio gave an interview and showed the creation process of a boss he designed for Metal Slug 3. https://archive.org/details/arcadia-119-april-2010/page/n23/mode/2up

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The boss from the 4th level of Metal Slug 2 / X is a reference to Uchū Senkan Yamato / Space Battleship Yamato (1974) whose eponymous spaceship was itself inspired by the Yamato, a battleship built a few years before the beginning of World War II.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

According to KOF 94 art director Mitsuo Kodama, Yuki Kushinada (Kyo's girlfriend in The king of fighters séries and one of the few hidden characters from SNK Gals Fighters) also was based on Yuki Uchida.

Quote Tweet

quz6SFDC_normal.jpg

児玉 光生

@mitsumame1212
· 10h
僕ら世代に内田有紀は衝撃 京の彼女が「ユキ」 実は担当と私の盛り上がりが発端でした 現在、私ならユキを描くなら謎として、それぞれの補完に依存するゲームデザインにしていました 脳内補完を超える造形なんてありえないっす 描けば描くほど鼻につく デザイナーは補完を促す仕事だと思います

Anthony...

3 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Good to know Steve, and thank you for the link. By the way Steve, how did you make out with DHL? Are they willing to ship the game for you? I don't remember from the passed posting if you said anything on the follow-up on it.

Anthony..

Oh yeah, I did forget about that. Turns out that DHL wants 8600 yen to ship it... I'm going to try asking at a few other companies instead since maybe some other option will be cheaper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Oh yeah, I did forget about that. Turns out that DHL wants 8600 yen to ship it... I'm going to try asking at a few other companies instead since maybe some other option will be cheaper.

Interesting. Hope you'll find something cheaper bro.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【今年も!ビーチのスイカを守れ!】 ステージ中央にあるスイカを守って 親密度アイテムの特大スイカかき氷

や ファイターの育成に役立つカプセルなどをGETしよう! 開催期間:8/26~9/8 09:59 詳細はこちら▼ http://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/2247

#KOFAS #KOF
【this year too! Protect the beach watermelon! ] Protect the watermelon in the center of the stage, an oversized watermelon shaved ice of intimacy item

Let's get capsules that are useful for training and fighters! Holding period :8 /26 ~ 9/8 09:59 Click here for details ▼ http://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/2247

#KOFAS#KOF
9:10 PM · Aug 25, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

■商品情報■ テリートレーディングアクリルスタンドが全種再入荷致しました!! たくさんありますので焦らずお買い求めください

#テリー展 #100MSHOP #NEOGEO #SNK #INDOR
■ Product information ■ All Terry Trading Acrylic Stands are back in stock!! There are many, so please buy without rushing

#テリー展#100MSHOP#NEOGEO#SNK#INDOR

3:15 AM · Aug 18, 2020·

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

通称 #テリー展 オープンしました! 等身大ライジングタックルありますよ

#100MSHOP #SNK #NEOGEO #餓狼伝説
Popular name #テリー展 It's open! There is a life-size rising tackle

#100MSHOP#SNK#NEOGEO#餓狼伝説

11:01 PM · Aug 12, 2020·

Anthony..