IGNORED

Special Intellivision Announcement Scheduled for May 4 at 12PM Pacific

Just a quick suggestion - is it possible to have just one "Intellivision Announcement thread" or a global "email list" to follow so that when new products are announced everyone is notified at the same time? It simply is to hard for many of us to literally be checking the site daily. It seems like you blink and you could miss out on a product or number you want. Not trying to be critical, but seems like a no brainer to me.

Just a quick suggestion - is it possible to have just one "Intellivision Announcement thread" or a global "email list" to follow so that when new products are announced everyone is notified at the same time? It simply is to hard for many of us to literally be checking the site daily. It seems like you blink and you could miss out on a product or number you want. Not trying to be critical, but seems like a no brainer to me.

Too many different publishers, possibly.

I try to post any relevent news on my site, but I dont know who checks it.

No your site is awesome and I do check it but unless you check daily you can miss out. If it wasn't for an email I got from your newsletter at like 9:45 PM, I would have missed out on 1st run of CIB Old School. Even with various publishers, etc. it can't be too hard to set up a global email list. There are also issues because of collectors overseas, etc. Just some food for thought and thanks to your email otherwise I would've missed out tonight on 1st run.

Thanks.

Joe.

No your site is awesome and I do check it but unless you check daily you can miss out. If it wasn't for an email I got from your newsletter at like 9:45 PM, I would have missed out on 1st run of CIB Old School. Even with various publishers, etc. it can't be too hard to set up a global email list. There are also issues because of collectors overseas, etc. Just some food for thought and thanks to your email otherwise I would've missed out tonight on 1st run.

Thanks.

Joe.

Hmm, I guess my little newsletter service works afterall! LOL

I only have 136 subscribers.

Hmm, I guess my little newsletter service works afterall! LOL

I only have 136 subscribers.

Looks like there might be an issue with the newsletter subscription page. Here's what I see when I go there:

post-37124-0-84526600-1399261802_thumb.png

If I do a "Select All" (Ctrl+A), then the text for name and email show up.

I was able to subscribe but I think some other people might not know about the Ctrl+A trick to make invisible text appear.

Looks like there might be an issue with the newsletter subscription page. Here's what I see when I go there:

attachicon.gifMailing List.png

I was able to subscribe but I think some other people might not know about the Ctrl+A trick to make invisible text appear.

Going to check now.

http://intellivisionrevolution.com/newsletter

attachicon.gifMailing List.png

Made a few updates, check it now.

I got the newsletter too late to get a copy ;-)

Oh well, I will have to suffer.

Hey! tuff luck buddy.....

well, isnt this going to see more than 50 CIB copies? Im sure you could get on the waiting list......

Edited by revolutionika