IGNORED

Princess Quest for Intellivision

But this is Oscar's game????

Yes it is.

Mr. Slab0meat said '2013 wrong game' in reference to the unreleased Rocketeer and other games that have missed there release target date.

It would seem that mild innuendo is the order of the day.

Carry on.

On topic: the box art looks nice.

Dale did you not see Princess Quest at CGE? Gamester had it at his booth. It's a great game although it's not for the faint of heart. Both of these boxes will be landing on my shelves to say the least.

Yes I did play it there. By all accounts they fixed the overly fast swarming issues the game had when I tested it at CGE and it is currently an outstanding game as it is on the way to release.

Very much looking forward to both boxes and this original game for the Intellivision! :P

• Like 1

Its another cheap shot at groovy.

Yes it is.

Mr. Slab0meat said '2013 wrong game' in reference to the unreleased Rocketeer and other games that have missed there release target date.

It would seem that mild innuendo is the order of the day.

Carry on.

On topic: the box art looks nice.

I did not say wrong game. I did reference Rocketeer. I did not reference other games. Mild innuendo was not the order of the day, just a comment towards the end of my night. My day was actually very innuendo-less. Cheap? Please.

The box art looks great, and I love the red box. I look forward to having both the Intellivision one, to go with my ColecoVision one.

By the end of 2013.

Wait a minute..........

Dont side track what you said by pointing out my misquote.

I did that on purpose bro.

Thats why i used: ' ____ '

I was finishing you sentence.

Wait a minute.....'wrong game'.

Point being is, you (and others) feel the need to bring up the fact that Groovybee has not delivered his games yet. At the very least go complain in that thread. But I can only suggest it. Im cant enforce. ;-) So if you can troll others threads, I can call you in it. But its really getting old, isnt it? You got your refund, yes? You still butt hurt over it? What is it?

I did not say wrong game. I did reference Rocketeer. I did not reference other games. Mild innuendo was not the order of the day, just a comment towards the end of my night. My day was actually very innuendo-less. Cheap? Please.

The box art looks great, and I love the red box. I look forward to having both the Intellivision one, to go with my ColecoVision one.

As someone who has dealt with you and know you to be a good guy, I'd recommend letting it go ... we know where you stand ... anything onward is just pouring lemon juice on the paper cut for no other reason than to stir up angst in the community.

To quote my daughter's favorite song ... "Let it go ... let it go ..." (lord, I'm sick of hearing that song).