IGNORED

Wanted: Vectrex FlashCart, Intellivision, Sega 32x and more

Bodyshots

WANTED: MULTIPLE ITEMS - TRADES ACCEPTED/preferred(flexible) (My list to soon follow for Vic 20 Carts, Atari, PS, etc)

* Vectrex Overlays

* Vectrex Homebrews

* Vectrex 3-D Games

* Any Tron Games or Electronics. Still need Euro Versions, Japan Versions, PSP Versions. Any games of the same Tron theme, released by different companies. Homebrews, Custom Mods, Promos, etc. (I require 1 sealed version and 1 playable version)

* Intellivision mod parts & top half of Intellivision I Case in mint condition.

* Intellivision Overlays (pairs)

* Sega 32x Add On

* ColecoVision Overlay (Pairs)

* Cuttle Cart 3 or Intellicart

* SNES or controller

* NES Slip Cases

* NES console or controllers, working or not working.

Items I have for trade/sale are HERE

Edited by Bodyshots

Thanks Richard! I did come across this site before, but I prefer your superior products ;) (Yes, that might be a little bit of brown-nosing)

Your Cart has less parts with a usb which I prefer. Plus the largest Cart this guy has is a 16 in 1.

I'll let this Wanted post run for a bit and hopefully someone might reply. (Fingers crossed for a 31 in 1)

Edited by Bodyshots

I was going to suggest a VecMulti but the site I bought mine from appears to be down. The VecMulti takes a MicroSD card with Vectrex ROM images, so it's not limited to 31 or 72, etc. and there are no DIP switches as his cart presents an on-screen menu, selectable via the Vectrex controller.

I guess the only problem would be finding one. I got mine a couple of years ago from www.vectrex.biz but the site now gives a "Forbidden" error when I check.

Does anyone know if these are still being made or what happened to Richard, the guy who made and sold them?

Edited by UKRetrogamer

Does anyone know if these are still being made or what happened to Richard, the guy who made and sold them?

This is heresy, but it's been rumoured Richard has been cloned and he is sitting on a beach in Mexico, sipping Margaritas.

He posts regularly here though. :D

Seriously though, Richard still makes them, he is preoccupied with other projects currently so at the moment there are none available.

Edited by Bodyshots

• 3 weeks later...

There's a VecFlash on eBay from just outside Hamburg, Germany. Current bid is around $80 US.

Im in the process of potentially making a deal with someone else for a VecFlash. If it fails I might check this out. Thanks for the heads up. I'm still looking for a VecMulti also.

Isn't it ironic that people asked where Richard is when he posted here?

Seriously though, Richard makes the best one.

Lol yes, I've done 'that' before. It's been a while though.

I took Richards advice to purchase one from Juan until such a time he has one available. I'm extremely enjoying the Vectrex lately! Running an emulator on the laptop isn't the same to me.

• 5 months later...