IGNORED

WTB Vectrex Games! I have legal American currency I'm willing to trade!

attakid101

I'm looking to add a few games to my growing Vectrex library. I'm currently looking for:

Vector Pilot CIB

Pole Position w/ overlay

Star Castle w/ overlay

War of the Worlds

Hyperchase w/ overlay

Protector

I've got cash.

Or if you want to trade, I've got games across several consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Vectrex, Dreamcast, etc.

Edited by attakid101

Never had a problem with Kristoff's site, I expect it's just false positives. You can try reaching George using vectrosis AT aol DOT com.

Thanks, man. I shot him an email. Hopefully I get in touch with Kristoff too. Haven't heard back from him yet though. Does he usually take a while to respond?

I have a few duplicate games formerly available through classicgamecreations.com, including PROTECTOR, which I MIGHT part with. I'd prefer a trade, but I am wary doing so with a new member and presumably outside of America? .. I'd be interested in Vectrex overlays (Web Wars, Fortress of Narzod), Vectrex controllers, Vectrex game boxes, flash carts for Nintendo consoles, maybe other stuff.

And I wasn't able to get ahold of George. Can anyone put me in contact with him?

furyunlimited.com

.. I don't think you need to be "in contact with him". I believe he ships everywhere and you can simply make your purchase from his site using Paypal.

I have a few duplicate games formerly available through classicgamecreations.com, including PROTECTOR, which I MIGHT part with. I'd prefer a trade, but I am wary doing so with a new member and presumably outside of America? .. I'd be interested in Vectrex overlays (Web Wars, Fortress of Narzod), Vectrex controllers, Vectrex game boxes, flash carts for Nintendo consoles, maybe other stuff.

furyunlimited.com

.. I don't think you need to be "in contact with him". I believe he ships everywhere and you can simply make your purchase from his site using Paypal.

I'm in the states--Idaho specifically. I've got an ebay account with a little more than 200 transactions. I'm also a member of NintendoAge. Been there for over a year with 11 transactions, same user name as here.

I've got an overlay and manual for Narzod, plus various Nintendo games and consoles that I'd be willing to trade.

• 1 month later...